Palestinian resistance fighters survive three targeted bombings

that is an Arab lie. Jews have always been in the land; Arabs have not. The Arabs came over and now whine we occupy them.

Jews are the natives in the land of Israel. Arabs are native in the land of their 22 other countries.
Fuck you with that bullshit! I just showed you the percentage of land ownership in that area and you've forgotten already? Do you have ADD?

If the jews were natives, how do you explain the number of natives migrating into that area?

Your curses don't make you sound more reasonable. Should I take you as a classic example of the ugly American?

To the point, the Jews were the natives, but were expelled, like from many other places, that still doesn't mean the hold on the land is any less tighter than it was since time immemorial.

Your curses don't make you sound more reasonable. Should I take you as a classic example of the ugly American?

To the point, the Jews were the natives, but were expelled, like from many other places, that still doesn't mean the hold on the land is any less tighter than it was since time immemorial.
What happened 2000 years ago, is completely irrelevant to this situation.

Do they do that from INSIDE Gaza?

And why you answer my question with a question?
Because I don't know the answer to your question, so I moved on to the next one.

So you're saying if they shoot the fisherman from international waters, it's okay?

Are you familiar with the fishing history and navy history in the area?

Didn't think so.

most of the navy policy came from experiences of Gaza fishermen harming Israelis. That is why there is a blockade in the first place.

Use your big brain here, for once.

And to answer my own question, the answer is 0! no Jews living in Gaza, no soldiers regulary being in Gaza, no Jewish prayer places, schools, centers, in Gaza.

Therefore, Israel does not occupy Gaza. the blockade is in its place from that reason exactly. if Israel occupied Gaza, it would have had much control to fight terror without harming innocent people, because it would have had clear vision of the happenings inside the strip, because we would have been INSIDE the strip in that case.

Since Israel is NOT there, the only way to secure the area is to close it, literally, so "no harm" can "come out".

Saying that Israel occupies Gaza in a reality where there is a blockade on the strip, is an oxymoron.

Think and you'll see my reasoning. That's the basic reasoning actually.

There is no need to go 2000 years back. find me a chapter in history where there were absolutely NO JEWS in Israel.

Didn't think so.

most of the navy policy came from experiences of Gaza fishermen harming Israelis. That is why there is a blockade in the first place.

And to answer my own question, the answer is 0! no Jews living in Gaza, no soldiers regulary being in Gaza, no Jewish prayer places, schools, centers, in Gaza.

Therefore, Israel does not occupy Gaza. the blockade is in its place from that reason exactly. if Israel occupied Gaza, it would have had much control to fight terror without harming innocent people, because it would have had clear vision of the happenings inside the strip, because we would have been INSIDE the strip in that case.

Since Israel is NOT there, the only way to secure the area is to close it, literally, so "no harm" can "come out".

Saying that Israel occupies Gaza in a reality where there is a blockade on the strip, is an oxymoron.

You got honesty issues.

The blockade was a result of punishing the Pals for voting in Hamas as their representatives. It started right after the election was over. And if Israel controls 80% of what goes into Gaza, then that is an occupation. Because 1.5 million Gazans are affected by that illegal blockade. Which, BTW, is considered collective punishment and is a war crime.

And they shoot fisherman for the same reason a dog licks' its balls.

Shalom RoccoR

Thanks, but my main point to Mr. Tinmore was that Israel is recognized by the UN, therefor it's incorrect that it's Palestine. I don't know why Mr. Tinmore gets confused every time. Palestine is not a state recognized by the UN, not yet. Once it does we can discuss borders. Palestine, for now, is just a territory.

Ever since Israel declared itself to be a state there has been a lot of politicking and a lot of smoke blown around the issues to confuse people.

One thing that does not make any sense is the recognition of Israel by the UN. A legitimate state must have territory inside defined borders. The UN Recognizes Israel on the 1949 armistice lines. A year earlier, The UN specifically stated that those lines were not to be considered in any way to be political or territorial borders. Israel itself does not even recognize those borders.

How does something like that happen? Why don't they use Israel's real borders?

If you ask any Jew or Israeli, 99% will tell you the same. It is not our fault that the Muslims and Arabs don't accept it.

Don't accept what?

Roudy,

You are showing your Ignorance again and resorting to name calling, like you always do, which is really all an ignorant person can do, I guess. So, I guess I should just feel sorry for you and of course, I forgive you. And I will say a prayer for you, right this moment.

The UN says Gaza is Occupied.

UN: Statement On Gaza, Occupied Palestinian Territory
Friday, 15 June 2012, 3:34 pm
Press Release: United Nations

Statement On Gaza, Occupied Palestinian Territory: Under-Secretary-General For Humanitarian Affairs And Emergency Relief Coordinator, Valerie Amos

(New York, 13 June 2012) The blockade of Gaza, now entering its sixth year, has had a devastating impact on the lives and livelihoods of the 1.6 million Palestinians who reside there. More than 80 per cent of families are dependent on humanitarian aid, and Gaza remains subject to severe restrictions on imports, exports and the movement of people, by land, air and sea.

This amounts to a collective punishment of all those living in Gaza and is a denial of basic human rights in contravention of international law...

UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs

UN: Statement On Gaza, Occupied Palestinian Territory | Scoop News

Sherri

Only silly propagandists and desperate UN bureaucrats are still trying to sell that camel crap despite the fact that Hamas admits it just ain't so. I believe you are of the silly propagadist variety.

Hamas Says Gaza Not “Occupied” - U.N. Insists It Is [excerpted for brevity]
World Body Out of Step with Palestinians

GENEVA, Jan. 3 – The UN’s continued labeling of the Gaza Strip as “occupied” was directly contradicted today by a top leader of Hamas, the vehemently anti-Israel Palestinian terror group that controls the territory...

Hamas leader Mahmoud Zahhar confirmed there was no Israeli occupation of the territory in comments reported today by the Bethlehem-based Ma’an News Agency.

Zahhar was casting doubt on whether Hamas would organize anti-Israel marches in Gaza in conjunction with similar protests that the Fatah-controlled Palestinian Authority would organize in the West Bank.

"Against whom could we demonstrate in the Gaza Strip? When Gaza was occupied, that model was applicable,” Zahhar said, according to Ma'an...

In a recent article in the American University International Law Review, legal scholar Elizabeth Samson explains that under the Geneva Conventions and international judicial precedents, Gaza can no longer be considered occupied as Israel no longer exercises “effective control.”

UN, Israel & Anti-Semitism - UN Watch

name caller,

Who cares what Hamas says?

International legal authorities all agree Gaza is Occupied.

Sherri

The occupation of Gaza takes a different form than it does in the West Bank.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

How many Jews are living in Gaza? How many Soldiers have defined posts INSIDE Gaza?
How many Palestinian fisherman do the Israeli's shoot?

No, Israel stays outside shooting fish in a barrel. Israel does, however, regularly go into Gaza hiding in tanks and armored bulldozers to destroy agricultural land and other civilian infrastructure.

that is an Arab lie. Jews have always been in the land; Arabs have not. The Arabs came over and now whine we occupy them.

Jews are the natives in the land of Israel. Arabs are native in the land of their 22 other countries.
Fuck you with that bullshit! I just showed you the percentage of land ownership in that area and you've forgotten already? Do you have ADD?

If the jews were natives, how do you explain the number of natives migrating into that area?

Is that the "flood of Arabs" coming into Palestine that the racist drunk and lying sack of crap, Churchill, was talking about?

If you ask any Jew or Israeli, 99% will tell you the same. It is not our fault that the Muslims and Arabs don't accept it.
It is your fault you've maintained an illegal occupation of land that isn't yours for the last 45 years.

Lipush,

The International Court of Justice has held Israel occupies East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza.

And the only ones who have been in the land since the time of Herodotus are Palestinians, the inhabitants of Palestine. Jews are just one group that has made up a part of the Palestinian people since the time of Herodotus.

Herodotus never even mentioned the Jews in his writings or Israel or Judah or the Jewish nation, either they were not in Palestine in the periods he wrote about or they were a very small, insignificant part of the population that he did not see worthy of mentioning.

Herodotus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Herodotus ( /hɨˈrɒdətəs/; Ancient Greek: Ἡρόδοτος Hēródotos) was an ancient Greek historian who was born in Halicarnassus, Caria (modern day Bodrum, Turkey) and lived in the fifth century BC (circa 484 – 425 BC).

The Internet Classics Archive | Lucullus by Plutarch

... bodily into Media, to conquer Syria and Palestine, to put to death the kings of the royal line of Seleucus, and carry away their wives and daughters by violence.

classics.mit.edu/Plutarch/lucullus.html

http://classics.mit.edu/Plutarch/lucullus.html

The Internet Classics Archive | Meteorology by Aristotle

Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have ...

classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/meteorology.2.ii.html

The Internet Classics Archive | The History of Herodotus by Herodotus

... skirts our sea, stretching from Phoenicia along the coast of Palestine-Syria till it comes to Egypt, where it terminates. This entire tract contains but three nations.

classics.mit.edu/Herodotus/history.4.iv.html

http://classics.mit.edu/Herodotus/history.html

Arabs in Palestine are simply the product of Palestinians who in the past adopted Arab customs, after past invasions of the land. I expect many even have Jewish ancestors, which explains the similar genetics shared between Palestinian Jews and Palestinian Arabs.

The fact is all of the people in the land that remains Palestine today continue to be Palestinians.

When you buy into racist ideas that only the Jews belong there, you deny History and Humanity and human rights of millions of human beings and you deny thousands of years of history that shows many different peoples have inhabited the land of Palestine.

I have always said, speaking from outside Palestine, if I had to choose between being being an Isreali or Palestinian (using the present racist terminology of the people there for my statements here), I would choose to be a Palestinian any day. I would be able to hang onto my humanity and human dignity, as a Palestinian, which 99% of Isrealis today have lost all vestiges of.

What good is the world to conqer, if one loses one's soul in the process?

Sherri

Last edited:

There is no need to go 2000 years back. find me a chapter in history where there were absolutely NO JEWS in Israel.

And, of course, Jews have never been the only people there. There is no historic precedence for a Jewish state.

Because I don't know the answer to your question, so I moved on to the next one.

So you're saying if they shoot the fisherman from international waters, it's okay?

Didn't think so.

Of course a blockade is an act of war. Yet the liars call the Palestinians terrorists when they respond to Israel's aggression.

Last edited:

And, of course, Jews have never been the only people there. There is no historic precedence for a Jewish state.

Sure there is:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Didn't think so.

Of course a blockade is an act of war. Yet the liars call the Palestinians terrorists when they respond to Israel's aggression.

Soooo you're saying Egypt has committed an act of war on Gaza?

Didn't think so.

Soooo you're saying Egypt has committed an act of war on Gaza?

And the US pays them a couple billion a year to do it. It wasn't "Egypt" it was US puppet Mubarak. That is one of the reasons he is gone.

Forum List

Back