Palestinians Stand Up for the RIGHT TO HONOR KILL WOMEN!!!

What is nonsensical about pointing out that claiming offense of one's honor is not a viable defense for having killed one's wife? Why do you deflect from a discussion about a serious threat to Palestinian women? Where is your honor? Who is Mike?

I said the agenda Steve, or whatever your name is, I see clearly what he's trying to push through, but I already know protests have taken place in the West Bank over a recent domestic violence dispute. Men and women protested and got results and they will force new results. It's odd of the Abbas government. Where is any domestic related violence in Gaza is treated differently. There is very little deaths related to that in Gaza.
My idiot young friend, you spoke too quickly.

Honor Killings Remain Fashionable in Gaza - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Israeli news is the place to go. Huh.

People don't get away with disgusting things in Gaza. I know I've been there. You've only been in your comfy chair Housefly.

Man killed in Gaza after confessing to raping daughter | Maan News Agency

I don't care about the Palestinian women or the Arabs of Syria! Where would you get that point. I like that we are not interfering in Syria and I hope ASSSSSad's killing fields expand to over 1 million deaths!
Not interfering in Syria! We're funding (and providing material support to) al Qaeda cells fighting the Assad government and the Pentagon is finalizing the details for another invasion.

Why is it, we object to how the Assad government is treating its citizens, but continue to support (and look the other way) when the Bahrain government does the same thing to theirs?

They won't even consider changing their laws that allow for honor killings! Sentences for the honor killing defense can be no punishment to a few months!!! Amazing that ignorant leftist support a people that honors and protects honor killings!

I think Syria has it right, kill as many Arabs as possible!
Gotta love the little "act" you're putting up here, as if you really care about Palestinian women or arabs in Syria!

I don't care about the Palestinian women or the Arabs of Syria! Where would you get that point. I like that we are not interfering in Syria and I hope ASSSSSad's killing fields expand to over 1 million deaths!

Prime reason, SAYIT, I didn't think of addressing the sick OP, no need to satisfy the likes of Pamela Geller or Robert Spencer.

Was that a serious question?

:lmao:

You can't tell these days...Ha Ha Ha!
Deadly serious (no pun intended). You're a Muslim and Muslims, Palestinian and many more, are OK with killing women when that woman makes their dick feel small or non-existent.

Why so stereotypical? Or dumb?

Prevalence of Domestic Violence

The Astra Network has reported that "29% of women in Romania, 22% in Russia and 21% in Ukraine, reported experience of spousal physical abuse" and that over 42% of all married and cohabiting women in Lithuania "reported that they have been victims of physical or sexual violence or threats of violence by their present partner," although only 10.6% of the Lithuanian respondents "reported the most serious incident to the police." From Astra Network, Sexual and Reproductive Rights and Health in Central and Eastern Europe. A national survey of 4,750 women between 15 and 44 in Moldova found over 7% had been physically assaulted by an intimate partner in the previous twelve months and over 14% had been assaulted at some time in a relationship. From Ending Violence Against Women, in Population Reports, vol. 7, no. 4 (December 1999). In Romania, 29% of adult women in a national survey reported having been physically assaulted by an intimate partner. From Violence Against Women: Effects on Reproductive Health, Outlook, vol. 20, no. 1 (September 2002).

Estonia: 29% of women aged 18-24 fear domestic violence, and the share rises with age, affecting 52% of women 65 or older, according to a 1994 survey of 2,315 women.
Poland: 60% of divorced women surveyed in 1993 by the Centre for the Examination of Public Opinion reported having been hit at least once by their ex-husbands; an additional 25% reported repeated violence.
Tajikistan: 23% of 550 women aged 18-40 reported physical abuse, according to a survey.

In the United States, approximately 22.1% of all women have experienced some form of assault by an intimate partner. Each year, 4.5 million physical assaults are committed against women by intimate partners. From Patricia Tjaden & Nancy Thoennes, Extent, Nature, and Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence 10 (U.S. Department of Justice 2000). In 1999, approximately 1,218 women—more than three women every day—were murdered by an intimate partner. In that same year, intimate partner homicides accounted for 32% of all murders of women. From U.S. Department of Justice, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-1999 1 (2001). Research on domestic violence in Europe indicates that every day, one woman in five is a victim of domestic abuse.
Psst....It's not LEGAL, to kill women in those countries, especially not when some pathetic limp-dicked Muslim is threatened by feeling anything sexual about a woman.

I said the agenda Steve, or whatever your name is, I see clearly what he's trying to push through, but I already know protests have taken place in the West Bank over a recent domestic violence dispute. Men and women protested and got results and they will force new results. It's odd of the Abbas government. Where is any domestic related violence in Gaza is treated differently. There is very little deaths related to that in Gaza.
My idiot young friend, you spoke too quickly.

Honor Killings Remain Fashionable in Gaza - Middle East - News - Israel National News

People don't get away with disgusting things in Gaza. I know I've been there. You've only been in your comfy chair Housefly.

Then how come you use the Israeli newspaper Haaretz and also articles in other Israeli papers written by Leftists. You can't have it both way, Baghdad Bob. And if you did some research, you would find out that in other Muslim areas like Morocco and Saudi Arabia, the number of women being abused is very, very high, just like in Gaza. This little pipsqueak thinks he knows everything that goes on in Gaza -- like the grownups are actually going to tell him these things. Maybe when you grow up and become an adult, BecauseIKnowNothing, these subjects will be discussed with you.

Deadly serious (no pun intended). You're a Muslim and Muslims, Palestinian and many more, are OK with killing women when that woman makes their dick feel small or non-existent.

The Astra Network has reported that "29% of women in Romania, 22% in Russia and 21% in Ukraine, reported experience of spousal physical abuse" and that over 42% of all married and cohabiting women in Lithuania "reported that they have been victims of physical or sexual violence or threats of violence by their present partner," although only 10.6% of the Lithuanian respondents "reported the most serious incident to the police." From Astra Network, Sexual and Reproductive Rights and Health in Central and Eastern Europe. A national survey of 4,750 women between 15 and 44 in Moldova found over 7% had been physically assaulted by an intimate partner in the previous twelve months and over 14% had been assaulted at some time in a relationship. From Ending Violence Against Women, in Population Reports, vol. 7, no. 4 (December 1999). In Romania, 29% of adult women in a national survey reported having been physically assaulted by an intimate partner. From Violence Against Women: Effects on Reproductive Health, Outlook, vol. 20, no. 1 (September 2002).

Estonia: 29% of women aged 18-24 fear domestic violence, and the share rises with age, affecting 52% of women 65 or older, according to a 1994 survey of 2,315 women.
Poland: 60% of divorced women surveyed in 1993 by the Centre for the Examination of Public Opinion reported having been hit at least once by their ex-husbands; an additional 25% reported repeated violence.
Tajikistan: 23% of 550 women aged 18-40 reported physical abuse, according to a survey.

In the United States, approximately 22.1% of all women have experienced some form of assault by an intimate partner. Each year, 4.5 million physical assaults are committed against women by intimate partners. From Patricia Tjaden & Nancy Thoennes, Extent, Nature, and Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence 10 (U.S. Department of Justice 2000). In 1999, approximately 1,218 women—more than three women every day—were murdered by an intimate partner. In that same year, intimate partner homicides accounted for 32% of all murders of women. From U.S. Department of Justice, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-1999 1 (2001). Research on domestic violence in Europe indicates that every day, one woman in five is a victim of domestic abuse.
Psst....It's not LEGAL, to kill women in those countries, especially not when some pathetic limp-dicked Muslim is threatened by feeling anything sexual about a woman.

:trolls:

Then how come you use the Israeli newspaper Haaretz and also articles in other Israeli papers written by Leftists. You can't have it both way, Baghdad Bob. And if you did some research, you would find out that in other Muslim areas like Morocco and Saudi Arabia, the number of women being abused is very, very high, just like in Gaza. This little pipsqueak thinks he knows everything that goes on in Gaza -- like the grownups are actually going to tell him these things. Maybe when you grow up and become an adult, BecauseIKnowNothing, these subjects will be discussed with you.

For stuff that happens in Israel, Housefly, learn gullible bob. You wanna see an adult. Come see him in person. Don't talk on an Internet board like you're something. I'm coming up to Texas with a cousin next Thursday, I'd be glad to meet you there, yes, no?

And we are well aware some countries have bad women's rights. So do many countries in Africa, and Christian countries, such as Armenia or the United States. We still don't get your point Housefly.

Do you have a facebook? PM me it, Gullible Bob, we can get to know each other better.....:eusa_angel:

Only losers and sociopaths feel good about trash talking on the Internet. You seem to be the only person that cares for it. I'm not responding to you because of you, it's for the people.

Last edited:

For stuff that happens in Israel, Housefly, learn gullible bob. You wanna see an adult. Come see him in person. Don't talk on an Internet board like you're something. I'm coming up to Texas with a cousin next Thursday, I'd be glad to meet you there, yes, no?

And we are well aware some countries have bad women's rights. So do many countries in Africa, and Christian countries, such as Armenia or the United States. We still don't get your point Housefly.

Do you have a facebook? PM me it, Gullible Bob, we can get to know each other better.....:eusa_angel:

Only losers and sociopaths feel good about trash talking on the Internet. You seem to be the only person that cares for it. I'm not responding to you because of you, it's for the people.

In what capacity are you "responding" for the people?

:trolls:
Awww. Facts, just like women, scare the shit out of the good little Muslims we have here.

Have a pork chop...I'm buying.

What, Satans helper? You might be right, people aren't so stupid as to read Houseflys posts.

What, Satans helper? You might be right, people aren't so stupid as to read Houseflys posts.

Clearly, you have not read mine. Who appointed you spokesman and what are your credentials?

The pipsqueak, Baghdad Bob, thinks he is all grown up now when he is still just a little man who thinks he knows everything but actually knows very little. We all know that there is violence against women in this world, but killing woman because of a supposed stain again the family honor, be they a daughter, wife, sister, or niece, seems to be prevalent in the Muslim world. And the pathetic thing is that they bring this disgusting custom with them when they immigrate here or Europe. By the way, I find it funny that Bob says he is coming up to Texas when he actually lives in a state just below Canada. Are you trying to tell us, Bob, that you actually live South of the Border and your name is Jose or Pedro and not Abdul? I guess Bob doesn't realize that he would be considered a loser and a sociopath in the U.S. for not acting like the usual teenager which means having friends in your life and doing things with them. Evidently this loser thinks he is very important when he says he is doing it "for the people." Hey, Bob, if this message board makes you feel more important than doing things like a normal teenager, go for it. We want you to be happy and not frustrated. If this is the way you want to spend your teenage years, who are we to stop you?

Robert Spencer is that you? Ha Ha Ha! Man of course like a coward he diverts and doesn't answer my question. Poor pussy.

Was that a serious question?

:lmao:

You can't tell these days...Ha Ha Ha!

There was a case in New Jersey where sharia was attempted in the courts. "In that dispute, a Muslim wife filed for a restraining order against her husband after several instances of physical abuse and non-consensual sexual intercourse. Noting that the case involved “a conflict between the criminal law and religious precepts,” the appellate court held that the defendant knowingly engaged in non-consensual sexual intercourse and thus could not be excused for his religious beliefs."

This animalistic behavior will not be tolerated in the US as a matter of law, BecauseIKnowBaloney.

He's good for a laugh, Connery. It is cheap entertainment seeing how this little kid tries to make himself important. He probably regrets saying in the first place that he wasn't going to respond to me because I was a waste of his time, but since he couldn't restrain himself, he had to find some excuse for continuing to respond.

At last, Baghdad Bob is telling us he is stupid. I knew he had it in him to fess up about this. By the way, Bob, speaking of the Devil, were the horns the right size that he left for you as a gift? Maybe he'll bring you a pitchfork next year to go with the horns.

At last, Baghdad Bob is telling us he is stupid. I knew he had it in him to fess up about this. By the way, Bob, speaking of the Devil, were the horns the right size that he left for you as a gift? Maybe he'll bring you a pitchfork next year to go with the horns.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Robert Spencer is that you? Ha Ha Ha! Man of course like a coward he diverts and doesn't answer my question. Poor pussy.
It's amusing how Muslims seem afraid of Robert Spencer because he tells it like it is. Since he has roots in the Middle East, he probably is very qualified to speak out. A pussy is a teenage boy who is afraid to hang out with his contemporaries. Why not answer the question about how you feel with regard to honor killings in America? Do you think Muslims should have brought this custom with them? Since you want the readers to think you know it all, it would be interesting to them to hear your opinion.

It's amusing how Muslims seem afraid of Robert Spencer because he tells it like it is. Since he has roots in the Middle East, he probably is very qualified to speak out. A pussy is a teenage boy who is afraid to hang out with his contemporaries. Why not answer the question about how you feel with regard to honor killings in America? Do you think Muslims should have brought this custom with them? Since you want the readers to think you know it all, it would be interesting to them to hear your opinion.

He tells you how it is. You sound like a fundamentalist Christian who's arrogant. But it's alright, I've read your previous threads and nobody can change your opinion, so why asking all these questions and following me everywhere I post? What do you want!?

He tells you how it is. You sound like a fundamentalist Christian who's arrogant. But it's alright, I've read your previous threads and nobody can change your opinion, so why asking all these questions and following me everywhere I post? What do you want!?
"I want your blood."
~~Ringo Kid

Forum List

Back