Palin Book Goes Platinum

You know, Californication Twat, much rather be a silly boy than a brainless twit.

I'm guessing the peroxide in your dye job hairdo has shut down your brain.

Still.........I'm guessing that your "proof" is non existent, just like your "proof" that Huggy stole a quote was so thoroughly debunked.

Was it debunked, AGay? Or have I just pissed you off cuz I haven't named it yet? Only time will tell, little man.

You really shouldn't 'guess' stuff - you're not very good at it. But you're not very good at much. You come across as a whiny little boy whose sippy cup is empty.

So far, you said Palin was responsible for having to leave a signing - not true, as I demonstrated, Palin owned the intellectual rights - not necessarily true, as I have demonstrated, blah blah blah.

I notice that whenever I prove you wrong, you get all pissy and start whining and making personal statements that you think are insults. Have at those little boy - they make you look a fool with no help from me. I actually feel quite sorry for you.

NEW YORK – "Going Rogue" has gone platinum.

HarperCollins spokeswoman Tina Andreadis said Tuesday that just two weeks after publication, Sarah Palin's memoir has sold 1 million copies. The print run for "Going Rogue" has been increased again, to 2.8 million copies. The original printing was 1.5 million, then moved up to 2.5 million.

"Going Rogue" joins a select club of million-selling political memoirs that includes Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope," Hillary Rodham Clinton's "Living History" and Bill Clinton's "My Life."

Palin book goes platinum - Yahoo! News

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is currently [2007] the fastest selling book on the market. At the peak of its sales (first 24 hours) it sold 20 books per second worldwide. Beating the previous fastest selling book, which happened to be its predecessor Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. The 5th Potter book had a peak sales record of 8 per second.

Number of languages into which the Harry Potter books have been translated: 65

Number of books in the series sold worldwide: more than 325 million and counting (pre-Deathly Hallows figure)

Last edited:
You know, Californication Twat, much rather be a silly boy than a brainless twit.

I'm guessing the peroxide in your dye job hairdo has shut down your brain.

Still.........I'm guessing that your "proof" is non existent, just like your "proof" that Huggy stole a quote was so thoroughly debunked.

Ak you got the nerve, where is your link to what McCain said about Palin, you know the one that you thought would take you all day to find. I am still waiting for that link, will I have to wait foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? Maybe you should get off usmb long enough to find the links that back up what you post. I think that would be a great idea being that you are asking for proof to what others post. No hypocrisy here, is there??:lol::lol:

NEW YORK – "Going Rogue" has gone platinum.

HarperCollins spokeswoman Tina Andreadis said Tuesday that just two weeks after publication, Sarah Palin's memoir has sold 1 million copies. The print run for "Going Rogue" has been increased again, to 2.8 million copies. The original printing was 1.5 million, then moved up to 2.5 million.

"Going Rogue" joins a select club of million-selling political memoirs that includes Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope," Hillary Rodham Clinton's "Living History" and Bill Clinton's "My Life."

Palin book goes platinum - Yahoo! News

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is currently [2007] the fastest selling book on the market. At the peak of its sales (first 24 hours) it sold 20 books per second worldwide. Beating the previous fastest selling book, which happened to be its predecessor Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. The 5th Potter book had a peak sales record of 8 per second.

Number of books in the series sold worldwide: more than 325 million and counting (pre-Deathly Hallows figure)

Well then, maybe you should get off of the political boards and read Harry Potter. It seems that fantasy is where your brain is at and reality never really sinks in.:lol:

where will all the copies that were purchased in mass bulk by right-wing groups to inflate sales end up?

In every home in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some homes will have two copies because we would not want any divorces over who gets to read the book first.:lol::lol:

Well then, maybe you should get off of the political boards and read Harry Potter. It seems that fantasy is where your brain is at and reality never really sinks in.:lol:

Seems to me she was comparing one fantasy novel to another. :eusa_whistle:

You libs have a very difficult time telling the difference between reality and fantasy, in fact, you often quote comedians as your sourse of information. But here's a little dose of reality just for you.:lol:

Palin supporters believe 11 reporters poring over every word of her book is excessive- and further proof of the media's obsession and maltreatment of the hockey mom from Wasilla.

"They're obsessed with trying to discredit her," said Adrienne Ross, New York state organizer for the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee. "Because she's a conservative woman, they make fun of her accent, comment about her looks. She doesn't come in the package they want her to come in."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/17/ap-turns-heads-devoting-reporters-palin-book-fact-check/

Last edited:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallowsis currently [2007] the fastest selling book on the market. At the peak of its sales (first 24 hours) it sold 20 books per second worldwide. Beating the previous fastest selling book, which happened to be its predecessor Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. The 5th Potter book had a peak sales record of 8 per second.

When the bitch sends me a $35.00 check to read the book then maybe I will read her book, but but right now I don't have time, what with REAL issues in the big world, to waste on a whiny twat that was too unconscious to keep her child focused as well as protected.

Make that fifty ($50.00)...

and BTW, when did you get to be the board police, LOL...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallowsis currently [2007] the fastest selling book on the market. At the peak of its sales (first 24 hours) it sold 20 books per second worldwide. Beating the previous fastest selling book, which happened to be its predecessor Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. The 5th Potter book had a peak sales record of 8 per second.

When the bitch sends me a $35.00 check to read the book then maybe I will read her book, but but right now I don't have time, what with REAL issues in the big world, to waste on a whiny twat that was too unconscious to keep her child focused as well as protected.

Make that fifty ($50.00)...

and BTW, when did you get to be the board police, LOL...

I bet you bought the Audacity of Horseshit, didn't ya/

Seems to me she was comparing one fantasy novel to another. :eusa_whistle:

I don't think it's the business of 11 different associated press journalists to fact check fantacy novels.:lol::lol: But then again, you are a liberal and would not know that.

AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check' - FOXNews.com

Was buying all the books and destroying them so the public couldn't read them part of Obama's stimulus bill. Check it out it is probally in there somewhere

Forum List

Back