Palestinians signed to join Rome Statute.

I say your full of shit, and are either on drugs, or should be

Thank you for being so conserved for my health, how nice. My bowels move at least twice a day and I'm already on a handful of meds. My doctors have a good grasp on my health so you don't need to play doctor over the message board. Do you even have a medical license? Are you a naturopath? A nurse? A chiropractor? An acupuncturist? An herbalist? A dietician? My bowels are non of your concern then, nor is my health. Such personal information is none of your business and not a subject for consideration on this forum by you.

I sincerely suggest you but your foot in your mouth and chew vigorously.

Thank you for being so conserved for my health, how nice. My bowels move at least twice a day and I'm already on a handful of meds. My doctors have a good grasp on my health so you don't need to play doctor over the message board. Do you even have a medical license? Are you a naturopath? A nurse? A chiropractor? An acupuncturist? An herbalist? A dietician? My bowels are non of your concern then, nor is my health. Such personal information is none of your business and not a subject for consideration on this forum by you.

I was replying to Judicial review's post, fatty

Did you mean concerned,? I dont care if your bowels move twice a day (or night)
although night time bowel movements sound like yours

Last edited:
fanger, et al,

This is very confusing. Sounds like a bunch of ambulance chasers at work.

UK activists sue Israel over raid on Gaza-bound flotilla
A group of British activists has filed a lawsuit against Israeli troops over a 2010 attack on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla that left 10 Turkish activists dead.

Lawyers of the activists have asked Scotland Yard to open a probe into the incident to find whether Israeli special forces committed war crimes.

The lawyers, representing 13 of the 34 Britons on the Turkish-flagged MV Mavi Marmara, want the Israeli soldiers, who participated in the deadly attack, in the UK to face prosecution.

Five Israeli military commanders have been accused of war crimes, according to evidence passed to the Metropolitan Police.

Lawyer Rodney Dixon QC said it was “not possible to extradite the Israeli commanders allegedly responsible,” adding, however, that “if they travel here and the police have sufficient evidence, they could arrest them and they can be prosecuted here.”

“Some have traveled to the UK before and we’ve provided that information and have asked the police to monitor the situation. At this stage we have filed the complaint with the police and requested they work as quickly as possible,” he said.

UK activists sue Israel over raid on Gaza-bound flotilla Islamic Invitation Turkey

Thats one way, sue the bastards
(COMMENT)

First, the request for an investigation by Scotland Yard is quite interesting; both for the Yard and the Crown Prosecutor. (It is really more of an Admiralty case.) But, we shall see how inventive they are --- given the venue and jurisdiction issues; since under international law, the Hague Prosecutor has already ruled that the case did not meet Article 53 Criteria.

Second, the UK activist suit against Israel is a civil matter, not a criminal matter.

Most Respectfully,
R

I was replying to Judicial review's post, fatty

Fatty? Really? Still mistaking this forum for a doctor's office? Tsk, tsk, my body is in no way your concern.
You replied came right after my post. I suggest if you are directing you comments to a particular person you address them properly or quote their post.

It was not a proper way to address any comments to any poster the way you did.

"You replied came right after my post" did you mean Your reply came right after my post?
English 101

Typos? Sorry that my fingers don't move nearly as fast as my thoughts. My grammar is such an issue to you? Getting petty aren't you?
I'm not submitting a graduate thesis.

You are a pip today. You must be really bored.

Just means that they are now on a slippery slope downhill to being dragged into court for war crimes

Clearly they are amongst the absolute stupidest fucking people on earth, someone should test the average IQ of people living in gaza / west bank.

They are wide open to being taken to court and buried for thousands of terrorist attacks, and it can be people outside Israel who can drag them to court for them as you do not have to live in Israel to do so: Ma'alot massacre, Coastal Road massacre, 1948 declaration of war, fedayeen attacks from the 1940s - 1970s, Sbarro pizza bombing, Dolphinarium bombing - for which they should have been removed from the region, tunnels from gaza, the thousands of shooting and stabbing attacks from 1920 forward, the rocket fire from gaza since 2005, the bus, restaurant and hotel suicide bombings since 1992, etc., etc.

That doesn't even include potential lawsuits against the EU for providing aid to arafat that was used to pay for suicide bombings and to buy weapons from iran like those found on the karine A - all documented in materials and paperwork found in the China House.

The abject stupidity of abbas, the PA, and the average arab muslim there knows no bounds.

How bad are the Palestinians? No Arab / Muslim country wants anything to do with them. The few countries that have granted them visas, they have betrayed and tried to overthrow the country's regimes. They are bad news.

Imagine being on the bottom of the Arab / Muslim totem pole. Ha ha ha.

At least I can go to sleep without worrying if I will shit the bed

That is concern of yours? You think about that much? Been peeking into my laundry basket? I care for a parent. You thought those were my sheets? Should I report you to the police for stalking? Why would you assume I have any such problem? Don't you go at least twice a day? Maybe you should seek a doctor about your problem. Very unhealthy to be clogged up. Perhaps you need a colonic. You seem to be obsessed with feces. You should keep your concerns to your own and not those of others.
The potty talk should be limited to toddlers and doctors, not a political message board.

I am not offended at all, though I am American I descend from a people that have given more to Western Civilization than any other people. I am not Jewish or Muslim. I just do not like racists like you ZioNazis.
Heh heh heh. A Pali Nazi worshipping anti Semite calling Israelis "racists".

What a doozy!

UK activists sue Israel over raid on Gaza-bound flotilla
A group of British activists has filed a lawsuit against Israeli troops over a 2010 attack on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla that left 10 Turkish activists dead.

Lawyers of the activists have asked Scotland Yard to open a probe into the incident to find whether Israeli special forces committed war crimes.

The lawyers, representing 13 of the 34 Britons on the Turkish-flagged MV Mavi Marmara, want the Israeli soldiers, who participated in the deadly attack, in the UK to face prosecution.

Five Israeli military commanders have been accused of war crimes, according to evidence passed to the Metropolitan Police.

Lawyer Rodney Dixon QC said it was “not possible to extradite the Israeli commanders allegedly responsible,” adding, however, that “if they travel here and the police have sufficient evidence, they could arrest them and they can be prosecuted here.”

“Some have traveled to the UK before and we’ve provided that information and have asked the police to monitor the situation. At this stage we have filed the complaint with the police and requested they work as quickly as possible,” he said.
UK activists sue Israel over raid on Gaza-bound flotilla Islamic Invitation Turkey

Thats one way, sue the bastards

Ha ha ha. Flottila lawsuit failed epically. Keep up.

Baz ke zer zadi olagh.

Have some fiber, you will Islam better when you go to the Mecca. Make sure you flush the Mohammad though!

Have some fiber, you will Islam better when you go to the Mecca. Make sure you flush the Mohammad though!

It seemed like he was having a case of constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth.

Forum List

Back