Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

That is what you call an attack? Geez, report her immediately to Obama's AttackWatch site. It was created for tattletales to snitch on the big meanies who don't drink the koolaid. AttackWatch is just a Soviet style idea that demonstrates the mindset of the liberals. Dictators do that sort of thing, not presidents of free countries.

I think the majority of Americans tend to be more traditional when it comes to celebrating Christmas and there is no shame in a president doing so. I don't know why he's so low key with Christmas, maybe he doesn't want it to look like he's taking sides.

Man, you just love to deflect, don't you? It doesn't matter what the subject is. You always manage to turn it into an "Obama hates America" rant.

I think the majority of Americans don't give two shits about the "tradition" of Christmas, because they're more interested in getting new toys. I also think the majority of Americans would not only find Obama's card adorable, but would also find your criticism borderline insane.

Take a look at how low key Obama is with Christmas, you petty little hack.

hero_2011_christmas_tree.jpg

The White House 2011 official Christmas tree
white-house-blue-room-christmas-tree%25255B11%25255D.jpg

"The Blue Room tree features holiday cards created by military children and medals, badges, and patches from all branches of the military."

white-house-christmas-tree-decorations%25255B12%25255D.jpg

"A second tree honoring the military sits in the East Landing of the White House. This tree honors Gold Star military families, ones that have lost a loved one in service. The tree features star ornaments which families inscribed with the name of their loved one."

white-house-gold-star-family-tree%25255B6%25255D.jpg

"A total of 37 Christmas trees are part of the official 2011 White House Christmas decorations. Two large trees stand in the Grand Foyer."

2011-white-house-christmas-grand-foyer%25255B7%25255D.jpg

2011 White House Christmas Decorations ~ DIY Newlyweds: DIY Home Decorating Ideas, Tips, Projects

When you think about it, it really is a bit wasteful to spend taxpayer money on Christmas cards.

"Official" Christmas cards began with Queen Victoria in the 1840s. The British royal family's cards are generally portraits reflecting significant personal events of the year. In 1953, U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower issued the first official White House card. The cards usually depict White House scenes as rendered by prominent American artists. The number of recipients has snowballed over the decades, from just 2,000 in 1961 to 1.4 million in 2005.[7]

(from wikipedia)

I would like to say that spending money to send Christmas cards, or any other holiday cards, is a waste of our money.

(Well, except that it employs someone)

Yeah, it is deflection when he points out your obvious hypocrisy.

While it's evident that you're not too bright, you are right about one thing - that was a deflection. Though, you're wrong about me being a hypocrite. Unless you can show me where I ever criticized Palin's card?.....Didn't think so.

mario_fail.gif

so, in your tiny little excuse of a mind... it is OK to rag on Palin's Down's Syndrome child, or talk about raping her teen daughter... but it's not OK for Palin to criticize Obama's Christmas card... and it's not OK to compare the two, because..well, they are just different.

Pathetic little man.

Shut up, moron. I never made fun of Palin's kids or talked about raping her daughter. The latter would be David Letterman. Last time I checked, he doesn't speak for me. More BS from the party of nothing. Go kick a homeless guy or applaud the death of an uninsured person, hack.

That is what you call an attack? Geez, report her immediately to Obama's AttackWatch site. It was created for tattletales to snitch on the big meanies who don't drink the koolaid. AttackWatch is just a Soviet style idea that demonstrates the mindset of the liberals. Dictators do that sort of thing, not presidents of free countries.

I think the majority of Americans tend to be more traditional when it comes to celebrating Christmas and there is no shame in a president doing so. I don't know why he's so low key with Christmas, maybe he doesn't want it to look like he's taking sides.

Man, you just love to deflect, don't you? It doesn't matter what the subject is. You always manage to turn it into an "Obama hates America" rant.

I think the majority of Americans don't give two shits about the "tradition" of Christmas, because they're more interested in getting new toys. I also think the majority of Americans would not only find Obama's card adorable, but would also find your criticism borderline insane.

Take a look at how low key Obama is with Christmas, you petty little hack.

hero_2011_christmas_tree.jpg

The White House 2011 official Christmas tree
white-house-blue-room-christmas-tree%25255B11%25255D.jpg

"The Blue Room tree features holiday cards created by military children and medals, badges, and patches from all branches of the military."

white-house-christmas-tree-decorations%25255B12%25255D.jpg

"A second tree honoring the military sits in the East Landing of the White House. This tree honors Gold Star military families, ones that have lost a loved one in service. The tree features star ornaments which families inscribed with the name of their loved one."

white-house-gold-star-family-tree%25255B6%25255D.jpg

"A total of 37 Christmas trees are part of the official 2011 White House Christmas decorations. Two large trees stand in the Grand Foyer."

2011-white-house-christmas-grand-foyer%25255B7%25255D.jpg

2011 White House Christmas Decorations ~ DIY Newlyweds: DIY Home Decorating Ideas, Tips, Projects

It's very beautiful and moving.

Awwww, need a tissue?
so she commented on it...as for your ATTACKED..give us break you little baby.
As for her needing the spotlight, I'm sure she is thanking you for providing it....LOL

Yes, mouth-breather, I do need a tissue. Your rabid, drool-soaked defense of the idiot Palin is flying through my computer monitor. BTW, your drool cup is full.

"It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House" is now an attack?

Shit OP - you must have missed that whole 8 years of GWB. Talk about attacks...

Quit being so fucking sensitive, you knuck-dragging inbred asswipe.

DADT is gone. Shouldn't you be on the docks bumping bulges with your sailor buddy?

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Not a PROB!!!

"In the clip, John McCain advisor Steve Schmidt, played by Woody Harrelson, tells the candidate that he needs something dramatic to alter the trajectory in his campaign, something to capture the "YouTube" 24/7 news cycle. Enter Palin, who scores with her rollicking speech at the Republican National Convention before beginning to wilt under the glare of the media spotlight."

529.gif

Forum List

Back