Palin Campaigning In Kansasss

you people is a racial slur!:eusa_whistle:

Since when? By 'you people' I mean lying low life scum liberals.

you people
Blacks.

While the phrase has long been used as an interpersonal generalization, it has become known as a racial epithet targeted to blacks only recently. The earliest documentation of this meaning that I can find is from 1992, when presidential candidate Ross Perot was chided for telling an NAACP audience about financial hardships befalling "your people."
Willie Clark, president of the N.A.A.C.P. branch in San Bernadino, Calif., said the overall tone of Mr. Perot's remarks and particularly his use of the phrase "your people" reflected how culturally out of touch he was with his audience.

"When he said 'you people' or 'your people,' it was like waving a red flag in front of a bull," he said. "It's something white folks have used when they don't want to call you ******, but they don't want to treat you like an equal."

-- New York Times: July 12, 1992

Blacks will just have to get over it its time they stop whining about everything.
you mean like white conservatives do over same sex marriage?

Two guys can get married? Its been a few decades since high school health class but I don't think that is going to work. lol
define won't work? if your only goal in getting married is to have children ,it's totally unnecessary, humans have been making babies without the dubious benefits of marriage since before we learned to control fire.

The noted racist, Gummo, has shown us that this forum is far less adherent to political correctness than anyone had imagined. Kudos to him for posting this:

Oh look a palin rally

hqdefault.jpg

I will concede that the gathering does look rather disorderly. It is, of course, not an actual Palin rally; rather his fevered imagined vision.

Startling contrast with others vision of a most orderly Obamabot rally:

images-1.jpg

See how that works?

The noted racist, Gummo, has shown us that this forum is far less adherent to political correctness than anyone had imagined. Kudos to him for posting this:

Oh look a palin rally

hqdefault.jpg

I will concede that the gathering does look rather disorderly. It is, of course, not an actual Palin rally; rather his fevered imagined vision.

View attachment 32334

See how that works?
how long can we expect this " see how that works" jag to continue?

Oh look a palin rally

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 32334

See how that works?

I would venture that is entirely up to Gummo.

Not that anything she says is rational and true but she does have the ability to separate fools and their money.
That is all she is doing for the Kansas people.

I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS. Since her "news" comes from fux, its not her fault that she's still so utterly clueless.

Anyway -

Here's the "hard news" about $illy $ufferin $arah in Kansas for Robertson.

Sarah Palin says Greg Orman trying to snooker Kansas voters The Wichita Eagle

092514palinroberts_jg8.JPG

I hope that old coot doesn't die of old age before the election.

Republicans Deploy The Buffoon Squad Of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin To Save Kansas For The GOP

Screen-Shot-2014-09-24-at-3.51.47-PM-1.jpg

Yep, its dumb and dumber.

And $arah's year at a glance ... its not good.
Sarah Palin 8217 s 2014 hasn 8217 t been so good. Can Kansas turn that around - The Washington Post

Personally, I'd hate to see her retire from shit slinging.

The left wing fetish with palin continues.

Yeah, it's like a comedy channel for us.

Oh look a palin rally

hqdefault.jpg

You left wing misogynist bigots have made her fabulously wealthy by being so fixated on her.

It's the longest 15 minutes of fame EVAH! I love it.

:lmbo:

Since she's now infamous for physical brawling at neighborhood parties, you should also be grateful she and McCain did not get elected. I shudder to think of her anywhere near the Oval Office when she can't even find South Africa on a map.

Oh look a palin rally

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 32334

See how that works?

I would venture that is entirely up to Gummo.
not taking responsibility for your own action?

I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS. Since her "news" comes from fux, its not her fault that she's still so utterly clueless.

Anyway -

Republicans Deploy The Buffoon Squad Of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin To Save Kansas For The GOP

Sarah Palin 8217 s 2014 hasn 8217 t been so good. Can Kansas turn that around - The Washington Post

That little woman from Alaska just intrigues and simultaneously scares the shit out of you doesn't she?

It should scare anyone that that white trash retard was almost a heart beat away from the presidency

White trash is spot on.

Anyway -

It's called the white trash trailer park tour
She's better than the disease infested old hag y'all are wanting to run. She couldn't, even keep her husband happy.

Anyway -

That little woman from Alaska just intrigues and simultaneously scares the shit out of you doesn't she?

I've decided that any man who claims another man is scared of a woman is himself a woman on the inside and has too many Y chromosomes.

Only women or effeminate men talk like that

Anyway -

It's called the white trash trailer park tour
She's better than the disease infested old hag y'all are wanting to run. She couldn't, even keep her husband happy.
false comparison! clinton was never a one woman man

Forum List

Back