Remember how they treated Sarah Palin?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Women are often trashed by people calling them whores which is like saying they are not chased enough. It is an old almost outdated standard because things like birth control has kind of made sex less risky for women but it still exist. I remember when Sarah Palin was John McCain's running mate and the left deliberately tried to cast her as a bimbo by pointing out she was a beauty contestant. It kept going and even at one point Larry King suggested she should pose nude for playboy. It was a deliberate political strategy because a lot of people know that that still exist and they used it against a woman. How can any woman who opposes this kind of thing being systematically used against women vote for a party that employed it as a political strategy?

Women are often trashed by people calling them whores which is like saying they are not chased enough. It is an old almost outdated standard because things like birth control has kind of made sex less risky for women but it still exist. I remember when Sarah Palin was John McCain's running mate and the left deliberately tried to cast her as a bimbo by pointing out she was a beauty contestant. It kept going and even at one point Larry King suggested she should pose nude for playboy. It was a deliberate political strategy because a lot of people know that that still exist and they used it against a woman. How can any woman who opposes this kind of thing being systematically used against women vote for a party that employed it as a political strategy?

Wow, I never knew that...

49074604.cached.jpg

Donald Trump’s ‘Apprentices’ Had to Agree to Go Nude

Last edited:
  • Banned

Wow, I never knew that...

Donald Trump’s ‘Apprentices’ Had to Agree to Go Nude

Well now you know.

Sarah Palin was a a backwards hick that sounded like a idiot and talked the same anti-government, anti-science and backwards hick shit as trump is currently doing. Expect to be attacked when you do this.
Hillary is a strident, shrill, dick-shrinking liar. Every word, phrase, and sentence that dribbles from her puckered, palsied lips is a lie. I suppose she should also expect to be attacked?

• Banned
Sarah Palin was a a backwards hick that sounded like a idiot and talked the same anti-government, anti-science and backwards hick shit as trump is currently doing. Expect to be attacked when you do this.

I see. When someone expresses an opinion you don't like then they should be 'attacked'. When you say attack do you mean like assaulted in some way?

• Banned

Do you know who else is preaching an anti-government idealogy? GaY PEOPLE because they are telling us that they want the government out of their bedrooms. Do you support such 'anarchy'?

Libs created the whole 'war on women' crap as a distraction from the fact that the ACA's mandate that religeous-run hospitals had to hand out birth control and perform abortions was UN-Constitutional.

They responded by making the completely moronic claim that the GOP wanted to deny women access to contraceptives.

Amazingly, stupid libs who defend these idiots bought tht crap...and still argue it. :p

chased? That's funny, albeit unintentionally.

It's what US politics has turned into.

Do you want real change? Then demand real change because nothing has changed with Trump, it's just got WORSE. And Hillary isn't change either.

So demand that the way people vote changes so the politicians will change.

My sig says all that needs to be said about Palin:

This ain't really about the former governor of Alaska but more about the hypocrisy of a political party that complains about how unfair it is to be a woman but then uses the same sexist garbage they accuse others of doing.

Palin wasn't made fun of because she's a woman, it's just because she says the dumbest things and her faithful followers believe her.
Example: "
Donald Trump backer Sarah Palin on Thursday criticized the Republican presidential nominee's shifting rhetoric on illegal immigration, arguing an easing of his position on deporting all immigrants living in the U.S. illegally won't help him win over more supporters.
"Donald Trump understands that enforcing the laws and building that wall are paramount to what the will of the people is," Palin said on Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor" during an interview with guest host Eric Bolling."
Palin: 'Thank God' Trump sticking by building wall
Now go to this link, so, what is the "will of the people"? From Gallup;
More Republicans Favor Path to Citizenship Than Wall
See why people laugh at Palin, she's totally clueless of reality, just like Super Democrat and Easy65. :2up:

Hillary is a strident, shrill, dick-shrinking liar. Every word, phrase, and sentence that dribbles from her puckered, palsied lips is a lie. I suppose she should also expect to be attacked?
Where the fuck have you been?? she has been a right wing punching bag for 30 fucking long years and still standing:deal:..

Tell me something if she is soooooo , evil, nasty, corrupt, dumb, ugly, ETC, how is it, NOBODY HAS EVER BEATEN HER??:clap2:

You can't beat her!!!, and the best you can do to try and beat her is put some fat blob of Orange SHIT up against her AND SHE'S KICKING HIS ASS:laugh:..

Where the fuck have you been?? she has been a right wing punching bag for 30 fucking long years and still standing:deal:..

Tell me something if she is soooooo , evil, nasty, corrupt, dumb, ugly, ETC, how is it, NOBODY HAS EVER BEATEN HER??:clap2:

You can't beat her!!!, and the best you can do to try and beat her is put some fat blob of Orange SHIT up against her AND SHE'S KICKING HIS ASS:laugh:..

Still standing? :lol:
The Receding Of Sarah Palin, In One Chart
enten-datalab-sarahpalin.png

The Receding Of Sarah Palin, In One Chart

My sig says all that needs to be said about Palin:

This ain't really about the former governor of Alaska but more about the hypocrisy of a political party that complains about how unfair it is to be a woman but then uses the same sexist garbage they accuse others of doing.

Please help keep Palin relevant and newsworthy. Nobody has ever run for office that is as funny as she is, with the possible exception of Pat Paulson:

Forum List

Back