Palin Book Goes Platinum

LOL. I am a very prolific reader. Had a library card since I was 6.
My collection is about 2,000 books. And all the library workers know me.

I tend to read about 2 -3 books a week.

There is no need to justify yourself to an anonymous poster on an internet forum. How very sad for you that you feel the need to validate yourself to me. It's like you think I give a shit how many 'books' you do or do not read. :lol:

good point, thanks. I will from now on pay you the attentiion that you deserve as an anonymous internet poster.

About the same that I do you then.... only difference, I didn't need anyone to point it out.

1.5 million to 2.5 million to 2.8 million printing. She just keeps going and going and going. Hey look, "Going Rogue" joins a select club of million-selling political memoirs that includes Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope," Hillary Rodham Clinton's "Living History" and Bill Clinton's "My Life." :lol: :lol:

Someone's been listening to Rush lol.

I've never listened to Rush. Saw him on the tube once. I was just quoting from the OP, which was from the AP. ;)

You know........if I'd originally started by stating I was going to sell my book for 30 bucks, and then drop it down to 4.95, I'd sell a lot of books too!

Throw behind it all the GOP 'tards that have bulk purchased it, well........there ya go.

Remember, Pet Rocks sold a lot when they first came out as well...........

Maybe being on The Big O boosted sales. Don't books featured on her show usually do extraordinarily well?

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1032-bukkake-oval-office-clinton.jpg

You know........if I'd originally started by stating I was going to sell my book for 30 bucks, and then drop it down to 4.95, I'd sell a lot of books too!

Throw behind it all the GOP 'tards that have bulk purchased it, well........there ya go.

That $4.95 price is with a subscription for a magazine. Can't think of it now . . .saw that advert yesterday on the tube.

The book is going for $20 at Walmart and Target.

There is no need to justify yourself to an anonymous poster on an internet forum. How very sad for you that you feel the need to validate yourself to me. It's like you think I give a shit how many 'books' you do or do not read. :lol:

good point, thanks. I will from now on pay you the attentiion that you deserve as an anonymous internet poster.

Besides, how can they read when they say "dat dur book learnin'" is what creates liberals?

Yet again, you are wrong. We don't say it's the book learning that creates liberals. What creates liberals is being taught what to think, instead of how to think for themselves.

That $4.95 price is with a subscription for a magazine. Can't think of it now . . .saw that advert yesterday on the tube.

Yeah, but he's thinking of things like this.
Conservative Book Club: Get 3 Conservative Books for $1.00 each!
Easy to see why Beck's book is in the top ten when you can pick it up for a buck.

(note: Palin's book is not available there, before anyone feels the need to point that out)

Besides, how can they read when they say "dat dur book learnin'" is what creates liberals?

Yet again, you are wrong. We don't say it's the book learning that creates liberals. What creates liberals is being taught what to think, instead of how to think for themselves.

Yeah, all those people who study hard and graduate from college and graduate school are just brainwashed zombies...

Newsmax Magazine: Get Sarah Palin's New Book First and Early!

Actually, here in Amarillo, I've seen it for 9.95.

i bought a copy for close to 30 bucks here in South Florida.

However, if you haven;t noticed everything is discounted now because of the holidays...I've seen it online on Amazon etc.. for 15 bucks now that its discounted.

I love how libs on one hand say us conservatives are greedy fucks but on th other hand would give a another conservative grief if she sold her book for less money so people can actually go buy it.

Irony...how I love thee

What creates liberals is being taught what to think instead of being taught how to think?

Really?

Wanna explain "ditto heads", "if you're not with us, you're against us", as well as the populist assholes that seem to speak up for you........Limp Idiot, Blech, the Wasilla Chihuahua......

None of 'em speak from knowledge or book learning, they preach from the pulpit of unverified "facts", and creative editing of news programs.

Yeah........tell me again how conservatives DON'T tell you what to think.

Yeah, but he's thinking of things like this.
Conservative Book Club: Get 3 Conservative Books for $1.00 each!
Easy to see why Beck's book is in the top ten when you can pick it up for a buck.

(note: Palin's book is not available there, before anyone feels the need to point that out)

Is that one of those sites where you get to buy so many for a buck with the agreement that you have to buy so many more for full price? They're making bucks fo' sho.

Not to mention that is isn't Sarah selling it. Damn, the ignorance around here is impressive!

The book is owned by the publisher. It's not fucking vanity publishing - it's a standard publishing contract which, while the terms may vary slightly, means that the rights to the book are owned by the publishers - with probably a percentage of profits going to Sarah after the publishers have recouped their costs.

Just so we're all clear.... it would be great to argue on facts instead of fiction!

Newsmax Magazine: Get Sarah Palin's New Book First and Early!

Yup, that's it.

Forum List

Back