Palestinians Stand Up for the RIGHT TO HONOR KILL WOMEN!!!

They won't even consider changing their laws that allow for honor killings! Sentences for the honor killing defense can be no punishment to a few months!!! Amazing that ignorant leftist support a people that honors and protects honor killings!

I think Syria has it right, kill as many Arabs as possible!
Gotta love the little "act" you're putting up here, as if you really care about Palestinian women or arabs in Syria!
You mean like how you guys act like you care for Israelis?

More like sherri acts like she cares about balestinian kids---male or female
of any age or gender

I think israelis should stand up for their rights to fuck their women through a hole in a sheet. :lol:
Meanwhile Ima comes back from her Islamic cliterectomy in severe pain. Apparently the butcher used a dull knife and no anesthesia while three village elders held her down. Poor Ima was screaming her lungs off with foam coming about of her mouth. Is it true that 60% of Egyptian women undergo this same treatment that you just did?

They won't even consider changing their laws that allow for honor killings! Sentences for the honor killing defense can be no punishment to a few months!!! Amazing that ignorant leftist support a people that honors and protects honor killings!

Gotta love the little "act" you're putting up here, as if you really care about Palestinian women or arabs in Syria!
and leftist like you will support enemies of America no matter how badly they treat women !

of any age or gender
I don't think any of these Jew haters care about the Palestinians. They're just a great excuse to vent their Jew hate, and get brownie points in certain neo Nazi / Islamist circles that they frequent. How concerned are these same Palestinian supporters that so far Assads regime has killed 50,000 of his own people? That's about as concerned as they would be if there were no Jews involved in the Palestinian conflict.

Anti Zionism is the New anti Semitism.

Last edited:

of any age or gender
I don't think any of these Jew haters care about the Palestinians. They're just a great excuse to vent their Jew hate, and get brownie points in certain neo Nazi / Islamist circles that they frequent. How concerned are these same Palestinian supporters that so far Assads regime has killed 50,000 of his own people? That's about as concerned as they would be if there were no Jews involved in the Palestinian conflict.

Anti Zionism is the New anti Semitism.

roudy---for isa-respecters like sherri-----"balestine" is a useful libel --almost
as good as using a wink from a black kid in the vicinity of a southern "white"
isa respecter as a justification for hanging the kid from the local
sour apple tree

an acquaintance of mine who survived the 1947 baby throat slitting fest
in aden, yemen-----told me that the justification for that isa respecting
celebration was ------very similar-----someone ---it seems ----looked at
a muslimah
I find it amazing that the ISA RESPECTERS ---major genocidal maniacs
on the planet------all use the same "LOGIC" They are of ONE MIND

A Horror Saga of Gruesome Islamic Honor Killings

by Dr. Radhasyam Brahmachari

A shocking, hearth-rending tale of gruesome honor killing of Muslim women around the world…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the treatment of women in Muslim societies, it becomes clear that Muslim women are properties of Muslim men, mere sex-object. Muslim girls and women, often raped by close relatives—father, brother, cousin, or uncle—are supposed to keep their mouths shut, because they cannot to prove such a crime in a Shariah Court, because she needs to produce four male-witnesses, which is next to impossible. When she fails to produce the witnesses, she is prosecuted for committing adultery or fornication, and is punished with lashings, jail-terms and even stoning unto death in certain countries (Iran, Saudi).

Thus, Muslim men can rape with near-impunity, while the victims have to suffer in silence. Another side of this sad story of Muslim women is that female victims of rape or female partners of so-called illicit relationships often become the target of gruesome honor killing, when the story comes out, as we will see. So, Ms Wafa Sultan, contrasting the freedom of women in Islamic countries with that in the West, rightly says, “Now in America, I enjoy freedom. I can now talk with a male member of my next door neighbour without being convicted of committing adultery.”

In recent years, there have been numberless cases of Muslim women, and even girls as young as seven, have been the victim of Muslim honor killing for being raped, for having a premarital relationship, for falling in love and marrying someone their male family-members do not approve, or for refusing to follow Islamic dress-code or lifestyle.

Noor Faleh Almaleki, run over by her Iraqi American
father Faleh Hassan Almaleki in Glendale, Arizona
for her western lifestyle

A few days ago on Oct 19, 2009, Noor Faleh Almaleki, a 21 year-old girl student was allegedly run over by her father Faleh Hassan Almaleki, a 48-year old Iraqi American in Glendale, Arizona. He allegedly ran over his daughter at a parking lot in Peoria, because she disliked Islamic dress-code and preferred American lifestyle.

On the same day, i.e. on October 19, 2009, a Jordanian man was arrested for stabbing his 22-year-old daughter to death, because she became pregnant outside wedlock. On the previous day, the father and his brother took the girl to a doctor, because she suffered from stomach pains, and everybody was surprised to learn that she was six months pregnant. On their way home, the father stabbed the girl with a sword 25 times in her stomach, killing her immediately as well as her unborn baby boy. The source said the suspect has confessed to the crime following the murder, which took place in the Jordan Valley. His brother was also charged with premeditated murder, while the victim’s boyfriend is being held in custody for his own protection.

In another incident on August 21, 2008, in Jordan, Rana Riad Muhammad Siwahra, wife and mother of two girls (aged 3 and 5) was murdered by her father days before her 21st birthday. After stabbing her with a knife five-six times in the stomach and chest, he smashed her skull with a large rock. Afterwards, he washed his hands and went to the market, where he was later arrested.

According to the Chicago Tribune, ‘On May 31, 1994, Kifaya Husayn, a 16-year-old Jordanian girl, was lashed to a chair by her 32-year-old brother. He gave her a drink of water and told her to recite an Islamic prayer. Then he slashed her throat. Immediately afterward, he ran out into the street, waving the bloody knife and crying, “I have killed my sister to cleanse my honor.” Kifaya’s crime? She was raped by another of her brother, aged 21.

Murder is punishable by the death penalty in Jordan, but in such cases of the so-called “honour killing”, the court usually commutes or reduces sentences, particularly if the victim’s family urges leniency. In the past, parliament has refused to institute harsher penalties. Around 15-20 women are murdered each year in Jordan in the name of honour, despite government efforts to fight such crimes. So far this year, 17 cases have been reported. It may be mentioned in this connection that on March 28, 2006, a Jordanian man killed his sister to cleanse his family’s honor in the southern city of Aqaba. In a similar incident, another Jordanian killed his sister on November 17, 2004, to save his family from dishonor.

On October 15, 2008, a young man Taher of Murid Wal village near Lahore, Pakistan, killed his 40-year-old mother Muktaran Bibi to restore family honor. The victim’s son suspected that his mother was involved in an illegal affair with a local and he regularly quarreled with her. On Monday, after yet another argument, he used a sharp-edged weapon to viciously stab her to death. A year ago, on February 24, 2007, Pakistani police in Karachi arrested two men in a remote village in the southern Sindh province and accused them of killing two young women for allegedly having sex outside of marriage. The suspects, who are uncles of the women, were caught after authorities were tipped off by the girls’ parents.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/article...rror-saga-of-gruesome-islamic-honor-killings/

Link Each Copy and Paste To It's Source.

Last edited by a moderator:

and leftist like you will support enemies of America no matter how badly they treat women !

You're an idiot that's fed like a sheep, get your own mind and think for yourself, get of the bubble where you're a controlled freak.

The row over Jewish women's rights – Telegraph Blogs

I think israelis should stand up for their rights to fuck their women through a hole in a sheet. :lol:
Meanwhile Ima comes back from her Islamic cliterectomy in severe pain. Apparently the butcher used a dull knife and no anesthesia while three village elders held her down. Poor Ima was screaming her lungs off with foam coming about of her mouth. Is it true that 60% of Egyptian women undergo this same treatment that you just did?

Ima's a Russian, but of course in your insane mind everyone's a Muslim who disagrees with Israel.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

That made no sense at all, posting a video over and over for every deflection you've tried, forcing your way isn't gonna gain public opinion. You better show people that they should support you, not in an idiotic childish way, coward. And a woman from Syria has nothing to do with this foolish thread either. Neither does she represent any Arabs whether Christian or Muslim.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

That made no sense at all, posting a video over and over for every deflection you've tried, forcing your way isn't gonna gain public opinion. You better show people that they should support you, not in an idiotic childish way, coward. And a woman from Syria has nothing to do with this foolish thread either. Neither does she represent any Arabs whether Christian or Muslim.
Of course Baghdad Bob has no problem with eots posting the same videos over and over. Let's see if the next time eots brings up one of the videos he has shown numerous times before if Baghdad Bob will say something to him. I wonder what other posters think of the honor killings that are now done in Europe as well as the Western Hemisphere because the family thinks the daughters are becoming too westernized or they feel the females in the family have put a stain on the family's reputation.. It makes you wonder why did they leave their Muslim countries in the first place, and do they really have to bring this custom of honor killings with them to their new country? Anyhow, maybe Bob would prefer this video.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2wvqDfitLY]A Former Terrorist Speak Out - Israel/Palestine conflict MUST WATCH - YouTube[/ame]

That's no former terrorist, gullible Bob. He would've been in prison dumbass.
He's a brave, courageous man. One in a million. Glad it pissed you off.

He's not real, Gullible Bob, hate to break it to ya...go check your sources you sheeple, inspect the source, it doesn't take a genius to find out who's a fake phony.
I think many of us can understand, Baghdad Bob, Jr., why you don't want to believe this man is real. That's OK if it makes you sleep better at night. Maybe BecauseIKnowNothing thinks the Son of Hamas isn't real also so he doesn't believe anything the Son of Hamas says.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Son-Hamas-Gripping-Political-Unthinkable/dp/1414333080]Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices: Mosab Hassan Yousef, Ron Brackin: 9781414333083: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Now all we have to do is wait and see if Bob complains to eots for posting the same video once again for the umpteenth time.

He's not real, Gullible Bob, hate to break it to ya...go check your sources you sheeple, inspect the source, it doesn't take a genius to find out who's a fake phony.
The source is infallible, Sheepdump.

I'm sure it is, if it makes you feel better that way, Gullible Bob.
Looks like Baghdad Bob only believes what he wants to believe. If something comes from an Arab propaganda site or some Leftist Jew writes something, he is all for it and believes every word that is written. Of course we know that Bob is very, very gullible when it comes to things like that, and he will never question something that is to his liking. Hey, it doesn''t bother us, Bob, if you are just a gullible kid. Meanwhile, I wonder if Bob has anything to say about honor killings being brought to the countries where his Muslim brethren have immigrated.

Forum List

Back