Palestinians signed to join Rome Statute.

I am not offended at all, though I am American I descend from a people that have given more to Western Civilization than any other people. I am not Jewish or Muslim. I just do not like racists like you ZioNazis.
Beautiful post, now for shutting your patronizing down take a second look at your post and tell me why is it that you keep insisting on racial terms when I made it clear beyond any doubt that you are particularly stupid individual?

Well, we have the ZioNazis in a clusterf_ck claiming that non-Jews lack intelligence. Figures, coming from these racists.

If that's what you got from his post, I got to say that you are dumber than I thought, and that says a lot Monti !

Where did Daniel or anyone say or imply ANYTHING about Jews being non smarter than non Jews?

I am not offended at all, though I am American I descend from a people that have given more to Western Civilization than any other people. I am not Jewish or Muslim. I just do not like racists like you ZioNazis.
Beautiful post, now for shutting your patronizing down take a second look at your post and tell me why is it that you keep insisting on racial terms when I made it clear beyond any doubt that you are particularly stupid individual?

I know more than you will ever learn.

Well, we have the ZioNazis in a clusterf_ck claiming that non-Jews lack intelligence. Figures, coming from these racists.

If that's what you got from his post, I got to say that you are dumber than I thought, and that says a lot Monti !

Where did Daniel or anyone say or imply ANYTHING about Jews being non smarter than non Jews?

Well, you claim that the Palestinians are of lower intellect and they are Christian and Muslim, i.e. non-Jews. You racist p.o.s.

Well, you claim that the Palestinians are of lower intellect and they are Christian and Muslim, i.e. non-Jews. You racist p.o.s.

What the fuck does it have to do with the fact that they are non Jews you demented propagandist ??

You are just making shit up, again.

BTW, I wanted to recommend a new years resolution for you: Stop lying and posting so much propaganda.

You really think highly of yourself. People like you who always run around claiming that they are smart and educated always turn out to be the opposite.

If it makes you feel better about yourself, than go ahead. But we all know the truth about you PaliNazi

You know nothing about me. You are a ZioNazi racist and you prove it in nearly every post.

You know nothing about me. You are a ZioNazi racist and you prove it in nearly every post.

I do know some facts about you:

1) You are a professional propagandist
2) You're a compulsive liar
3) You're uneducated
4) You constantly act like a child when someone provides a different opinion than yours
5) You are just plain stupid

"You are a ZioNazi racist and you prove it in nearly every post"

Well then I'm sure you can provide me with two racist posts of mine little Nazi boy.

This is exactly what I'm saying, you are stupid.

UK activists sue Israel over raid on Gaza-bound flotilla
A group of British activists has filed a lawsuit against Israeli troops over a 2010 attack on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla that left 10 Turkish activists dead.

Lawyers of the activists have asked Scotland Yard to open a probe into the incident to find whether Israeli special forces committed war crimes.

The lawyers, representing 13 of the 34 Britons on the Turkish-flagged MV Mavi Marmara, want the Israeli soldiers, who participated in the deadly attack, in the UK to face prosecution.

Five Israeli military commanders have been accused of war crimes, according to evidence passed to the Metropolitan Police.

Lawyer Rodney Dixon QC said it was “not possible to extradite the Israeli commanders allegedly responsible,” adding, however, that “if they travel here and the police have sufficient evidence, they could arrest them and they can be prosecuted here.”

“Some have traveled to the UK before and we’ve provided that information and have asked the police to monitor the situation. At this stage we have filed the complaint with the police and requested they work as quickly as possible,” he said.
UK activists sue Israel over raid on Gaza-bound flotilla Islamic Invitation Turkey

Thats one way, sue the bastards

I say I'm a political Genius, because it's fact, but you say the above quote because you are full of pride. God smashes pride and humility is the hardest thing to learn, because it requires a full reputation meltdown of epic proportions. After that you become humble and a better human being. You'll never see it coming. I feel bad for people like you.

UK activists sue Israel over raid on Gaza-bound flotilla
A group of British activists has filed a lawsuit against Israeli troops over a 2010 attack on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla that left 10 Turkish activists dead.

Lawyers of the activists have asked Scotland Yard to open a probe into the incident to find whether Israeli special forces committed war crimes.

The lawyers, representing 13 of the 34 Britons on the Turkish-flagged MV Mavi Marmara, want the Israeli soldiers, who participated in the deadly attack, in the UK to face prosecution.

Five Israeli military commanders have been accused of war crimes, according to evidence passed to the Metropolitan Police.

Lawyer Rodney Dixon QC said it was “not possible to extradite the Israeli commanders allegedly responsible,” adding, however, that “if they travel here and the police have sufficient evidence, they could arrest them and they can be prosecuted here.”

“Some have traveled to the UK before and we’ve provided that information and have asked the police to monitor the situation. At this stage we have filed the complaint with the police and requested they work as quickly as possible,” he said.
UK activists sue Israel over raid on Gaza-bound flotilla Islamic Invitation Turkey

Thats one way, sue the bastards

ICC has no power to extradite any Israeli officer. Oh my, those named won't travel to Europe till they are cleared. Palestinians on the other hand can be charged and arrested if the application by Abbas is approved. ICC is not going to be Abbas' personal vendetta machine with nothing else to do but try and embarrass Israel.
I doubt he will come out on tip if Israel goes tit for tat with accusation of war crimes.

Forum List

Back