Palestinian leaders undecided on Kerry's latest peace proposal

Keep up again will ya asswipe? Transjordan aka Jordan aka Arab Palestine is what the British promised the so called Arabs and that's exactly what happened. The British also promised a Jewish Palestine aka Israel which was attacked by Muslim animals and they were defeated. Now go review your 3rd grade history books again. You get a big fat F in history. LOL

Keep up again will ya asswipe? Transjordan aka Jordan aka Arab Palestine is what the British promised the so called Arabs and that's exactly what happened. The British also promised a Jewish Palestine aka Israel which was attacked by Muslim animals and they were defeated. Now go review your 3rd grade history books again. You get a big fat F in history. LOL

that is a lie and i proven it is a lie.

the british and the mandate promised all arab lands freed from the ottomans would have arab independence and freedom.

the british and the mandate promised no discfrimination against non Jews!!!!

the british promised arab independence and the native population would be consulted whenever decisioons were made!!!!

the zionists lie but we see right through your evil lies.

Germany initiated WW 2. The Arabs have initiated every War since 1948. If the Arabs had won any of those Wars Israel would no longer exist and somehow the UN wouldn't give a S**T about " International Law" Israel is not going to go back to borders that were never accepted in the first place unlike WW 2,have no access to E. Jerusalem or allow " Right of Return" Leave it to a Fucking Pro Palestinian to initiate the foul language :eusa_whistle:
If there was no violence until Zionists started showing up on the scene, then it can't possibly be arabs who started the conflict.

Yup, and that's why Israelis have absorbed almost 2 million Arabs as Israeli citizens. And what have Arabs done but racism, bigotry, aggression, war, savagery, and terrorism? Nothing.
All the attributes you display in your posts, over and over again.

And there is one thing that is missing in every single one of your posts at this website....

...any sense of humanity.
Aha I see, and you think taking sides with Palestinians who encourage suicide bombings, terrorism, bigotry, and targeting of kids and innocent unarmed people is somehow exhibiting humanity.

MORON. Ha ha ha.

Time for me to post this, to let people know the facts.
Professor Howard Grief, featured in this video, has written a book called
The Legal Foundation and Borders of Israel Under International Law.​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDhnM0MUmY]Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube[/ame]

the jews have the 1967 borders that is.

thats what the UN recoznised. that's what the world recognizes.

the palestine mandate let them have a country in palestine but they had to respect and honor arab rights and they rboke that promise again and again over 85 years!!!!

they broke their promise they violated the contract so they don't have anythijng to say but lies.

u don;t get to whine about a contreact from 1922 when you have been braking the contract for 90 years!!!!!

the british promised a country for jews in palestine and that the palestinians arab would have independence and freedom and wouod be consulted on all matters affecting their lands that they lived in.

so the ziuonists cant say crap about the balfour declaration becauese it conflicts with the mamny more declarations to th arabs for independence.

the jews have one declaration the arabs have 10 times as many from the british!!!!

Time for me to post this, to let people know the facts.
Professor Howard Grief, featured in this video, has written a book called
The Legal Foundation and Borders of Israel Under International Law.​

Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube

But UNSC resolutions are binding and 242 say's the Israeli's are full of shit!

Aha I see, and you think taking sides with Palestinians who encourage suicide bombings, terrorism, bigotry, and targeting of kids and innocent unarmed people is somehow exhibiting humanity.

MORON. Ha ha ha.
I think someone who try's to label people as such, but can't explain why that is, then calls what he's doing a "debate", is basically acting like something he's not.

But UNSC resolutions are binding and 242 say's the Israeli's are full of shit!

unsc resolution 242 has more power than unga resoltuion recognising israel as a member!!!!!!

sc resolitions have more authority then ga resolutions.

YAWN.... Who cares what the UN says? Have they ever dealt with Israel's claims starting from 1948 to present? Regardless of what the UN " says"; Israel and the Palestinians can come to any agreement they want! FINALLY Kerry and THE ARAB LEAGUE RECOGNIZE THIS !!!

The poster may not be the only one in the World that believes it . However it will never happen.
I wasn't saying him literally, it was figuratively regarding everyone trying to push that dumbass argument that it's okay to take land by force.

I agree. The Arabs shouldn't have initiated the 67 War trying to wipe Israel off the map. If the Arabs had won Israel would no longer be. Wait..... The UN would come to the rescue ! lol What a bunch of BULL- S**T ! :cuckoo:

Yup, and that's why Israelis have absorbed almost 2 million Arabs as Israeli citizens. And what have Arabs done but racism, bigotry, aggression, war, savagery, and terrorism? Nothing.
All the attributes you display in your posts, over and over again.

And there is one thing that is missing in every single one of your posts at this website....

...any sense of humanity.

I agree... The Israelis should show the same sense of humanity the Arab World does; Beheadings, " Honor Killings", Killing of Christians, Cutting off of Limbs, Denying Women even the Basic Rights, Slavery etc. etc.

I agree. The Arabs shouldn't have initiated the 67 War trying to wipe Israel off the map. If the Arabs had won Israel would no longer be. Wait..... The UN would come to the rescue ! lol What a bunch of BULL- S**T ! :cuckoo:

who srated the 1967 war you liar???????????????????

israel started the ewar. israel fired the friust shots at the egyptian air force.

why do you lie about this?

YAWN.... Who cares what the UN says? Have they ever dealt with Israel's claims starting from 1948 to present? Regardless of what the UN " says"; Israel and the Palestinians can come to any agreement they want! FINALLY Kerry and THE ARAB LEAGUE RECOGNIZE THIS !!!

the zioists keep whining and moaning to the UN every year.

so they care what the UN says.

I agree... The Israelis should show the same sense of humanity the Arab World does; Beheadings, " Honor Killings", Killing of Christians, Cutting off of Limbs, Denying Women even the Basic Rights, Slavery etc. etc.
They do.

And they also show they're better at it.

The Israelis kill and enslave Christians, perform " Honor Killings", Behead, kill those who don't convert etc. etc. Typical Pro Palestinian Mentality :cuckoo:

who srated the 1967 war you liar???????????????????

israel started the ewar. israel fired the friust shots at the egyptian air force.

why do you lie about this?

Sorry, liar. The Arab Nations encircled Israel, started to engage their military along their Border, Nasser announcing to the World they were going to anneliate Israel once and for all and the sent the UN away? Why did they do this, liar?

Forum List

Back