Palestinian resistance fighters survive three targeted bombings

The main question was about the settlers: Are they civilians or not? According to the Geneva Accord they are not. Even according to the Israelis they are not.

A Dialogue with Hamas - Part 1 - Worldpress.org

Shalhevat pass, was not a civilian. What was she, then?

Someone like:

Sara Abdul-Azim Abdul-Haq Hasan, 18 months, of Sarah, near Salfit, killed by Israeli settler gunfire to her head while riding with her father in a car.

October 1, 2000

Or,

Hind Nidal Jamil Qauider, 23 days, of Hebron, killed by IDF gas.

November 4, 2000

Or,

Maram Imad Ahmad Hasouna, 3, of al-Bireh, killed by IDF gas near her home.

November 23, 2000

Or,

Abdul-Rahman Khaled Hammouda Khbeish, 4, of Balata refugee camp, killed by IDF gunfire to his head.

December 31, 2000

Or,

Obeisi infant girl, of Nablus, died at an IDF checkpoint when her mother was prevented from crossing to reach the hospital.

Or,

Iman Muhammad al-Haju, 4 months, of Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF shelling while in her mother’s arms.

May 7, 2001

Or,

Diya Marwan Hilmi al-Tmeizi, 3 months, of Ithna, near Hebron, killed, with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back.

July 19, 2001

Or...

It is Israel's war and kids get killed in war.

Links?

Settlers do not just shoot babies in the head, this is probably some twisted truth very conviniently cut by Betselem.

You still didn't answer my question.

Define Shalhevet pass. Don't dismiss my posts please.

Shalhevat pass, was not a civilian. What was she, then?

Someone like:

Sara Abdul-Azim Abdul-Haq Hasan, 18 months, of Sarah, near Salfit, killed by Israeli settler gunfire to her head while riding with her father in a car.

October 1, 2000

Or,

November 4, 2000

Or,

November 23, 2000

Or,

Abdul-Rahman Khaled Hammouda Khbeish, 4, of Balata refugee camp, killed by IDF gunfire to his head.

December 31, 2000

Or,

Obeisi infant girl, of Nablus, died at an IDF checkpoint when her mother was prevented from crossing to reach the hospital.

Or,

Iman Muhammad al-Haju, 4 months, of Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF shelling while in her mother’s arms.

May 7, 2001

Or,

Diya Marwan Hilmi al-Tmeizi, 3 months, of Ithna, near Hebron, killed, with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back.

July 19, 2001

Or...

Links?

Settlers do not just shoot babies in the head, this is probably some twisted truth very conviniently cut by Betselem.

Are you saying that Betselem just sits around making this stuff up?

Just another unfortunate child caught up in Israel's war.

Someone like:

October 1, 2000

Or,

November 4, 2000

Or,

November 23, 2000

Or,

December 31, 2000

Or,

Or,

May 7, 2001

Or,

July 19, 2001

Or...

Links?

Lipush,

Really, anyone who dies in this conflict, the primary party to blame for such deaths is Israel and her unlawful Occupation of the land of Palestine. Settlers and their descendants or the ones they have adopted, living on stolen land anywhere in the land of Palestine should expect there may be some legitimate residents there who will at times react violently to all the human rights abuses and war crimes and atrocities and crimes against humanity Israel subjects the indigenous civilian population to.

People will always resist being occupied by foreign colonial settlers with no legitimate ties to the land, who come in by force and steal and kill and ethnically cleanse.

Why don't you leave and stop occupying other's land? And, yes, Sderot was ethnically cleansed land, if that is where you live. It belonged to a Palestinian village that was ethnically cleansed of its land by Israel.

Over 70% of the land in Israel has a legitimate Arab owner, that can be proven with Ottoman Empire legal documents, on file today with Israeli officials and on file with Turkish officials in Turkey. I was just reading a news report recently reporting that Turkey released some of those records to Palestinians owning land in the West Bank, to prove the settler squatters/land thieves there had no right to lands they had stolen from them in the OPT.

And if you are reallly not a little girl, if you are a 22 year old woman, for example, explain why you have not served in the IDF, as that is generally required of all adult Jews, men and women. Your statement you would never kill is so hilarious, when one looks at the militant society you live in, that requires military service of men and women, a society that requires you to kill. Or do you fall in some religious exception, exempting you from killing Palestinians for your God, the State of Israel, because you are a Kahanist or a member of some other religious Jewish group that believes creation was made for the Chosen People alone?

Sherri

Links?

Lipush,

Really, anyone who dies in this conflict, the primary party to blame for such deaths is Israel and her unlawful Occupation of the land of Palestine. Settlers and their descendants or the ones they have adopted, living on stolen land anywhere in the land of Palestine should expect there may be some legitimate residents there who will at times react violently to all the human rights abuses and war crimes and atrocities and crimes against humanity Israel subjects the indigenous civilian population to.

People will always resist being occupied by foreign colonial settlers with no legitimate ties to the land, who come in by force and steal and kill and ethnically cleanse.

Why don't you leave and stop occupying other's land? And, yes, Sderot was ethnically cleansed land, if that is where you live. It belonged to a Palestinian village that was ethnically cleansed of its land by Israel.

Over 70% of the land in Israel has a legitimate Arab owner, that can be proven with Ottoman Empire legal documents, on file today with Israeli officials and on file with Turkish officials in Turkey. I was just reading a news report recently reporting that Turkey released some of those records to Palestinians owning land in the West Bank, to prove the settler squatters/land thieves there had no right to lands they had stolen from them in the OPT.

And if you are reallly not a little girl, if you are a 22 year old woman, for example, explain why you have not served in the IDF, as that is generally required of all adult Jews, men and women. Your statement you would never kill is so hilarious, when one looks at the militant society you live in, that requires military service of men and women, a society that requires you to kill. Or do you fall in some religious exception, exempting you from killing Palestinians for your God, the State of Israel, because you are a Kahanist or a member of some other religious Jewish group that believes creation was made for the Chosen People alone?

Sherri
Another Hamas feature writer spreading manure.

IF terrrorists would not have bomed Israeli civilians, Palestinians would not have needed checkpoints.

Its only heir own doings.

Lipush,

If Israel would end her unholy Occupation, there would be no need of any more checkpoints on Palestinian lands.

The Occupation is all the doing of Israel and her resident Jewish worshippers.

I am glad I do not have a God like Israel, that requires I occupy and steal and kill, for it.

Sherri

IF terrrorists would not have bomed Israeli civilians, Palestinians would not have needed checkpoints.

Lipush,

If Israel would end her unholy Occupation, there would be no need of any more checkpoints on Palestinian lands.

I am glad I do not have a God like Israel, that requires I occupy and steal and kill, for it.

Sherri
God gave the land to Israel and that should end any dispute. And Ishmael got diddly.

Someone like:

October 1, 2000

Or,

November 4, 2000

Or,

November 23, 2000

Or,

December 31, 2000

Or,

Or,

May 7, 2001

Or,

July 19, 2001

Or...

Links?

There is no war. Israel, like any sovereign nation has a right to defense of its borders. Rockets that are fired by islamists from Gaza and elsewhere constitutes an act of war . A sovereign nation has the right to defend itself from further attacks.

Once again, you and your lackeys excuse islamist terrorists for firing rockets from populated areas but then whine like petulant children when Israel responds to stop the attacks and pal/Arabs are injured.

Links?

There is no war. Israel, like any sovereign nation has a right to defense of its borders. Rockets that are fired by islamists from Gaza and elsewhere constitutes an act of war . A sovereign nation has the right to defend itself from further attacks.

Once again, you and your lackeys excuse islamist terrorists for firing rockets from populated areas but then whine like petulant children when Israel responds to stop the attacks and pal/Arabs are injured.

There is no war. Israel, like any sovereign nation has a right to defense of its borders.

OK, post a Map of Israel inside its international borders.

Don't post the one using the armistice lines that are specifically not to be political or territorial borders.

I defend Kahanists? who said that? Where did I say I support Kahanists? how did you reach that kind of absurd conclusion??

I can assure you I am not a little girl, and will appriciate you not going down to personal levels, all of my posts to you I have never reached a level i wanted to prevent myself from reaching.

"And what this once again illustrates is how Israelis use their children, the inhuman ways children are being used and manipulated and taught to hate and ultimately asked to kill...."

WHAT?

Please axplain this saying, i don't understand what the hell you're talking about.

Lipush,

Tamar Fogel is a Kahanist, her mother Ruth Fogel was a Kahanist who taught at an extremist Kahanist school. They lived in a community of Kahanists in the West Bank, all of that is addressed in the Tablet article Girls at War.

When you choose to defend Tamar Fogel, you are defending Kahanists, Jewish terrorists.

You and your mother or father are obviously writing posts here, as you revert back and forth posting like an adult and child.

I do not know what makes you think people are not going to call you on the BS you are posting here.

How Israeli settlers use their kids is addressed in The Tablet article, I have addressed that in other posts.

Sherri

I have no idea what you're talking about, and frankly your disrespect is really starting to annoy me. Here I speak with you like a regular person speaks to someone they disagree with, and you chose to speculate REDUCULOUS unbased facts and then speak with me like you know how things are.

I really think there is something wrong with the way you see things,

As for the fogels, they were respected people, the salt of the earth. None of them was a Kahanist. I support Tamar fogel for I support a child that lost her parents for beast that killed babies in their cribs. Instead of going against the killing, you're going against the victims of this brutal act.

Yes, there IS something wrong with the way you see things.

Lipush,

I have no responsibilty to respect Occupiers, like Israel, and their people who defend this Israeli Apartheid Regime that robs, maims, and kills on a daily basis.

I have no obligation to respect ones who defend a government that deliberately massacres innocent civilians on a daily basis.

Beit Hanoun was the subject of multiple deliberate Israeli civilian massacres in 2006, one occurring on August 11,2006.

Here is information about the Palestinian kids Israel deliberately killed in this one incident, in a land intrusion by the IDF, with tanks, inside Gaza, on 8/11/2006, from Btselem.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Maysa' Ramez Ma'sud al-'Athamneh ---This was a baby, not even 1 year old, of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, killed on 08.11.2006 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by a shell fired from a tank. She was killed while inside her home when Israeli artillery shells struck a residential neighborhood in Beit Hanun, killing 19 civilians, including 7 minors, and wounding some 40 others.

Fatma Ma'sud 'Abdallah al-'Athamneh---- She was 16, killed in these same Israeli deliberate attacks on civilians in Beit Hanoun. She was also killed inside her home.

Sa'ad Majdi Sa'ed al-'Athamneh----He was a 9 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, he was also killed while inside his home in this same incident.

Muhammad Sa'ed 'Abdallah al-'Athamneh---15 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, he was another child Israel deliberately killed, while in his home.

Mahdi Sa'ed 'Abdallah al-'Athamneh---16 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, another boy murdered by Isreal, also in his home when killed.

Mahmoud Amjad Sa'ed al-'Athamneh----10 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, he was one more little boy Israel intentionally killed, while in his own home.

Maram Ramez Ma'sud al-'Athamneh---This 3 year old little girl died, also a victim of deliberate targeting of a civilian house inside Gaza on 8/11/2006

And I point out I have only named the children who died in Israel's deliberate attack on civilians on one day in Gaza, in an Occupation of Palestine that has been ongoing now for over 45 years (actually 64 years, as Israel occupies lands inside Israel of those they unlawfully will not allow to return to their homes) , every day of Israel's Occupation is filled with violations of human rights and violations of intl law, by acts that hurt and kill and rob and maim and destroy.

Targeting civilians in their houses and attacking these civilians and civilian objects with tanks are acts that violate the Fourth Geneva Convention, these are war crimes.

How can I respect a person defending this?

And Tamar Fogel was a Kahanist, she and her friends proudly proclaim who they are every day, by the clothes they wear, by their T Shirts, their Jewlrey, just like I proclaim I am a Christian by my TShirts and Jewlery, a cross.

Girls At War, the Tablet article I have addressed in other posts, tells the story about the Settlement the Fogels lived within, there are even pictures of the girls taught to hate and kill there, like Tamar is, by teachers in extremist schools, like the teacher Ruth Fogel was.

Sherri

Last edited:

Lipush,

Sherri
God gave the land to Israel and that should end any dispute. And Ishmael got diddly.

Hossfly,

Jesus disagrees with you.

He says the meek will inherit the land.

That is in the Sermon on the Mount.

Sherri

Lipush,

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri
I agree with you and Jesus. There has never been a meeker people in history than the Israelis. Up until the Holocaust. Then the worm turned and you and your ilk are helplessly enraged. Tough titty.

Hossfly,

Sherri
I agree with you and Jesus. There has never been a meeker people in history than the Israelis. Up until the Holocaust. Then the worm turned and you and your ilk are helplessly enraged. Tough titty.

Hossfly,

Massacring babies, there is nothing meek about that, killing thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians, all of this documented by Isreali Jews themselves, on Btselem. There is nothing meek about any of that.

You obviously do not know what the word meek means, it means people place their trust in God, not weapons that are used to kill with.

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri

Hossfly,

Massacring babies, there is nothing meek about that, killing thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians, all of this documented by Isreali Jews themselves, on Btselem. There is nothing meek about any of that.

You obviously do not know what the word meek means, it means people place their trust in God, not weapons that are used to kill with.

Sherri
I suspect that if Israeli Jews relied on god to protect them from pal/Arab mass murderers, god would be found to be much less effective than 5.56mm ammunition.

Hossfly,

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri
Oh the melodrama...

Do it for the children, man.

Kiddie Jihad: Child Bombers Terror's Newest Weapon

Kiddie Jihad: Child Bombers Terror's Newest Weapon | CBN.com

WASHINGTON -- Islamic terrorists are always looking for new ways to escape detection and carry out their attacks. One of their latest ideas is using children as suicide bombers.

The growing phenomenon may soon spread beyond the Middle East to the rest of the world.

The Making of a Child Martyr

Strategies in the global war against Islamic terrorism are taking very different roads in 2010. The Obama administration hopes downplaying Islamic extremism may help when dealing with Muslim countries.

Terror groups, however, are taking extremism to new levels by indoctrinating Muslim children in the deadly art of suicide bombing.

"The state-sponsored illegal recruitment and education of innocent Muslim children to become suicide bombers and child soldiers is occurring throughout the Muslim and non-Muslim world," said Brooke Goldstein, founder and director of The Children's Rights Institute, an organization focusing on human rights violations against children.

"In Pakistan, thousands of children are being educated in madrassahs," she said. "In Iraq, handicapped children are being blown up at polling stations. In Afghanistan, the Taliban is paying up to $12,000 per child, donated to them by their own families.

Taliban leaders run training centers where boys as young as 11 years of age learn to be suicide bombers. Some are even younger.

A 6-year-old Afghan boy recruited in 2007 was told that his suicide belt would "explode into flowers."

Hossfly,

Sherri
Oh the melodrama...

WASHINGTON -- Islamic terrorists are always looking for new ways to escape detection and carry out their attacks. One of their latest ideas is using children as suicide bombers.

The growing phenomenon may soon spread beyond the Middle East to the rest of the world.

Strategies in the global war against Islamic terrorism are taking very different roads in 2010. The Obama administration hopes downplaying Islamic extremism may help when dealing with Muslim countries.

Terror groups, however, are taking extremism to new levels by indoctrinating Muslim children in the deadly art of suicide bombing.

"The state-sponsored illegal recruitment and education of innocent Muslim children to become suicide bombers and child soldiers is occurring throughout the Muslim and non-Muslim world," said Brooke Goldstein, founder and director of The Children's Rights Institute, an organization focusing on human rights violations against children.

"In Pakistan, thousands of children are being educated in madrassahs," she said. "In Iraq, handicapped children are being blown up at polling stations. In Afghanistan, the Taliban is paying up to $12,000 per child, donated to them by their own families.

Taliban leaders run training centers where boys as young as 11 years of age learn to be suicide bombers. Some are even younger.

A 6-year-old Afghan boy recruited in 2007 was told that his suicide belt would "explode into flowers."

Hollie,

What do your comments have to do with the meek inheriting the land?

Are you arguing the Taliban are the meek in our world?

And there are no Taliban in Palestine, for your information.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri
Oh the melodrama...

Pakistan? Afghanistan?

Are you lost again? This is the Israel and Palestine forum.

Hossfly,

Sherri
I suspect that if Israeli Jews relied on god to protect them from pal/Arab mass murderers, god would be found to be much less effective than 5.56mm ammunition.

Hollie,

You proclaim your God, I see, the God of War.

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri
Oh the melodrama...

Hollie,

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sherri
Are you somehow clueless that the beggars and squatters AKA Palestinians use children in furtherance of the hate that defines Islam?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh the melodrama...

Hollie,

Sherri
Are you somehow clueless that the beggars and squatters AKA Palestinians use children in furtherance of the hate that defines Islam?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hollie,

middle_east_map.gif

I am trying to give you a map, so you hopefully will be able to see that Afghanistan is not in Palestine, and Pakistan is not inside Palestine.

For you to keep speaking of what people do in those countries and act as if the Palestinians do exactly the same is simply Ignorance.

Try to stop being so stupid.

Sherri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back