Palestinians Stand Up for the RIGHT TO HONOR KILL WOMEN!!!

The source is infallible, Sheepdump.

I'm sure it is, if it makes you feel better that way, Gullible Bob.
Looks like Baghdad Bob only believes what he wants to believe. If something comes from an Arab propaganda site or some Leftist Jew writes something, he is all for it and believes every word that is written. Of course we know that Bob is very, very gullible when it comes to things like that, and he will never question something that is to his liking. Hey, it doesn''t bother us, Bob, if you are just a gullible kid. Meanwhile, I wonder if Bob has anything to say about honor killings being brought to the countries where his Muslim brethren have immigrated.

That was meaningless, Gullible Bob. Bigots don't get answers. Not in this world.

I think israelis should stand up for their rights to fuck their women through a hole in a sheet. :lol:
Meanwhile Ima comes back from her Islamic cliterectomy in severe pain. Apparently the butcher used a dull knife and no anesthesia while three village elders held her down. Poor Ima was screaming her lungs off with foam coming about of her mouth. Is it true that 60% of Egyptian women undergo this same treatment that you just did?

Ima's a Russian, but of course in your insane mind everyone's a Muslim who disagrees with Israel.

How do you know ImaTroll is a Russian and don't Russians do Muslim?

Looks like Baghdad Bob only believes what he wants to believe. If something comes from an Arab propaganda site or some Leftist Jew writes something, he is all for it and believes every word that is written. Of course we know that Bob is very, very gullible when it comes to things like that, and he will never question something that is to his liking. Hey, it doesn''t bother us, Bob, if you are just a gullible kid. Meanwhile, I wonder if Bob has anything to say about honor killings being brought to the countries where his Muslim brethren have immigrated.

That was meaningless, Gullible Bob. Bigots don't get answers. Not in this world.
Don't you have some women to kill and/or stone since they made your dick seem tiny?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

That made no sense at all, posting a video over and over for every deflection you've tried, forcing your way isn't gonna gain public opinion. You better show people that they should support you, not in an idiotic childish way, coward. And a woman from Syria has nothing to do with this foolish thread either. Neither does she represent any Arabs whether Christian or Muslim.

Speaking of responding in an adult way, what is the point of posting a Youtube about a woman in Be'er Sheva in response to a discussion on Abbas's rejection of any change in the honor killing laws? :D

Meanwhile Ima comes back from her Islamic cliterectomy in severe pain. Apparently the butcher used a dull knife and no anesthesia while three village elders held her down. Poor Ima was screaming her lungs off with foam coming about of her mouth. Is it true that 60% of Egyptian women undergo this same treatment that you just did?

Ima's a Russian, but of course in your insane mind everyone's a Muslim who disagrees with Israel.

She said so and no, she isn't muslims, I think she's orthodox Christian or now an agnostic.

That made no sense at all, posting a video over and over for every deflection you've tried, forcing your way isn't gonna gain public opinion. You better show people that they should support you, not in an idiotic childish way, coward. And a woman from Syria has nothing to do with this foolish thread either. Neither does she represent any Arabs whether Christian or Muslim.

Speaking of responding in an adult way, what is the point of posting a Youtube about a woman in Be'er Sheva in response to a discussion on Abbas's rejection of any change in the honor killing laws? :D

The nonsensical agenda the OP is trying to push forward. Mike.

Don't you have some women to kill and/or stone since they made your dick seem tiny?

Was that a serious question?

:lmao:

You can't tell these days...Ha Ha Ha!

Deadly serious (no pun intended). You're a Muslim and Muslims, Palestinian and many more, are OK with killing women when that woman makes their dick feel small or non-existent.

Deadly serious (no pun intended). You're a Muslim and Muslims, Palestinian and many more, are OK with killing women when that woman makes their dick feel small or non-existent.

Why so stereotypical? Or dumb?

Prevalence of Domestic Violence

The Astra Network has reported that "29% of women in Romania, 22% in Russia and 21% in Ukraine, reported experience of spousal physical abuse" and that over 42% of all married and cohabiting women in Lithuania "reported that they have been victims of physical or sexual violence or threats of violence by their present partner," although only 10.6% of the Lithuanian respondents "reported the most serious incident to the police." From Astra Network, Sexual and Reproductive Rights and Health in Central and Eastern Europe. A national survey of 4,750 women between 15 and 44 in Moldova found over 7% had been physically assaulted by an intimate partner in the previous twelve months and over 14% had been assaulted at some time in a relationship. From Ending Violence Against Women, in Population Reports, vol. 7, no. 4 (December 1999). In Romania, 29% of adult women in a national survey reported having been physically assaulted by an intimate partner. From Violence Against Women: Effects on Reproductive Health, Outlook, vol. 20, no. 1 (September 2002).

Estonia: 29% of women aged 18-24 fear domestic violence, and the share rises with age, affecting 52% of women 65 or older, according to a 1994 survey of 2,315 women.
Poland: 60% of divorced women surveyed in 1993 by the Centre for the Examination of Public Opinion reported having been hit at least once by their ex-husbands; an additional 25% reported repeated violence.
Tajikistan: 23% of 550 women aged 18-40 reported physical abuse, according to a survey.

In the United States, approximately 22.1% of all women have experienced some form of assault by an intimate partner. Each year, 4.5 million physical assaults are committed against women by intimate partners. From Patricia Tjaden & Nancy Thoennes, Extent, Nature, and Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence 10 (U.S. Department of Justice 2000). In 1999, approximately 1,218 women—more than three women every day—were murdered by an intimate partner. In that same year, intimate partner homicides accounted for 32% of all murders of women. From U.S. Department of Justice, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-1999 1 (2001). Research on domestic violence in Europe indicates that every day, one woman in five is a victim of domestic abuse.

What is nonsensical about pointing out that claiming offense of one's honor is not a viable defense for having killed one's wife? Why do you deflect from a discussion about a serious threat to Palestinian women? Where is your honor? Who is Mike?

Why, Baghdad Bob, the biggest bigots are your fellow Muslims who can't stand to see others practicing their beliefs in peace. That's why there are many murders of Buddhists, Christians, Hindus and even Muslims of different sects in Muslim countries and beyond. As for honor killings, I guess even Baghdad Bob must be embarrassed that this is happening in the Western world -- by Muslim fathers and mothers and even brothers and uncles. This particular subject is probably taboo in the Muslim enclaves here in America and no one talks about. Probably the only thing they talk about is that there children are becoming too westernized. By the way, I wonder if BecauseIKnowNothing remembers that he said he was never going to answer posts of mine because they were a waste of time. He sure is going Gung Ho answering though.

What is nonsensical about pointing out that claiming offense of one's honor is not a viable defense for having killed one's wife? Why do you deflect from a discussion about a serious threat to Palestinian women? Where is your honor? Who is Mike?

I said the agenda Steve, or whatever your name is, I see clearly what he's trying to push through, but I already know protests have taken place in the West Bank over a recent domestic violence dispute. Men and women protested and got results and they will force new results. It's odd of the Abbas government. Where is any domestic related violence in Gaza is treated differently. There is very little deaths related to that in Gaza.

She said so and no, she isn't muslims, I think she's orthodox Christian or now an agnostic.
Baghdad Bob must be very naive if he doesn't realize that Ima hates everyone, regardless if they are Christian, Jewish or Muslim. Maybe Frau Ima's vulgar language turns him on.

That's a stupid comparison!
Isn't the point of this thread how badly women are treated in muslim country's?

Well, we treat'em like shit here too!

If this guy killed his wife, he would be in jail for years, probably life ....it's not tolerated in the US.
Robert Blake's not in jail. O.J. Simpson's not in jail. Well, not because of killing his wife. Before the Affordable Care Act, at least 8 states had laws that allowed a health insurance company to count battered wives as a pre-condition to deny health coverage.

Threads like this one, where we display this phoney caring for muslim women, really make American's look bad. Because the muslim's in those country's know how many of their women we kill through drone strikes, at checkpoints and the death squads of a rival tribe that comes into town on the back of a US tank. Not long ago, 8 Afghan women were out collecting fire wood and one of our drones blew them to bits!

Now some asshole starts this thread after shit like that! All it does, is make American's look like a bunch of hypocritical assholes who think we're all that (and a bucket of chicken).

After completely destroying 2 country's, killing over a million people and creating 4.5 million refugees, the last thing we need to be saying is, "we care".

Why, Baghdad Bob, the biggest bigots are your fellow Muslims who can't stand to see others practicing their beliefs in peace. That's why there are many murders of Buddhists, Christians, Hindus and even Muslims of different sects in Muslim countries and beyond. As for honor killings, I guess even Baghdad Bob must be embarrassed that this is happening in the Western world -- by Muslim fathers and mothers and even brothers and uncles. This particular subject is probably taboo in the Muslim enclaves here in America and no one talks about. Probably the only thing they talk about is that there children are becoming too westernized. By the way, I wonder if BecauseIKnowNothing remembers that he said he was never going to answer posts of mine because they were a waste of time. He sure is going Gung Ho answering though.

Every place in the world sees killing. Here in the USA we see it everyday, i see it. That must not matter to you, or the killings in Mexico, Congo, where ever. I'm embarrased as an American that our gun laws let a man go and kill 20 children Gullible Bob, that must seem like nothing to you. I thought you lived in the USA?

You can call domestic violence what you want. We have a huge problem with it in the USA. As the bigot you are, we see you mention nothing but Muslims. Enough prep talk and get to what you really want to say. If Muslims make you go crazy, there's a solution, go kill yourself. Everything will be over that way, Housefly.

Not to mention diseases around the world that kill millions of people. Oh boy, but your only fixated on Muslims even though there is much more violence going in the world, including Christians killing Christians in the Congo.

Btw, you really don't know who you're defending sometimes for your agenda.

http://www.worldwatchmonitor.org/english/country/bangladesh/18416

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/oct/19/orissa-violence-india-christianity-hinduism

http://www.tamilnet.com/art.html?catid=79&artid=20555

Last edited:

I said the agenda Steve, or whatever your name is, I see clearly what he's trying to push through, but I already know protests have taken place in the West Bank over a recent domestic violence dispute. Men and women protested and got results and they will force new results. It's odd of the Abbas government. Where is any domestic related violence in Gaza is treated differently. There is very little deaths related to that in Gaza.
My idiot young friend, you spoke too quickly.

Honor Killings Remain Fashionable in Gaza - Middle East - News - Israel National News

At least on am honest, antisemites like you are never honest, but then again if you were honest you could tell us brick by brick what your room in your parent's basement looks like!
You say you're honest, then turn right around and call me an anti-semite, without having any reason why you think I am.

I'll bet the farm right now, you can't come up with one. If I was to ask you, "Why do you think I'm an anti-semite?", that's a question you can't answer. Because you don't know why! And if you don't know why you drew that conclusion about me, then you're just thinking things for no reason. And when you convince yourself these bullshit thoughts are true, you're just lying to yourself. Which brings us back to your "honesty" claim. If you're lying to yourself, your not honest.

If I'm wrong, answer the fuckin' question!

Forum List

Back