Palin Campaigning In Kansasss

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS. Since her "news" comes from fux, its not her fault that she's still so utterly clueless.

Anyway -

Here's the "hard news" about $illy $ufferin $arah in Kansas for Robertson.

Sarah Palin says Greg Orman trying to snooker Kansas voters The Wichita Eagle

092514palinroberts_jg8.JPG

I hope that old coot doesn't die of old age before the election.

Republicans Deploy The Buffoon Squad Of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin To Save Kansas For The GOP

Screen-Shot-2014-09-24-at-3.51.47-PM-1.jpg

Yep, its dumb and dumber.

And $arah's year at a glance ... its not good.
Sarah Palin 8217 s 2014 hasn 8217 t been so good. Can Kansas turn that around - The Washington Post

Personally, I'd hate to see her retire from shit slinging.

I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS. Since her "news" comes from fux, its not her fault that she's still so utterly clueless.

Anyway -

Republicans Deploy The Buffoon Squad Of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin To Save Kansas For The GOP

Sarah Palin 8217 s 2014 hasn 8217 t been so good. Can Kansas turn that around - The Washington Post

It's called the white trash trailer park tour

Anyway -

That little woman from Alaska just intrigues and simultaneously scares the shit out of you doesn't she?

Anyway -

That little woman from Alaska just intrigues and simultaneously scares the shit out of you doesn't she?
stupidity and and mental illness are not intriguing

It's called the white trash trailer park tour

Actually that was not the name of the tour promoting Robertson.

But your fascination with the racist term "white trash" does cause one to wonder if the pickaninnies will accompany their putative dad on His next golfing tour! See how that works?

Anyway -

Apparently your definition of stupid and mentally ill is a strong woman who speaks her mind. And yes I can see why that scares the living shit out of you people. You're used to brain dead hippy girls looking for you to just provide abortions or birth control and spreading their legs. You've never run across a woman with the mental power of buying her own birth control and telling pajama boys like you to fuck off there's no way they would sleep with your sorry ass.

Anyway -

Apparently your definition of stupid and mentally ill is a strong woman who speaks her mind. And yes I can see why that scares the living shit out of you people. You're used to brain dead hippy girls looking for you to just provide abortions or birth control and spreading their legs. You've never run across a woman with the mental power of buying her own birth control and telling pajama boys like you to fuck off there's no way they would sleep with your sorry ass.
you didn't see the vice-presidential debate, the katie couric interview, or the prepared resignation speech, did you?

there's not a mind there to speak.
but 9-11! the troops! flag! you betcha! mama grizzly!

Anyway -

you didn't see the vice-presidential debate, the katie couric interview, or the prepared resignation speech, did you?

All things you listed more manly than you can handle. Go bake a cake little girl.

Anyway -

All things you listed more manly than you can handle. Go bake a cake little girl.
you are the toughest guy on the internet. i hope you know that.

The kiss of death

Just keep her away from the bottle

you are the toughest guy on the internet. i hope you know that.
In the top 10% for sure.

Forum List

Back