Palestinian Village Histories: Geographies of the Displaced

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SvOGPzCr9A&feature=relmfu]Palestinian Village Histories: Geographies of the Displaced - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't it just awful Tinmore what the Arabs in surrounding Arab countries did to their own Arab Palestinian brothers leaving them as refugees & not allowing them any right of return back to their indigenous homelands? Gosh Tinmore, why did they do that to the peace loving, life loving Palestinians?

What i find amazing is for someone who claims he is working seems to have all the time in the world to read and answer posts plus posting articles and videos, unless his job is actually to do this and he is supplied with these articles and videos since I can think of no legitimate employers allowing this when they are paying someone a salary to actually work at his job.

Isn't it just awful Tinmore what the Arabs in surrounding Arab countries did to their own Arab Palestinian brothers leaving them as refugees & not allowing them any right of return back to their indigenous homelands? Gosh Tinmore, why did they do that to the peace loving, life loving Palestinians?

What i find amazing is for someone who claims he is working seems to have all the time in the world to read and answer posts plus posting articles and videos, unless his job is actually to do this and he is supplied with these articles and videos since I can think of no legitimate employers allowing this when they are paying someone a salary to actually work at his job.

You just think I am here more than I am.

I am sure readers have noticed how much you are on this board for a guy who is supposed to be working on some job. And don't forget it takes time to read and answer posts as well as finding all the articles and videos you post (unless these articles and videos are supplied to you by your employer (whatever Arab propaganda group that might be). People with legitimate jobs do not spend the amount of time you do involved with a message board. They are busy doing the work they are paid to do because no company would put up with anything else.

I am sure readers have noticed how much you are on this board for a guy who is supposed to be working on some job. And don't forget it takes time to read and answer posts as well as finding all the articles and videos you post (unless these articles and videos are supplied to you by your employer (whatever Arab propaganda group that might be). People with legitimate jobs do not spend the amount of time you do involved with a message board. They are busy doing the work they are paid to do because no company would put up with anything else.

Seriously, I work five days a week and there are no computers where I work.

It is just your imagination.

Seriously, I work five days a week and there are no computers where I work.

It is just your imagination.
I don't think it is my imagination nor the imagination of others who see how quick you are to post a response to someone else's posts during the day when people are actually working. And let us not forget how many articles and videos you post, etc. No one on a job (expecially one who claims there is no computer at work) can post like that. However, if you really think so many of us are so gullible, go for it.

he uses pre-cooked propaganda It is OBVIOUS----he is not collecting that dung all on his own nor is he delving into information he had gained from primary sources over the years. He never uses primary sources or family histories from real families he has encountered. ----even the sources of his propaganda are basing their propaganda on OLD STUFF -------refreshed a bit to make it seem "up to date"

he uses pre-cooked propaganda It is OBVIOUS----he is not collecting that dung all on his own nor is he delving into information he had gained from primary sources over the years. He never uses primary sources or family histories from real families he has encountered. ----even the sources of his propaganda are basing their propaganda on OLD STUFF -------refreshed a bit to make it seem "up to date"

What do you consider to be a primary source?

What do you consider to be a primary source?

in general a PRIMARY SOURCE is an eyewitness who has no axe to grind--however----I tend to evaluate FAMILY LEGACY as almost "primary" Another good source of history----almost "primary" include old writings -----that provide incidental information In an old prayer book-----I read a foot note. The footnote cited an "afghani rabbi--talmudist...of the third century AD" that man---when he died was transferred to jerusalem where he was buried on the mount of olives-----according to a foot note in an old book. I saw no reason not to conclude that there were jews in afghanistan ---in the third century AD------and shipping dead bodies to jerusalem -----was somehow accomplished back then I do know that Maimonides was shipped over to TIBERIAS in present day Israel----something like the 11th century AD --- Little incidental bits of information in old books seem to me a good source. My personal opinion on using newspapers-----as DEFINITIVE sources -----is very negative.----and even less reliable are modern "history textbooks" I believe that my public school education which always had a HISTORY OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION tucked in ------from kindergarten thru first year college-----is based on the OPINIONS OF SOME SLIGHTLY INEBRIEATED LIMEYS

Tinny----the "recollections" for PUBLICATION of professional refugees-----are not reliable sources Such persons have an AXE TO GRIND

Tinny----the "recollections" for PUBLICATION of professional refugees-----are not reliable sources Such persons have an AXE TO GRIND

So the victim of a crime is not a good witness because he may be biased against the perp.

Interesting premise.

Actually PF has a very good job...you'll envy him...this is a picture of him at work...

barack-obama.jpg

Actually PF has a very good job...you'll envy him...this is a picture of him at work...

barack-obama.jpg
Gimmee another pic. You didn't show PFs head!

Forum List

Back