Palestinians prefer Israeli prison over the life in Gaza

No doubt both Israel and the Palestinians figured out its best to not involve any third party - something that was failed ever since the British Mandate.
It is something the Palestinian leadership recognized before but they simply incapable of leading, while Israel always been not only the main side of the conflict but also the good example of 'how to build a state' - the Palestinians have no enemies except themselves.

I would like to try and believe that Palestinians have no enemies except themselves. Unfortunately, the way the Israeli government is leaning further and further right I really cannot believe that.

Which means both solutions have to be acceptable for both sides but first of all to Israel - which is why the key is in the hand of Israel

The key to peace IS in the hands of Israel. It always has been. It's a shame successive governments have failed to work toward a solution.

1.Finding a place to establish a state for the Palestinians that will first of all answer Israel's security needs.

This is the 2nd 'Israel First' comment Daniyel. If peace is to be achieved there has to be less 'xxxx first' and more trying to find a mutually agreeable solution. Hence the need for a 3rd party... The place to establish a state has already been agreed. Israel needs to withdraw from the occupied territories as a sign of wanting peace.

2.Isolate the radical leadership - starting with Gaza - fully eradicate Hamas/PIJ and the rest of the militants - taking them out of the game.

I agree... Isolate the radical leadership. They are however, an elected body. Take them out of the game politically yes.

3.Create the state from the ground up - starting by creating a new government for the Palestinians, under Israel's supervision that will coordinate all issues with Israel - starting by building a strong economy based on constructing homes and public facilities - opening almost 700,000 jobs for the Palestinians and starting a Palestinian fully independent economy for the Palestinians - and providing the Palestinian government (this is one of the most important steps) some of Israel's technology for future economic development also possible with Israelis.

The state does need building from the ground up but it seems that you are simply suggesting that the Palestinian state will simply be a 'legally' annexed land of Israel. "Under Israel's supervision"? You know as well as I do that isn't acceptable and simply wouldn't work. Hence the need for a 3rd party.

4.Evaluate the situation and provide a date for fully independent rule for the Palestinians - when in the meanwhile they'll live under Israeli protection - and start by leading democratically the Palestinians core laws and basically live on their own - when the main issue would be economy and labors - not terrorist organization/radical Islam - but for once - something good for the Palestinians, when the Israeli supervision support the implementation of the laws.

Independant rule would have to be from day 1, not some future date to be specified by Israel!

5.Assist WB Palestinians to resettle in the Palestinian state.

Interesting... I'm unclear on what you are suggesting with this point and where that leaves East Jerusalem?
There is no 'we' to work with, its only Israel - the stronger and winning side to determine their fate, the train for mutual solution passed a long time ago - Israel first is also the only agreed solution to satisfy Israel because taking third party/solution that won't fit Israel's needs would be disaster for Israel, and the region can easily collapse to radical Islam if not treated carefully which is why I also mentioned everything has to take time and there won't be any peace to dream on before ending the conflict, to think of overnight solution that would bring peace that's insanity, to give it time to make everything happen - when trust could be built in the meanwhile also by strengthening economic ties - that would be peace - when life would be peaceful, the key however is also in the hand of Palestinians but they never put it in the right keyhole - which is why I consider it irrelevant.
Those with Israeli ID in E.Jerusalem are Israelis - no point to argue about that, those without Israeli ID - not.
Now let me give you some examples of third party and what happened you probably know;
1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.
- No good came to both sides except harsh escalation on every ground.

It's becoming harder to pick out the 'positives' in your posts the further down the road we go with this....

Your OP sounded as though you wanted peace...

What is happening is a breakdown to "Israel First" and the belief that Israel is "Team Israel - Middle East Police"...

It's all unravelling Daniyel...

So, to put another, possible final, nail in the coffin....

Where, in your opinion, will be the State of Palestine? What of East Jerusalem and West Bank?

No doubt both Israel and the Palestinians figured out its best to not involve any third party - something that was failed ever since the British Mandate.
It is something the Palestinian leadership recognized before but they simply incapable of leading, while Israel always been not only the main side of the conflict but also the good example of 'how to build a state' - the Palestinians have no enemies except themselves.

I would like to try and believe that Palestinians have no enemies except themselves. Unfortunately, the way the Israeli government is leaning further and further right I really cannot believe that.

Which means both solutions have to be acceptable for both sides but first of all to Israel - which is why the key is in the hand of Israel

The key to peace IS in the hands of Israel. It always has been. It's a shame successive governments have failed to work toward a solution.

1.Finding a place to establish a state for the Palestinians that will first of all answer Israel's security needs.

This is the 2nd 'Israel First' comment Daniyel. If peace is to be achieved there has to be less 'xxxx first' and more trying to find a mutually agreeable solution. Hence the need for a 3rd party... The place to establish a state has already been agreed. Israel needs to withdraw from the occupied territories as a sign of wanting peace.

2.Isolate the radical leadership - starting with Gaza - fully eradicate Hamas/PIJ and the rest of the militants - taking them out of the game.

I agree... Isolate the radical leadership. They are however, an elected body. Take them out of the game politically yes.

3.Create the state from the ground up - starting by creating a new government for the Palestinians, under Israel's supervision that will coordinate all issues with Israel - starting by building a strong economy based on constructing homes and public facilities - opening almost 700,000 jobs for the Palestinians and starting a Palestinian fully independent economy for the Palestinians - and providing the Palestinian government (this is one of the most important steps) some of Israel's technology for future economic development also possible with Israelis.

The state does need building from the ground up but it seems that you are simply suggesting that the Palestinian state will simply be a 'legally' annexed land of Israel. "Under Israel's supervision"? You know as well as I do that isn't acceptable and simply wouldn't work. Hence the need for a 3rd party.

4.Evaluate the situation and provide a date for fully independent rule for the Palestinians - when in the meanwhile they'll live under Israeli protection - and start by leading democratically the Palestinians core laws and basically live on their own - when the main issue would be economy and labors - not terrorist organization/radical Islam - but for once - something good for the Palestinians, when the Israeli supervision support the implementation of the laws.

Independant rule would have to be from day 1, not some future date to be specified by Israel!

Interesting... I'm unclear on what you are suggesting with this point and where that leaves East Jerusalem?
There is no 'we' to work with, its only Israel - the stronger and winning side to determine their fate, the train for mutual solution passed a long time ago - Israel first is also the only agreed solution to satisfy Israel because taking third party/solution that won't fit Israel's needs would be disaster for Israel, and the region can easily collapse to radical Islam if not treated carefully which is why I also mentioned everything has to take time and there won't be any peace to dream on before ending the conflict, to think of overnight solution that would bring peace that's insanity, to give it time to make everything happen - when trust could be built in the meanwhile also by strengthening economic ties - that would be peace - when life would be peaceful, the key however is also in the hand of Palestinians but they never put it in the right keyhole - which is why I consider it irrelevant.
Those with Israeli ID in E.Jerusalem are Israelis - no point to argue about that, those without Israeli ID - not.
Now let me give you some examples of third party and what happened you probably know;
1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

It's becoming harder to pick out the 'positives' in your posts the further down the road we go with this....

What is happening is a breakdown to "Israel First" and the belief that Israel is "Team Israel - Middle East Police"...

Where, in your opinion, will be the State of Palestine? What of East Jerusalem and West Bank?
I care about the Israelis - my top priority - and next for the INNOCENT Palestinians, you have a different priority ladder that's all, peace can do good for the Israelis and innocent Palestinians but of course not at every cost that would be over the Israelis.
Peace and war are nothing but changing variables for each side, try adapting my way to observe situations - what would be the outcome for each side - its one of my best life lessons.

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

I care about the Israelis - my top priority - and next for the INNOCENT Palestinians, you have a different priority ladder that's all, peace can do good for the Israelis and innocent Palestinians but of course not at every cost that would be over the Israelis.
Peace and war are nothing but changing variables for each side, try adapting my way to observe situations - what would be the outcome for each side - its one of my best life lessons.

I think I have made it quite clear throughout my posts that I have no time for extremists from either side...

I think the top priority MUST be peace...

The second priority must be the safety and protection of the innocents...

Israel trying to maintain control over Palestinians in any kind of peace initiative is not a step forward, its the status quo...

Putting aside my personal views on why Israel does not want 3rd party involvement in a peaceful solution, the Palestinians would not accept such a proposal.

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

The top priority must be ending the conflict - peace is of course the best option but not available one.

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

The top priority must be ending the conflict - peace is of course the best option but not available one.

Peace is always available Daniyel...

It is the responsibility of the powerful to find a way to peace...

First of all what has to be done is to seek a way to end the conflict, it can't happen over night and preserving the situation aunt healthy for both of us -
Israel must establish a similar state for the Palestinians while eradicating the radical Islam - it is nearly impossible but this is the only way I see through it.
It can happen in Sinai including Gaza, it can happen (maybe) in Jordan.
But it has to happen but of course not at all cost.

You can't eradicate radical Islam, because radical Islam is Islam! The Israelis need to push those fuckers into Saudi Arabia and call it a day!

First of all what has to be done is to seek a way to end the conflict, it can't happen over night and preserving the situation aunt healthy for both of us -
Israel must establish a similar state for the Palestinians while eradicating the radical Islam - it is nearly impossible but this is the only way I see through it.
It can happen in Sinai including Gaza, it can happen (maybe) in Jordan.
But it has to happen but of course not at all cost.

You can't eradicate radical Islam, because radical Islam is Islam! The Israelis need to push those fuckers into Saudi Arabia and call it a day!

:poop:

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

Peace is only an option - if we in Israel convinced its not(about damn time) I guess you should start worrying because the first demand of every "losing-surrendering side" -a peaceful one most likely is to maintain the peace, the losing side is the Palestinians but something still doesn't work - they are those to beg for peace, not Israel..so when the Palestinians not begging for peace that can only mean they keep looking for ways to maintain the conflict because they expect to gain something - as they did before - the ultimate paradox which also prove my point why only Israel can break the chain, and yes peace is just an option but the conflict has to end - separate them from posing threat to Israelis and provide them a better thing to do instead of killing Israelis- ECONOMY and example of PEACEFUL life.
Only because the Palestinians can't be mature adults peace(by its "mutual" definition) is unavailable and this is why I said the key is only in Israel's hand right now, it doesn't mean its Israel's responsibility or fault - its only an option, and by observing the way the Palestinians consider it you can simply call it a spit in the face of Israel, every single time.
There you go, last 3 days the major conflict related news.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22179
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22157
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22139
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22111
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22117
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22121

Peace is only an option - if we in Israel convinced its not(about damn time) I guess you should start worrying because the first demand of every "losing-surrendering side" -a peaceful one most likely is to maintain the peace, the losing side is the Palestinians but something still doesn't work - they are those to beg for peace, not Israel..so when the Palestinians not begging for peace that can only mean they keep looking for ways to maintain the conflict because they expect to gain something - as they did before - the ultimate paradox which also prove my point why only Israel can break the chain, and yes peace is just an option but the conflict has to end - separate them from posing threat to Israelis and provide them a better thing to do instead of killing Israelis- ECONOMY and example of PEACEFUL life.
Only because the Palestinians can't be mature adults peace(by its "mutual" definition) is unavailable and this is why I said the key is only in Israel's hand right now, it doesn't mean its Israel's responsibility or fault - its only an option, and by observing the way the Palestinians consider it you can simply call it a spit in the face of Israel, every single time.
There you go, last 3 days the major conflict related news.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22179
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22157
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22139
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22111
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22117
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22121

Peace is the only option...

The arrogance of Israel to assume that they are in 'control' is one based upon ONE ally....

There is no winner or loser, at the moment Daniyel.

As the 'superior' force it IS the responsibility of Israel to find a path to peace.

Israel is playing a dangerous 'game' and one that is not working very well for them right now. The backlash against Israel could be devastating for the State of Israel and lead to the destruction of Israel and the region as we know it.

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

Like I've said before those with Israeli ID are Israelis, those not would be supported to resettle in the future state of Palestine providing the full financial aid including jobs and studies but not before Palestine would be fully functioning independent state.

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

Like I've said before those with Israeli ID are Israelis, those not would be supported to resettle in the future state of Palestine providing the full financial aid including jobs and studies but not before Palestine would be fully functioning independent state.

Does you Id identify you as an Israeli or a Jew?

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

And that State of Palestine would be... Where Daniyel?

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

I would suggest that it would be a result of negotiation. I doubt the Pals will get as good a deal as say 1948 but the Israelis are a generous people. If one is not trying to murder them they can be downright pleasant.

Greg

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

Does you Id identify you as an Israeli or a Jew?

This may be useful to you.
sraeli passport information appears on page 2, and includes the following:
  • Photo of passport holder on the left
  • Type (P)
  • Code of State (ISR)
  • Passport no.
  • Israeli ID no.
  • Surname
  • Given name
  • Nationality
  • Date of birth
  • Sex
  • Place of birth
  • Date of issue
  • Date of expiry
  • Authority (- I.C. Passport at)
  • Signature of bearer (in biometric passport)
All information appears both in Hebrew and English. The information page ends with the Machine Readable Zone. Signature of bearer is to follow on page 3 (in non-biometric passport).

Passport note
The statement in an Israeli passport declares in Hebrew (read from right to left) and English:

שר הפנים של מדינת ישראל מבקש בזה את כל הנוגעים בדבר להרשות לנושא דרכון זה לעבור ללא עכוב והפרעה ולהושיט לו במקרה הצורך את ההגנה והעזרה הדרושה

The Minister of the Interior of the State of Israel hereby requests all those whom it may concern to allow the bearer of this passport to pass freely without let or hindrance and to afford him such assistance and protection as may be necessary.

Israeli passport - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Is it important?

Greg

1.British Mandate.
2.Oslo Accords (1/2)
3.J.Kerry.

This is a very complicated issue but I would recommended somewhere in the Negev connected to Gaza along with eastern part of Sinai, Egypt and Jordan aswell hold responsible for that.

From my research Palestinians didn't object to the annexation by Jordan because most of they Jordan population was Palestinian and by their failure to set up their own government in the territory allotted to them they let the opportunity of sovereignty elude them.
You don't lose inalienable rights to self determination. They still have the right to have their own government and country, but the Israeli's won't let them. Every time they try, the Israeli's attack.

They'd rather war and perpetuate that hatred to their young than build a peaceful and prosperous life for their young. Barbaric and horrific abuse and waste of the gift of this life.
Resisting an occupational force, is not perpetuating war. As far as perpetuating hatred, you have an entire generation of Palestinian's growing up in an occupied territory where they are treated like garbage on a daily basis by the Israeli's. Fuck, they can't even go fishing, without getting shot at!

You wanna talk about "horrific abuse", who the fuck shoots at people fishing?
Talk is cheap..when they have been generously given the means to build and a chance at peace they do not do it and resort to more violence themselves..actions speak louder than words.

Israel government does not want peace, they want all of the land, and there are as many radical Jews who feels the same way as they do.

Then do explain why Israel has two peace treaties with Islamic nations that involved giving up land. And that they have offered a peace with the Palestinians since 1967 that the Palestinians have refused citing their charter that states they will never stop fighting until they have all the land from the river to the sea.

Israel has never agreed to an sovereign independent Palestinian state. They have only agreed to a Bantustan Palestine.

The Palestinians were offered 99% of their demands in 2001 at camp David and Arafat the boy lover turned them down. So as history shows it is the Palestinians that have refused to talk peace and mutual borders, and invoke their charter every time. Did you know that the Palestinians demand that every round of peace talks starts at the position the last round failed, and Israel rightly refuses such demands. The way the Palestinians are going the UN will remove their membership and cast them adrift with no more UN aid to support their terrorism.

Talk is cheap..when they have been generously given the means to build and a chance at peace they do not do it and resort to more violence themselves..actions speak louder than words.
They have not been given the means to build and they've not been given a chance at peace. I don't know where you get off saying that, because it ain't true.

Do explain the country clubs and eateries much frequented by the hamas elite in gaza city. We have all seen the pictures of these places. Then there is the many high end German limo's driving around gaza, not bad for a place you say has no means to build. Back in August 2005 the Palestinians were given the perfect chance at peace when Israel gave in to their demands and removed all trace of the Jews from gaza. Why don't you tell the board how the Palestinians reacted to this show of peaceful intent, and how long it was before there was an incident that the Palestinians could use as an excuse for over 1,000 rockets, grenades and bombs being launched at Israel.

You are so consumed with your JEW HATRED that you ignore and deny the reality that is Palestine.

From my research Palestinians didn't object to the annexation by Jordan because most of they Jordan population was Palestinian and by their failure to set up their own government in the territory allotted to them they let the opportunity of sovereignty elude them.
You don't lose inalienable rights to self determination. They still have the right to have their own government and country, but the Israeli's won't let them. Every time they try, the Israeli's attack.

They'd rather war and perpetuate that hatred to their young than build a peaceful and prosperous life for their young. Barbaric and horrific abuse and waste of the gift of this life.
Resisting an occupational force, is not perpetuating war. As far as perpetuating hatred, you have an entire generation of Palestinian's growing up in an occupied territory where they are treated like garbage on a daily basis by the Israeli's. Fuck, they can't even go fishing, without getting shot at!

You wanna talk about "horrific abuse", who the fuck shoots at people fishing?

Israel government does not want peace, they want all of the land, and there are as many radical Jews who feels the same way as they do.
I agree to the need for control of the land but not that Israel does not want peace..it's the only way the violence will end and a semblance of peace can remain. Perpetrators of violence and hate are who the Palestinians have chosen to become and it has eaten up the love for their fellow man and left them hollow shells of mankind. Still many of us pray for their awakening to the beneficial.

Killing over a thousand women and children in a few weeks this summer is sure to promote peace. It is the Israelis that are the perpetrators of violence you brainwashed clown.

Geneva conventions and IHL cover those deaths and heap them all on hamas and the Palestinians. It is the Palestinians that refuse peace every time and invoke their charter that calls for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews

Forum List

Back