Liberals panicking over a Trump win.....they are bed-wetting over Biden re-election chances......

Liberals are hitting the Panic Button.
Liberals have been spanking your loser bitch asses in every special election.

Liberals have been outperforming Biden 2020 everywhere.

It's not going to be close in 2024. Enjoy losing again, loser.

Oh what's that? You have really bad polls? That's nice. We're fine with stomping you at the ballot box while you have your precious bad polls.

Liberals are hitting the Panic Button. Liberals know there is a 40 point lead with Trump and they are panicking. The Liberals are bed wetting over the idea of Biden, a very unpopular clown re-election chances...... Psaki the MSNBC queen of the Liberal party said:

"And there is no viable alternative to him in the Republican Party," Psaki wrote. "He is more than 40 points above the rest of the pack, according to that same NBC News poll. That lead has only grown since the release of his mug shot. Criminal record or not, this is their guy."

However, Psaki acknowledged that her own Democratic Party appears more anxious than the Republican Party. She noted the party's "bed-wetting" over Biden's reelection chances. Meanwhile, the current front-running GOP nominee has a litany of charges pending against him, as Trump will be in court defending his innocence throughout the campaign season.

Thats why they are stealing the election AGAIN

One delivered higher net paychecks, lower energy prices, and lower inflation than the other one did. Ultimately, Americans care about the Economy. If the economy is hurting the voter in anyway, they will vote for change. It’s that simple.
I make more now than when Trump was in office so I don't know what you mean...

The 2022 election would have had a congress-controlled y Republicans if people were smart. So, it's because the people are stupid or like 2nd and 3rd world people or they cheated.

No one is hitting any panic button. You'd like to think that's the case, but it ain't happening. It's a Republican PRIMARY poll. Well, yeah, duh, he's gonna be the nominee.

But...in a general election, that won't hold. When the majority of voters look at that ballot and try to decide between Trump and Biden...the majority will remember what a shit show Trump was...and pick Biden.
NOBODY with an intelligence and in their right mind would pick Dementia Biden. I can't think of ONE person that wants this clown to continue. ...

One year out. Within the margin of error.
I understand these polls are a beacon of hope for you..but the bottom line is he's going to lose.
So who is going to win? Kennedy? Manchin? Biden? Make a prediction.

The 2024 election reminds me of the 2016 election, when many construction workers and soccer moms voted for Trump even when Hillary had a 99% probability of winning and Trump had no way to win. You think UAW members will vote Biden? Here it is again...enjoy...

It was actually .99 cents a gallon in SW Mizzouri. So the prices doubled by the time Trump left office, talk about inflation.
His entire 4 years in office (Trump) , gas remained very low here. I think the lowest was $1.61 a gallon. Biden could not touch that price if his life depended on it. :p

I make more now than when Trump was in office so I don't know what you mean...
That is great for you. How many more share your situation where you are making more now vs Trump so that you can cover the cost of Biden’s economy? My bet is that there are far more people who are taking lower take home pay than they did under Trump. An while many of these people don’t necessarily like Trump, they also are getting hurt economically under Biden. Those are the people you need to convince.

You are a single data point.

Forum List

Back