Palestinians Stand Up for the RIGHT TO HONOR KILL WOMEN!!!

It's amusing how Muslims seem afraid of Robert Spencer because he tells it like it is. Since he has roots in the Middle East, he probably is very qualified to speak out. A pussy is a teenage boy who is afraid to hang out with his contemporaries. Why not answer the question about how you feel with regard to honor killings in America? Do you think Muslims should have brought this custom with them? Since you want the readers to think you know it all, it would be interesting to them to hear your opinion.

He tells you how it is. You sound like a fundamentalist Christian who's arrogant. But it's alright, I've read your previous threads and nobody can change your opinion, so why asking all these questions and following me everywhere I post? What do you want!?
"I want your blood."
~~Ringo Kid

:doubt:

Robert Spencer is of TURKISH ANCESTRY-----he is a catholic----therefore
has an understanding of how wonderful life is for christians under islamic
rule for further information regarding how well ALL CHRISTIANS AND
MUSLIMS GET along ----so long as the jOOOOOOOS are not around to cause
problems----speak to Sherri ------she is an expert

Robert spencer is a bigot and he doesn't represent christians. I've never met christians who've said they are glad of him.

They won't even consider changing their laws that allow for honor killings! Sentences for the honor killing defense can be no punishment to a few months!!! Amazing that ignorant leftist support a people that honors and protects honor killings!

I think Syria has it right, kill as many Arabs as possible!

Blog: No punishment for Palestinian honor killings
The Arab news agency Ma'an reported

President Mahmoud Abbas has no plans to amend laws that reduce sentences for suspects who claim an "honor" defense for murdering women, his legal adviser says.

"Why change it? This would cause serious problems," Hassan al-Ouri told Ma'an, adding that such a reform would "not benefit women."

Yep again. Laws protecting women, allowing them to live "would 'not benefit women.' " Amazingly, some Arab women have a different opinion.

Lax laws encourage murder suspects to claim "honor" in their defense, officials and women's rights activists say.

"Because the penalty is one or two months, they consider killing her and dress it up as honor," Minister of Women's Affairs Rahiba Diab told Ma'an.

Khawla al-Azraq, who runs a women's counseling center in Bethlehem, (yes, that Bethlehem, ECF) notes that femicide is a global issue but "now in Palestine, they call this honor killing."

"Sometimes these girls are abused by someone in the family and they need to cover this (up) and they kill her; sometimes because they need her money," she says. "These are the real reasons for killing."

"In Palestine, this is the gap, that until now we don't have our own legislation that really can protect women."

The Independent Commission of Human Rights says 13 women have been killed this year, but the real figure is likely to be higher.

"There has been historically a problem of documentation," says Hussein, the women's rights expert. The cause of suspicious deaths of women was often recorded as "fate," which could refer to forced "suicides" or being pushed from a building, she explained.

Men killing women is not confined to the Arab/Muslim world. But validating it as a necessary honor killing not worthy of punishment, is unique to that culture.

Read more: Blog: No punishment for Palestinian honor killings
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

realign and culture of peace ya know.

so long as the keep in the UMMAH ----it is none of our business----the
only action necessary is the rescue of those who do not wish to take
part in the UMMAH. Women who VOLUNTEER to lick the ass of the
rapist pig-----do so at their own risk

What does the fact that "most christians" do not even know who ROBERT SPENCER is-----actually mean. Most people in the USA are missing lots
of factual knowlege. Ask me any question regarding which football team is which-----I HAVE NO IDEA so????
Robert Spencer is a scholar-----lots of scholars even I---BRILLIANT AS I AM----do not know in the USA

Robert spencer is a bigot and he doesn't represent christians. I've never met christians who've said they are glad of him.

He isn't a bigot, he is a very erudite man who knows waaaaaaaay too much about Islam for your liking. As do critics such as Andrew Bostom and Bridget Gabriel, and Geert Wilders, and Hirsi Ali, to name but a few. Interestingly they have all been fatwa'd too. G-d Bless them for speaking the truth despite the fact that Islamic crazies want them dead for doing so :clap2:

He isn't a bigot, he is a very erudite man who knows waaaaaaaay too much about Islam for your liking. As do critics such as Andrew Bostom and Bridget Gabriel, and Geert Wilders, and Hirsi Ali, to name but a few. Interestingly they have all been fatwa'd too. G-d Bless them for speaking the truth despite the fact that Islamic crazies want them dead for doing so :clap2:
Exactly. Spencer pulls the curtain back on the pussy Muslims.

I mean, seriously. I know they are generally stupid, but the arrogance of their stupidity is stunning. Do they really....REALLY...think they are getting somewhere?

That's why I always say nothing will change until the Muslims smarten up. I've seen no evidence of that, in fact they are moving away from that.

I'd feel sorry for them, but I'm not into buying snake oil.

Yeah sure -- you speak to Christians about Robert Spencer!!! Tell us another fairy tale.

Most Christians I know don't even know who he is. But everything's a fairy tale for you, Tman.

So you go around asking Christians you know if they are glad of Robert Spencer? You are not only a silly child, Princess, you are a worthless liar. :D

LOL...you hate Muslims so it isn't surprising to expect that from you...but normal people consider him a bigot for fabricating things to his own way.

Oh boy, critics, that's really funny to call them critics or scholars, they're idiots and hypocrites.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/03/christina-abraham-slams-anti-muslim-bigot-robert-spencer/

Last edited:
Yeah sure -- you speak to Christians about Robert Spencer!!! Tell us another fairy tale.

Most Christians I know don't even know who he is. But everything's a fairy tale for you, Tman.

So you go around asking Christians you know if they are glad of Robert Spencer? You are not only a silly child, Princess, you are a worthless liar. :D

No, you retard, in this age you have friends who are Christian.

LOL...you hate Muslims so it isn't surprising to expect that from you...but normal people consider him a bigot for fabricating things to his own way.

Oh boy, critics, that's really funny to call them critics or scholars, they're idiots and hypocrites.

Christina Abraham Slams anti-Muslim Bigot Robert Spencer | loonwatch.com
You can bring up any site you want criticizing these people whose views you don't like, but the truth is that it is the Muslims who are bigots because if they weren't they would have tolerance for the beliefs of others. Are you denying that it is the Muslims who are harassing and even murdering people in the name of their religion and destroying the houses of worship of others? And stop pulling things from the thin air. You don't get around much so how do you know what normal people think? One thing we do know is that normal people are beginning to realize just how intolerant Islam is.

Gunmen Kills At Least Twelve Christians At Church Services in Northern Nigeria « Persecution News

Rotten Egg Attack Mars Indonesia Christmas Celebration | The Jakarta Globe

Jews should stand up for their right to kill arabs whenever they want. Wait! Don't they already have that right? :dunno:

You can bring up any site you want criticizing these people whose views you don't like, but the truth is that it is the Muslims who are bigots because if they weren't they would have tolerance for the beliefs of others. Are you denying that it is the Muslims who are harassing and even murdering people in the name of their religion and destroying the houses of worship of others? And stop pulling things from the thin air. You don't get around much so how do you know what normal people think? One thing we do know is that normal people are beginning to realize just how intolerant Islam is.

Gunmen Kills At Least Twelve Christians At Church Services in Northern Nigeria « Persecution News

I heard the number was six on ther sites and reports. People from all kinds can be bigots and he technically is a bigot for spreading conspiracy which he boasts about. But rarely anyone believes in his scare tactics or conspiracy. Oh boy, know complain about a rotten egg attack, yeah like we'd know if that was true anyway. You seem to be limiting yourself to one people. Christians attack places of worship here in America, why can't you accept that people from all kinds do? Fox News? A recent mosque arsonist said the only reason he burned a mosque was because he watched Fox News. That's literally what he said and that's what misinformation and bigotry leads to, stupid people. Take care of this side first if you believe gunmen in Nigeria should quit, but it's hypocritical that Christian gunmen also kill people in Nigeria. It isn't a one sided story. Only to a bigot, that's why I call em bigots. And the worse part is they take them as Muslims, even though the Nigerian forces are the representatives of the country and they fight often with these gunmen. Christian or Muslim. You people should choose to stop presenting things your way if you don't like being called that. It always ends with a poltical agenda in your mind.

I heard the number was six on ther sites and reports. People from all kinds can be bigots and he technically is a bigot for spreading conspiracy which he boasts about. But rarely anyone believes in his scare tactics or conspiracy. Oh boy, know complain about a rotten egg attack, yeah like we'd know if that was true anyway. You seem to be limiting yourself to one people. Christians attack places of worship here in America, why can't you accept that people from all kinds do? Fox News? A recent mosque arsonist said the only reason he burned a mosque was because he watched Fox News. That's literally what he said and that's what misinformation and bigotry leads to, stupid people. Take care of this side first if you believe gunmen in Nigeria should quit, but it's hypocritical that Christian gunmen also kill people in Nigeria. It isn't a one sided story. Only to a bigot, that's why I call em bigots. And the worse part is they take them as Muslims, even though the Nigerian forces are the representatives of the country and they fight often with these gunmen. Christian or Muslim. You people should choose to stop presenting things your way if you don't like being called that. It always ends with a poltical agenda in your mind.
Don't fret too much, Palestinian Muslims still have the right to kill women, as do other Muslims in the Mid East.

Sorta warms the heart......

Don't fret too much, Palestinian Muslims still have the right to kill women, as do other Muslims in the Mid East.

The PA would be stupid not to outlaw domestic violence, it's a stupid move, but I see it changing soon from pressure.

People might kill a relative or wife for a reason and make up an excuse that they killed her for an "honor" reason which is a lie and I agree with you they should be punished.

Last edited:

The PA would be stupid not to outlaw domestic violence, it's a stupid move, but I see it changing soon from pressure.

People might kill a relative or wife for a reason and make up an excuse that they killed her for an "honor" reason which is a lie and I agree with you they should be punished.
Well, that's something....you're slightly less of an animal than Palestinian Muslims.

Keep up the good work; you might eventually join humanity and the 21st century. :thup:

Forum List

Back