Palestinian's aren't the only ones who throw rocks!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca

Israeli settlers attack US consulate convoy in the West Bank

When the U.S. delegation arrived in the area to investigate settlers started hurling stones at the convoy.
Not only did they throw rocks at a US convoy, they uprooted thousands of olive trees that were planted on land these psycho settlers didn't own.

These people are mean. Just plain mean. If there was anyone in need of an ass-whipping, it's these people.

How do we know the settlers were the ones to cut the olive trees, and not the Palestinians themselves?

Being Penelope for a second, we 'saw no proof' of that, might just be 'Palestinian propaganda'....

How do we know the settlers were the ones to cut the olive trees, and not the Palestinians themselves?

Being Penelope for a second, we 'saw no proof' of that, might just be 'Palestinian propaganda'....
There's no such thing as "Palestinian propaganda". That's just bullshit Israeli propaganda.

As for the olive trees, it's well documented the IDF murdered a PA member for trying to plant one. It's on film of many other Palestinian activists getting tear gassed for trying to plant more of them. And this isn't the first time settlers have done this. They have priors!

So don't give me this devils advocate bullshit! You know god-damn well who uprooted those trees. It was those fucking, piece of shit settlers, many of which, need the holy shit beat out of them! Fuck those punks!

Come on, Lipush, that comment is beneath you. Let us not lose respect.

Israeli settlers attack US consulate convoy in the West Bank

When the U.S. delegation arrived in the area to investigate settlers started hurling stones at the convoy.
Not only did they throw rocks at a US convoy, they uprooted thousands of olive trees that were planted on land these psycho settlers didn't own.

These people are mean. Just plain mean. If there was anyone in need of an ass-whipping, it's these people.

Shhhhh! It's okay when Israelis behave this way. They're gawds chosen people and can do anything they want. PERIOD! You're a hater for saying otherwise.

There's no such thing as "Palestinian propaganda". That's just bullshit Israeli propaganda.

As for the olive trees, it's well documented the IDF murdered a PA member for trying to plant one. It's on film of many other Palestinian activists getting tear gassed for trying to plant more of them. And this isn't the first time settlers have done this. They have priors!

So don't give me this devils advocate bullshit! You know god-damn well who uprooted those trees. It was those fucking, piece of shit settlers, many of which, need the holy shit beat out of them! Fuck those punks!

No such thing as Palestinian propaganda?
Hhahahahahaha you're more fucked up than I thought. There is Palestinian propaganda being spewed here all day.
Go read Tinmore's posts for a good example.

You didn't understand her post. She was immitating Penelope who claims Israel launches rockets at herself, kills settlers etc..

You didn't understand her post. She was immitating Penelope who claims Israel launches rockets at herself, kills settlers etc..
I thought she was implying that the Palestinians would fake incidents to make Israel look bad which would be like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.

I thought she was implying that the Palestinians would fake incidents to make Israel look bad which would be like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.

Well Palestinians and their supporters do lie and fabricate in order to gain more sympathy and vilify Israel.

Well Palestinians and their supporters do lie and fabricate in order to gain more sympathy and vilify Israel.
Pffft, like whatever little the Palestinians could do would even be a blip on the screen.

Pals are not going to cut their olive trees, that is income for them and usually the Jews will burn and cut them down right before harvest. Its a very well known fact. You have some bad blood among you just like every race.

Pffft, like whatever little the Palestinians could do would even be a blip on the screen.

I'm only stating facts. That's just what Palestinians do. Not my fault you can't handle the truth

All the story is a Palestinian report, I haven't found an American/Israeli outlet reporting so.

I'm only stating facts. That's just what Palestinians do. Not my fault you can't handle the truth
You're not stating facts. You're stating brown-nosing, kiss-ass, pseudo-Israeli propaganda.

Facts you can prove. You can't prove anything you say.

I don't want to kill your excellent mood but if you will read the articles you'll notice they all claim this is a Palestinian report.

Pals are not going to cut their olive trees, that is income for them and usually the Jews will burn and cut them down right before harvest. Its a very well known fact. You have some bad blood among you just like every race.
When you look at all the incidents of settler violence and daily shootings by the IDF, night time raids and abductions; and hundreds of ceasefire violations since August, we're not talking about a few bad apples. The racism, hatred and apartheid policies towards the Pals, is systemic among the Israeli population of Zionists.

There's no equal numbers of bad apples on each side. Israel has a thousand times more.

Forum List

Back