Palestinians shoot themselves in the foot, again and again

Killing, banishing, stripping rights; probably millions
For someone who claims to be successful, you seem to be quite ignorant of the situation in Israel.
All that killing...
No wonder there are 2 million Arabs in the West Jordanian Bank.
I’m sorry, the IDF is way too efficient to let that many live.
Too much pressure from the international community for them to attempt that.
So what you posted was what they want to do?
You’re a telepath?
Some of the main campaign tactics by the dominant right there are to warn people that arabs are voting. Imagine Trump coming out and saying “get out there and vote or the blacks are going to win.”
since they vote 94% democrat, it is a unstated but loud thing that vote republican or the blacks will win.
I am aware that hating black people is part of your party’s strategy. Just as hating Arabs is part of Israeli election strategy. Blacks have someone to vote for here. Arabs over there don’t. The OP is acting as if they could have voted in some way that would have benefited them.

For someone who claims to be successful, you seem to be quite ignorant of the situation in Israel.
All that killing...
No wonder there are 2 million Arabs in the West Jordanian Bank.
I’m sorry, the IDF is way too efficient to let that many live.
You’re a telepath?
Some of the main campaign tactics by the dominant right there are to warn people that arabs are voting. Imagine Trump coming out and saying “get out there and vote or the blacks are going to win.”
since they vote 94% democrat, it is a unstated but loud thing that vote republican or the blacks will win.
I am aware that hating black people is part of your party’s strategy. Just as hating Arabs is part of Israeli election strategy. Blacks have someone to vote for here. Arabs over there don’t. The OP is acting as if they could have voted in some way that would have benefited them.
Because Arabs don’t inform the IDF of potential terrorist attacks everyday.
You think Arabs want to live in one of their own shitholes?

You’re a telepath?
Israel is their own. Bibi and Gantz voters hate that.

From what I’ve seen the only people with a shot at the job both hate Arabs and Paelstinians. It doesn't matter how they vote or if they vote at all.

It matters to the people. And newsflash, these votes are based on a better future for the Israeli people. If I wanted what was best for the Palestinians I would have tried voting in Ramallah.

From what I’ve seen the only people with a shot at the job both hate Arabs and Paelstinians. It doesn't matter how they vote or if they vote at all.

It matters to the people. And newsflash, these votes are based on a better future for the Israeli people. If I wanted what was best for the Palestinians I would have tried voting in Ramallah.
For the anti-Palestinian candidate, or the other anti-palestinian candidate?

I voted Gantz. I don't give a hoot about what the Palestinians think of him.

You’re a telepath?
Can you elaborate?
Israel is far from a shot hole.

And why would you?

Isn’t he a peacenik?

And why would you?

*Arches eyebrow*

Isn’t he a peacenik?

It's easy to label. I don't trust Netanyahu.

Can you elaborate?
Arguable, but whether it is or not it is their own too, much to the chagrin of the folks who declared only folks from their religion have any right to self-determination.

Can you elaborate?
Arguable, but whether it is or not it is their own too, much to the chagrin of the folks who declared only folks from their religion have any right to self-determination.
Just like all the Arabs living in their 57 nations...no rights to self determination.
Of course, Arabs in Israel are in the Knesset, but don’t let that little tidbit color your world.

Forum List

Back