Palestinian identity ?

The truth as written down in the koran and hadiths is not propaganda, it is the reality you muslims try and ignore

Read the bible to see how violent christians are...

A reality you christians try to ignore!

Not really as the Christians have gone away from those verses and now ignore them. Something you islamo's forget because you have it as a command that EVERYTHING in the koran is to be acted on and can not be taken out. This was put in by mo'mad because he saw the Bible and Torah being reviewed and the parts that no longer fit being ignored. When was the last time a main stream Christian ran down the road screaming god is good and chopping peoples heads off ?

Must try harder seems to have dogged you since you were a schoolchild

When was the last time a main stream Muslim ran down the road screaming god is good and chopping peoples heads off ?

You see, extremists of ALL religions are out there Phoney...

Something YOU choose to overlook!

Probably today in Europe, the last time in the UK was when Lee Rigby was killed by Islamic terrorists acting in accordance with the koran's teachings.

No I don't as I condemn the extremists from all groups, including the ungodly neo marxists

But we were talking about "main stream", your words...

"Main stream" is NOT Islamic terrorists...
They think they are. Why, they even have their own country and a capital.

The truth as written down in the koran and hadiths is not propaganda, it is the reality you muslims try and ignore

Not really as the Christians have gone away from those verses and now ignore them. Something you islamo's forget because you have it as a command that EVERYTHING in the koran is to be acted on and can not be taken out. This was put in by mo'mad because he saw the Bible and Torah being reviewed and the parts that no longer fit being ignored. When was the last time a main stream Christian ran down the road screaming god is good and chopping peoples heads off ?

When was the last time a main stream Muslim ran down the road screaming god is good and chopping peoples heads off ?

Probably today in Europe, the last time in the UK was when Lee Rigby was killed by Islamic terrorists acting in accordance with the koran's teachings.

No I don't as I condemn the extremists from all groups, including the ungodly neo marxists

As Erdogan the Turkish P.M. said " there is no such thing as moderate islam, there is only islam" I think I will take his word over yours any day.

They think they are. Why, they even have their own country and a capital.

And try speaking English... It helps in making your point clear....

If you were speaking English, well, you failed!

Have another try!

As Erdogan the Turkish P.M. said " there is no such thing as moderate islam, there is only islam" I think I will take his word over yours any day.

Yes, you do that Phoney...

Erdogan is a proven extremist, of the most dangerous kind...

He is a mindless fascist above everything else, including Islam...

So why does it not surprise me that you would take his word!?!?!

Failed neo marxist, Islamophobic, zionut racist that you are....

One who prefers to sit on his 400w radio set than go out and experience the real world first hand...

Go Phoney, the extremist fascist zionut!

Phoney you are negative person. Please accept the facts first then proceed.

What facts as all I see is propaganda and lies with no supporting evidence, unlike the massacres of Jews by muslims over the last 1400 years supported by muslim records.
well you are the propagandist not me lire.

May be in different contact. Look there are more than billions muslim around and millions are living in the west peacefully, so you can not blame to all muslim and their religion, if hand full of hypocrite causing voilance and as I said hypocrite they might be 100 million missing jews living under cover as a muslim. I will give you link about it that how missing jew are playing, for example European parliament pass a bill last month that any goods imported from invaded territory by Israel, would be marked with yellow label not yellow star so buyers reject if they wanted. Israel protested against the bill strongly, just after this bill Paris incident occur. Similarly charli habdou incident occur immediate after heavy bombing in Gaza and killed 2000 innocent men,women and children and European were not happy at all with Israeli's terrorism. Because jew don't want loose europe's support.

Try again as there is no such thing as the European parliament, so it cant pass any laws. The UK has refused to do this as it is against EU racism laws and many other European nations are doing the same.

What did Charlie habdo to do with the reprisals against muslim terrorists in gaza, showing once again that all muslims are psychopathic killers that need eliminating completely.

You are doing a very good job of demonising your fellow muslims and showing that you are a semi literate brainwashed terrorist supporter
Look UK and EU both forcing Israel that don't establish illegal settlement on land of Palestine and in this regards they are making laws you better checked it out. And as long as long what Charlie Habdo is to do with it. because jews used that situation.

What facts as all I see is propaganda and lies with no supporting evidence, unlike the massacres of Jews by muslims over the last 1400 years supported by muslim records.

May be in different contact. Look there are more than billions muslim around and millions are living in the west peacefully, so you can not blame to all muslim and their religion, if hand full of hypocrite causing voilance and as I said hypocrite they might be 100 million missing jews living under cover as a muslim. I will give you link about it that how missing jew are playing, for example European parliament pass a bill last month that any goods imported from invaded territory by Israel, would be marked with yellow label not yellow star so buyers reject if they wanted. Israel protested against the bill strongly, just after this bill Paris incident occur. Similarly charli habdou incident occur immediate after heavy bombing in Gaza and killed 2000 innocent men,women and children and European were not happy at all with Israeli's terrorism. Because jew don't want loose europe's support.

Try again as there is no such thing as the European parliament, so it cant pass any laws. The UK has refused to do this as it is against EU racism laws and many other European nations are doing the same.

What did Charlie habdo to do with the reprisals against muslim terrorists in gaza, showing once again that all muslims are psychopathic killers that need eliminating completely.

You are doing a very good job of demonising your fellow muslims and showing that you are a semi literate brainwashed terrorist supporter
Look UK and EU both forcing Israel that don't establish illegal settlement on land of Palestine and in this regards they are making laws you better checked it out. And as long as long what Charlie Habdo is to do with it. because jews used that situation.

I would think someone who lives in the UK would know more about this that someone who lives thousands of miles away. Still waiting for the proof that the settlements are all illegal, when the facts show that the land was Jewish prior to 1949 when they were forcibly evicted by the Palestinian muslims and their land stolen. There are no such laws in the UK as they would fall foul of the existing human rights laws and racism laws. So the muslim terrorists murdered the innocents at Charlie Hebdo because the Jews might use the murders at a later date, are you trying hardtop be stupid ?

I would think someone who lives in the UK would know more about this that someone who lives thousands of miles away.

How so?

Clearly, you living in the UK and all, knows very little...

Still waiting for the proof that the settlements are all illegal

Not waiting, just ignoring the proof that has been shown to you, the proof that is known to you...

But thats just your zionut mentality... Ignorance is zionut bliss!

Who Is Being Delusional?
Why the Palestinians are not interested in either peace or statehood.
November 20, 2015
Caroline Glick

abbas.jpg

Originally published by the Jerusalem Post.

On Tuesday night, Channel 10 broadcast an interview with PLO chief and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in which Abbas admitted publicly for the first time that he rejected the peace plan then prime minister Ehud Olmert offered him in 2008.

Olmert’s plan called for Israel to withdraw from the entire Old City of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, and from 93.7 percent of Judea and Samaria. Olmert also offered sovereign Israeli territory to the Palestinians to compensate for the areas Israel would retain in Judea and Samaria.

Abbas said his rejection was unequivocal. “I didn’t agree. I rejected it out of hand.”

For years, the story of Abbas’s rejection of Olmert’s 2008 offer has been underplayed. Many commentators have insisted Abbas didn’t really reject it, but just failed to respond.

But now the truth is clear. Abbas is not interested either in peace or in Palestinian statehood.

Abbas’s many apologists in the Israeli Left insist that he didn’t reject the plan on its merits. Rather, they argue, Abbas rejected Olmert’s offer because, by the time Olmert made it, he was involved in criminal investigations that forced him to resign from office eight months later.

Hogwash, says former AP reporter Mark Lavie.

Following the interview’s broadcast, Lavie countered that if Abbas were truly interested in establishing an independent Palestinian state, he wouldn’t have cared about the political fortunes of the Israeli prime minister. He would have taken the offer and run, knowing that, as Olmert said, the likelihood that he’d get a similar offer in the next 50 years was nonexistent.

The most notable reaction to Abbas’s admission was the reaction that never came. The Israeli Left had no reaction to his interview.

Abbas is the hero of the Left.

We need to take Netanyahu’s coy responses to questions about unilateralism as an invitation to begin a serious public discussion of the option.

The public wants this discussion and we need this discussion.

As for how the peace camp will respond, well, there are worse things than having reactionaries call you “delusional.”

Who Is Being Delusional?
You need to stop blaming the rape victim for the rape.

Why would Abbas have accepted any deal from a country that doesn't keep any deal they make? Especially, when there was nothing to deal. That's not the issue.

If Israel wanted peace, they would end the occupation. It's that simple.

I would think someone who lives in the UK would know more about this that someone who lives thousands of miles away.

How so?

Clearly, you living in the UK and all, knows very little...

Still waiting for the proof that the settlements are all illegal

Not waiting, just ignoring the proof that has been shown to you, the proof that is known to you...

But thats just your zionut mentality... Ignorance is zionut bliss!

Keep it up and you could be the first to get hit by the new rules, remember no flaming and no deflection allowed

I would think someone who lives in the UK would know more about this that someone who lives thousands of miles away. Still waiting for the proof that the settlements are all illegal, when the facts show that the land was Jewish prior to 1949 when they were forcibly evicted by the Palestinian muslims and their land stolen. There are no such laws in the UK as they would fall foul of the existing human rights laws and racism laws. So the muslim terrorists murdered the innocents at Charlie Hebdo because the Jews might use the murders at a later date, are you trying hardtop be stupid ?
First Paris incident occur just after Israel killed 2000 innocent people and European were not happy with Israeli terror. And second incident occur after this bill passed by European parliament. While whole muslim world condemned the both incidents. Then who is behind the terror attack if all Muslim world rejecting it.

First Paris incident occur just after Israel killed 2000 innocent people and European were not happy with Israeli terror. And second incident occur after this bill passed by European parliament. While whole muslim world condemned the both incidents. Then who is behind the terror attack if all Muslim world rejecting it.

So what did the French have to do with the repercussions of the acts of war by hamas. The French did not drop any bombs on gaza, or fire at any hamas terrorists. If this is the case then France can drop bombs on Mecca and destroy the mosque there. Did the French oppose this bill and declare that they would only buy from Israeli farms in the west bank, again this means that the French can now bomb gaza in return for the deaths of innocents in France. See were this is leading as very soon there would be no muslims left if the west employed Islamic measures and moralities.
The muslims only condemned the attacks after they faces reprisals for them, which is common all over the world. It is islam and its teachings in the koran that is to blame, does it not say terrorise those who will not bow down before me until there is only islam ?

montelatici, et al,

I don't think you understand the concept at all. The Palestinians are trying to associate themselves with African National Congress to assume the color of an oppress but courageous people. They try to cast a shadow of evil, attempting to equate the Israeli Government as an "Apartheid State" hoping that the target audience actually don't understand what "Apartheid" means in practice and legally.

They Hostile Arab Palestinian wants to shake the descriptive equivalence of "terrorist. Jihadist, and Radical Islamist" and trade it for something heroic; while all the time conducting activities that target the children, elderly, the infirm and those who protected under Customary International Humanitarian Law, through ambushes, assaults, bombings, rocket attacks, kidnapping and murder of the defenseless.

The Hostile Arab Palestinians want to pretend that their past criminal activities have not established a legacy, a consistent pattern over time (7 decades), of deviant behavior that do not conform to social norms and values; or elicit negative response. They want to pretend they are somehow heroic, yet are terribly lacking any depth of character. The Hostile Arab Palestinians (individually and collectively) unwilling to face their fears in the destiny they have shaped, and meet the challenges head on. They are incapable of making the hard decisions or compromise for the peace in the greater good, even when the likely outcome appears unfair. None of them are committed to a notion of what is right or honorable, or have the strength and determination to take the hard to and build a better tomorrow.

Hero's NEVER kidnap and murder teenagers, kill and drowned the infirm in wheelchairs, target and attack the citizenry that are not involved directly in hostilities. Shield themselves from attack by blending their military operations in with the densely populated non-combatant citizens.

Evidence of a pattern of deviant behavior is relevant to establish that an offender has had, and will have, serious difficulty controlling his behavior.

Freedom fighters are only terrorists in the eyes of the colonist/oppressive regimes. The Muhajedin were considered freedom fighters when they were fighting the Russians, now that they are fighting the U.S., their sons and grandsons are considered terrorists. So don't give us the bullshit about the Palestinian freedom fighters being terrorists.

The Palestinians are no more terrorists than the ANC were when they were bombing shopping centers in downtown Johannesburg. The ANC lost every engagement with the South African Apartheid State security forces (which had nuclear weapons as Israel has).

They lost more and more land to the whites. But, the constant attacks and war on the whites finally forced the whites to come to the table and agree to majority rule. Violence against an oppressive regime is the only answer. Peaceful resistance against a powerful oppressor gets you nowhere, unfortunately.

(CONCEPT)

Rebels are people/citizens who refuse to accept an allegiance to the current government, people/citizens that resists and rise-up against the government or sovereign rulers; people/citizens who challenge any authority, control, or tradition. No one ever calls or describes the Hostile Arab Palestinians as "rebels."

Radicalization and recruitment are also a large part of the problem because they involve getting more individuals involved and supporting the movement. Terrorism is a highly complex and constantly changing form that ranges from nationalist-separatist organizations and political groups and individuals that commit terrorist acts to be in furtherance of the goals of Islam; an ideology holds that Islam is not only a religion, but also a social and political system that governs the legal, economic and social imperatives of the state according to its interpretation of Islamic law. Based on other or mixed motivations or ideologies the contemporary Jihadist often appears intent on a course to intimidate or coerce a government as a means of influence to achieve the Jihadist agenda.

Jihadi terrorists in Europe December 2006
By: Edwin Bakker Data collection: Teije Hidde Donker & Edwin Bakker
NETHERLANDS INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS --- CLINGENDAEL

Our analysis of the characteristics of the 242 individual jihadi terrorists leads to the following general picture.

Jihadi, or jihadist, refers to a person who believes that an Islamic state governing the entire community of Muslims must be created, and that this necessity justifies violent conflict with those who stand in its way.

Although jihad is a concept that can be found in the Quran, the terms jihadi, jihadi ideology and jihadi movement are modern concepts related to the rise of political Islam in the 19th and 20th centuries.

• (Political Islam is also called Islamism, and its adherents Islamists.)

There are many contemporary Muslims and others who believe that Islam and politics are compatible, and a wide spectrum of views about how Islam and politics relate. Violence plays no part in most of these views.

Jihadis are a narrow subset of this group who interpret Islam, and the concept of jihad, to mean that war must be waged against states and groups who in their eyes have corrupted the ideals of Islamic governance. Saudi Arabia is high on this list because it claims to be ruling according to the precepts of Islam, and it is the home of Mecca and Medina, two of Islam's holiest sites

They are mostly single males that are born and raised in Europe; they are not particularly young; they are often from the lower strata of society; and many of them have a criminal record. 53 Their socioeconomic background and their often tainted criminal history are reflective of many youngsters in immigrant Muslim communities in Europe, to which most of them belong. Given the fact that more than 40 percent of them were born in Europe and an additional 55 percent have been raised in European countries or are long-term residents, the label ‘home-grown’ is very appropriate to this group. If we look at the circumstances in which these individuals became involved in jihadi terrorist activities, a picture emerges of networks including friends or relatives that do not seem to have formal ties with global Salafi networks; that radicalize with little outside interference; and that do so in the country in which they live, often together with family members or friends.
(COMMENT)

Freedom Fighters are more in the category of those that are heroic. They are not Jihadist.

A resistance movement can be an organized effort by some portion segment of the population to resist the legally established government or an occupying power and to disrupt civil order and stability; if in fact that was true. And a "freedom fighter" would be a person who takes part in a resistance movement against an oppressive political or social establishment. The Palestinians often point to Additional Protocols ( Article 1(4) Additional Protocol I to Fourth Geneva Convention) to justify this concepts. You will notice that Protocol includes the phrase: "against racist régimes in the exercise of their right of self-determination." Israel is not a Racist Regime, it is actually a more racially diverse population than the Palestinians; nor has Israel prevented the Palestinians ability to "exercise of their right of self-determination." The Palestinians exercised their right to self-determination when they formed the Holy War Army (lead by Hasan Salama a former German Fallschirmjaeger and special commando, Waffen SS with direct connections to Operation ATLAS, jointly operated by Abwehr and the Grand Mufti al-Husseini) and the Arab Liberation Army (lead by Fawzi al-Qawuqji, former a Colonel of the Wehrmacht) when they joined with the aggressor Arab League Forces. NOR, did Israel prevent the Arab Palestinian in their Secession to merge with Jordan. NOR did Israel prevent the Arab Palestinians from declaring independence in 1988. The Arab Palestinians ARE NOT "freedom fighters," but by their own admission they are Jihadist.

As Khaled Meshal stated:

Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle.​

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

I don't think you understand the concept at all. The Palestinians are trying to associate themselves with African National Congress to assume the color of an oppress but courageous people. They try to cast a shadow of evil, attempting to equate the Israeli Government as an "Apartheid State" hoping that the target audience actually don't understand what "Apartheid" means in practice and legally.

They Hostile Arab Palestinian wants to shake the descriptive equivalence of "terrorist. Jihadist, and Radical Islamist" and trade it for something heroic; while all the time conducting activities that target the children, elderly, the infirm and those who protected under Customary International Humanitarian Law, through ambushes, assaults, bombings, rocket attacks, kidnapping and murder of the defenseless.

The Hostile Arab Palestinians want to pretend that their past criminal activities have not established a legacy, a consistent pattern over time (7 decades), of deviant behavior that do not conform to social norms and values; or elicit negative response. They want to pretend they are somehow heroic, yet are terribly lacking any depth of character. The Hostile Arab Palestinians (individually and collectively) unwilling to face their fears in the destiny they have shaped, and meet the challenges head on. They are incapable of making the hard decisions or compromise for the peace in the greater good, even when the likely outcome appears unfair. None of them are committed to a notion of what is right or honorable, or have the strength and determination to take the hard to and build a better tomorrow.

Hero's NEVER kidnap and murder teenagers, kill and drowned the infirm in wheelchairs, target and attack the citizenry that are not involved directly in hostilities. Shield themselves from attack by blending their military operations in with the densely populated non-combatant citizens.

Evidence of a pattern of deviant behavior is relevant to establish that an offender has had, and will have, serious difficulty controlling his behavior.

Freedom fighters are only terrorists in the eyes of the colonist/oppressive regimes. The Muhajedin were considered freedom fighters when they were fighting the Russians, now that they are fighting the U.S., their sons and grandsons are considered terrorists. So don't give us the bullshit about the Palestinian freedom fighters being terrorists.

The Palestinians are no more terrorists than the ANC were when they were bombing shopping centers in downtown Johannesburg. The ANC lost every engagement with the South African Apartheid State security forces (which had nuclear weapons as Israel has).

They lost more and more land to the whites. But, the constant attacks and war on the whites finally forced the whites to come to the table and agree to majority rule. Violence against an oppressive regime is the only answer. Peaceful resistance against a powerful oppressor gets you nowhere, unfortunately.

(CONCEPT)

Rebels are people/citizens who refuse to accept an allegiance to the current government, people/citizens that resists and rise-up against the government or sovereign rulers; people/citizens who challenge any authority, control, or tradition. No one ever calls or describes the Hostile Arab Palestinians as "rebels."

Radicalization and recruitment are also a large part of the problem because they involve getting more individuals involved and supporting the movement. Terrorism is a highly complex and constantly changing form that ranges from nationalist-separatist organizations and political groups and individuals that commit terrorist acts to be in furtherance of the goals of Islam; an ideology holds that Islam is not only a religion, but also a social and political system that governs the legal, economic and social imperatives of the state according to its interpretation of Islamic law. Based on other or mixed motivations or ideologies the contemporary Jihadist often appears intent on a course to intimidate or coerce a government as a means of influence to achieve the Jihadist agenda.

Jihadi terrorists in Europe December 2006
By: Edwin Bakker Data collection: Teije Hidde Donker & Edwin Bakker
NETHERLANDS INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS --- CLINGENDAEL

Our analysis of the characteristics of the 242 individual jihadi terrorists leads to the following general picture.

Jihadi, or jihadist, refers to a person who believes that an Islamic state governing the entire community of Muslims must be created, and that this necessity justifies violent conflict with those who stand in its way.

Although jihad is a concept that can be found in the Quran, the terms jihadi, jihadi ideology and jihadi movement are modern concepts related to the rise of political Islam in the 19th and 20th centuries.

• (Political Islam is also called Islamism, and its adherents Islamists.)

There are many contemporary Muslims and others who believe that Islam and politics are compatible, and a wide spectrum of views about how Islam and politics relate. Violence plays no part in most of these views.

Jihadis are a narrow subset of this group who interpret Islam, and the concept of jihad, to mean that war must be waged against states and groups who in their eyes have corrupted the ideals of Islamic governance. Saudi Arabia is high on this list because it claims to be ruling according to the precepts of Islam, and it is the home of Mecca and Medina, two of Islam's holiest sites

They are mostly single males that are born and raised in Europe; they are not particularly young; they are often from the lower strata of society; and many of them have a criminal record. 53 Their socioeconomic background and their often tainted criminal history are reflective of many youngsters in immigrant Muslim communities in Europe, to which most of them belong. Given the fact that more than 40 percent of them were born in Europe and an additional 55 percent have been raised in European countries or are long-term residents, the label ‘home-grown’ is very appropriate to this group. If we look at the circumstances in which these individuals became involved in jihadi terrorist activities, a picture emerges of networks including friends or relatives that do not seem to have formal ties with global Salafi networks; that radicalize with little outside interference; and that do so in the country in which they live, often together with family members or friends.
(COMMENT)

Freedom Fighters are more in the category of those that are heroic. They are not Jihadist.

A resistance movement can be an organized effort by some portion segment of the population to resist the legally established government or an occupying power and to disrupt civil order and stability; if in fact that was true. And a "freedom fighter" would be a person who takes part in a resistance movement against an oppressive political or social establishment. The Palestinians often point to Additional Protocols ( Article 1(4) Additional Protocol I to Fourth Geneva Convention) to justify this concepts. You will notice that Protocol includes the phrase: "against racist régimes in the exercise of their right of self-determination." Israel is not a Racist Regime, it is actually a more racially diverse population than the Palestinians; nor has Israel prevented the Palestinians ability to "exercise of their right of self-determination." The Palestinians exercised their right to self-determination when they formed the Holy War Army (lead by Hasan Salama a former German Fallschirmjaeger and special commando, Waffen SS with direct connections to Operation ATLAS, jointly operated by Abwehr and the Grand Mufti al-Husseini) and the Arab Liberation Army (lead by Fawzi al-Qawuqji, former a Colonel of the Wehrmacht) when they joined with the aggressor Arab League Forces. NOR, did Israel prevent the Arab Palestinian in their Secession to merge with Jordan. NOR did Israel prevent the Arab Palestinians from declaring independence in 1988. The Arab Palestinians ARE NOT "freedom fighters," but by their own admission they are Jihadist.

As Khaled Meshal stated:

Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle.​

Most Respectfully,
R

Of course Palestinians are freedom fighters. And, of course Israel has prevented the Palestinians from exercising their right of self-determination.

In terms of heroism, the Palestinians are facing far stronger oppression and have far fewer resources than had the ANC, hence they are probably more heroic given their continued restistance.

As far as violence, the Palestinians have followed the course that other national liberation movements have followed, like the ANC. The ANC's Charter for Umkhonto we Sizwe is remarkably similar to that of the Palestinians.

"Preamble
Recognising that our army, Umkhonto we Sizwe, must define its aims and objects in clear and precise terms, and that the rights and duties of each member should be likewise defined without ambiguity, the Politico-Military Council, acting on behalf of the African National Congress of South Africa, has adopted and hereby decrees this code for the guidance of members in cell positions.

1. Umkhonto we Sizwe - a People`s Army
The ANC and its allies created Umkhonto as a new and indispensable weapon in the struggle for people`s power. Unlike the armed forces of the racist regime of South Africa, which we have vowed to crush and annihilate, and unlike all other armies of imperialism, Umkhonto we Sizwe is a People`s Army organised and dedicated to waging a people`s war for the liberation of our country.

Umkhonto is an army of volunteers. It consists of volunteers drawn from the revolutionary sections of our people. By joining Umkhonto, combatants commit themselves to the solemn and noble duty of serving our suffering and dispossessed people in the struggle that will continue for each and all of us until victory or death.

In the words of our founding Manifesto, published on the historic day of 16th December 1961: `Umkhonto we Sizwe will be at the front line of the people`s defence. It will be the fighting arm of the people against the racist government and its policies of racial oppression. It will be the striking force of the people for liberty, for rights and for their final liberation............."

In terms of heroism, the Palestinians are facing far stronger oppression and have far fewer resources than had the ANC, hence they are probably more heroic given their continued restistance.
Virtual "oppression", that is. And, indeed, the Soviet Union sank muuucho money down the ANC toilet.

So what did the French have to do with the repercussions of the acts of war by hamas. The French did not drop any bombs on gaza, or fire at any hamas terrorists. If this is the case then France can drop bombs on Mecca and destroy the mosque there. Did the French oppose this bill and declare that they would only buy from Israeli farms in the west bank, again this means that the French can now bomb gaza in return for the deaths of innocents in France. See were this is leading as very soon there would be no muslims left if the west employed Islamic measures and moralities.
The muslims only condemned the attacks after they faces reprisals for them, which is common all over the world. It is islam and its teachings in the koran that is to blame, does it not say terrorise those who will not bow down before me until there is only islam ?
Look phoney you are full of hate and you are earning by spreading hate, tell us how much you earned as propagandist.

montelatici, et al,

This is entirely wrong.

Of course Palestinians are freedom fighters. And, of course Israel has prevented the Palestinians from exercising their right of self-determination.

As far as violence, the Palestinians have followed the course that other national liberation movements have followed, like the ANC. The ANC's Charter for Umkhonto we Sizwe is remarkably similar to that of the Palestinians.
(COMMENT)

The Palestinians have exercised the right of self-determination three times on 70 years, and the Israelis did not oppose them. "Of course" they Israelis did not interfere with the Arab Palestinian right to self-determination.

The Palestinians have attacked unarmed, non-combatants, nationally and internationally, countless times. They've attacked school children, the disabled, the aged, and the defenseless; many many times in the last 70 years.

Not all national liberation movements are honorable. And clearly the major Arab Palestinian leaders of 1948, were cross-section --- more being less honorable than others. These dishonorable leaders, with a history of serving the Ottoman/Turks and the WWII Germans in formal service and as enemy collaborators against the allied powers, have nothing to be proud of in terms of chivalry or a system of positive religious, moral, and social codes. And this lack of chivalry, in the exercise of positive religious, moral, and social codes, has been passed down over several generations to parents that train their children to hate and pursue acts of terror and war for a cause that cannot be won. These Hostile Arab Palestinians hold many of the characteristics of radical Islamic threats that are generally thought to be less than positive for the species and humanity.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Palestinians have attacked unarmed, non-combatants, nationally and internationally, countless times.

Yeah, pretty accurate, and every act is WRONG!

Likewise, Israel has and continues to attack unarmed, non-combatants, nationally and internationally, countless times.

Just saying!

Rehmani, et al,

Oh come now! Is that really accurate? Is it really close to the truth?

Look phoney you are full of hate and you are earning by spreading hate, tell us how much you earned as propagandist.
(EXAMPLES)

What are these examples of?
  • Spreading Hate
  • Bring Hate
  • Preventing Peace
Band #1:

Arab Palestinian leaders spread hate - Columbia Daily ...
www.columbiatribune.com/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/arab...
Jan 24, 2015 · Arab Palestinian leaders spread hate - Columbia Daily Tribune: Letters To The Editor Opinion ... Open Column Arab Palestinian leaders spread hate.

Pro-Palestinian students bring hate, intimidation to ...
www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/09/pro-palestinian-students-bring-hate...
Jun 09, 2014 · ... hateful rhetoric.Students for Justice in Palestine has ... Palestinian students bring hate, ... students in America uncomfortable on campus seems ...

How Palestinian Hate Prevents Peace - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2013/10/16/opinion/how-palestinian-hate-prevents...
Oct 15, 2013 · How Palestinian Hate Prevents Peace. By YUVAL STEINITZ ...Palestinian leaders must now reciprocate by immediately and fully halting their …
Band #2:

Hamas Rejects UN Textbooks for Teaching Non-Violence
www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-bashes-unrwas-human-rights-corriculum
... [in the books] refer to [Mahatma] Gandhi, Martin ... The Palestinian narrative was also ... the universal values that underpin the work of the United Nations. ...

6000 Boys Graduate Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist ...
www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/6000-boys-graduate...
Aug 19, 2015 · The Iranian-backed Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorist organization held a graduation ceremony Tuesday for the 6,000 Gaza boys who this summer attended …

Kid Jihad” Summer Training Camp: Blood, Fire & AK-47’s ...
patriotupdate.com/kid-jihad-summer-training-camp-blood-fire-ak-47s
Tens of thousands of Palestinian children hurried to register for Terrorists (summer) training camp 101 and to attend programs which indoctrinate the youngsters in ...

Camp Jihad’: U.N.-Sponsored Camps Encourage Palestinian ...
www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/14/camp-jihad-u-n-sponsored-camps...
Summer at United Nations-funded camps in Gaza and the northern West Bank include playing with parachutes, jumping on trampolines, and racing down inflatable slides.

Islamic Jihad's Summer of Radicalization :: The ...
www.investigativeproject.org/4046/islamic-jihad-summer-of...
Summer camp conjures up bucolic images of swimming and other outdoor fun. But thousands of Palestinian children will experience something quite different, as ...
Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back