Palin Campaigning In Kansasss

Is this thread proof of that war on women I keep hearing about?

Huh?

There are no women involved in this.

6027850500_6ec208ae9f_z.jpg

But, I have to admit, I would LOVE it if she ran for prez again.

:banana:
What are 10/ 11 years old ?

I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS.

Look who's talking you people elected Joe Biden vice president :laugh:
you people is a racial slur!:eusa_whistle:

Since when? By 'you people' I mean lying low life scum liberals.

you people
Blacks.

While the phrase has long been used as an interpersonal generalization, it has become known as a racial epithet targeted to blacks only recently. The earliest documentation of this meaning that I can find is from 1992, when presidential candidate Ross Perot was chided for telling an NAACP audience about financial hardships befalling "your people."
Willie Clark, president of the N.A.A.C.P. branch in San Bernadino, Calif., said the overall tone of Mr. Perot's remarks and particularly his use of the phrase "your people" reflected how culturally out of touch he was with his audience.

"When he said 'you people' or 'your people,' it was like waving a red flag in front of a bull," he said. "It's something white folks have used when they don't want to call you ******, but they don't want to treat you like an equal."

-- New York Times: July 12, 1992

Notice, Liberals keep having to tell us "Palin iz stewpeet" when all Obama, Liz Warren, Biden and Debbie WasaBread Schultz have to do is talk to prove they really are stupid

I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS.

you people
Blacks.

While the phrase has long been used as an interpersonal generalization, it has become known as a racial epithet targeted to blacks only recently. The earliest documentation of this meaning that I can find is from 1992, when presidential candidate Ross Perot was chided for telling an NAACP audience about financial hardships befalling "your people."
Willie Clark, president of the N.A.A.C.P. branch in San Bernadino, Calif., said the overall tone of Mr. Perot's remarks and particularly his use of the phrase "your people" reflected how culturally out of touch he was with his audience.

"When he said 'you people' or 'your people,' it was like waving a red flag in front of a bull," he said. "It's something white folks have used when they don't want to call you ******, but they don't want to treat you like an equal."

Blacks will just have to get over it its time they stop whining about everything.

you people
Blacks.

Fuck off, Buckwheat

Notice, Liberals keep having to tell us "Palin iz stewpeet" when all Obama, Liz Warren, Biden and Debbie WasaBread Schultz have to do is talk to prove they really are stupid
well no if we want to point out how the right is stupid, we can just point to your posts.

you people
Blacks.

Blacks will just have to get over it its time they stop whining about everything.
you mean like white conservatives do over same sex marriage?

you people
Blacks.

Fuck off, Buckwheat
o ta stymie

I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS. Since her "news" comes from fux, its not her fault that she's still so utterly clueless.

Anyway -

Here's the "hard news" about $illy $ufferin $arah in Kansas for Robertson.

Sarah Palin says Greg Orman trying to snooker Kansas voters The Wichita Eagle

092514palinroberts_jg8.JPG

I hope that old coot doesn't die of old age before the election.

Republicans Deploy The Buffoon Squad Of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin To Save Kansas For The GOP

Screen-Shot-2014-09-24-at-3.51.47-PM-1.jpg

Yep, its dumb and dumber.

And $arah's year at a glance ... its not good.
Sarah Palin 8217 s 2014 hasn 8217 t been so good. Can Kansas turn that around - The Washington Post

Personally, I'd hate to see her retire from shit slinging.

She quit her job as governor so she could get paid for doing this. She's very much like an Upper East Side hooker. They only work high profile jobs, too.

well no if we want to point out how the right is stupid, we can just point to your posts.

Can you point out Obama best Law Review article...was it, "Judicial Review...wuzzdat?"

you people
Blacks.

you mean like white conservatives do over same sex marriage?

Two guys can get married? Its been a few decades since high school health class but I don't think that is going to work. lol

sarah wins first prize at proving her stupidity.

Biden wins that contest hands down. Obama isn't much smarter.

Obama picked Biden because he's the only person in all of DC, that can make Obama look smart in comparison

sarah wins first prize at proving her stupidity.

Biden wins that contest hands down. Obama isn't much smarter.

Obama picked Biden because he's the only person in all of DC, that can make Obama look smart in comparison

Biden, Pelosi, idiot no experience Obama is the best the left has to offer?

Forum List

Back