Palestinian child abuse reaches new low

Quick response for a dimwit.
Such an angry response from the angry Islamist.

If you islamo-loons didn't spend your every waking minute whining about complaining about your self-created disasters, maybe the world wouldn't treat you like the petulant child who was sent to his room for a timeout.

I just find it stereotypical that you're unable to address the salient points raised in this thread and others because your tender islamo-sensibilities are offended when you're held accountable for the generations of hateful little islamo-bots you people create.

It's laughably ironic that islamo-loons are slaughtering islamo-loons across the islamo Middle East and not a peep, not a whimper from people like you. It just proves an adage that you muhammud (swish) worshipping death cultists are your own worst enemy.

Angry? Just laughing my ass off.

As the mass murder of your fellow islamists? You are pond scum.
As the starter of this thread, where's your link?

You started this thread with an "attachment", not a link to an article about the 11 year old boy. For all we know, you could be making up the entire incident.

Here's one thing that's not made up, 78% of these "stabbings", were actually Palestinian's being executed in cold blood by the IDF.

Report: 78% of Palestinian victims were executed

The number of Palestinians who have been killed by Israeli gunfire since October 1, has reached 82, Jerusalem Center for Israeli-Palestinian studies revealed. 78% of the reported victims were executed in cold-blood.

The majority of the reported victims were from al-Khalil where 28 youths were executed by Israeli gunfire in the city.

16 children and seven women were also among the victims, the center added.

So no one is sending their child into a suicide mission. These kids are being deliberately murdered and knives being placed next to their corpse by the Israeli's before going into their big lie about being attacked by a knife-wielding kid.

They threatened no one. Israeli soldiers and police commit murder with impunity. So do extremist settlers. Victims include Palestinian youths, children, a pregnant woman, an elderly one and others for wanting to live free or just being in harm’s way at the wrong time.

BTW, was the 11 year old kid Abdullah Azzam Shalalda?

Daily assassinations continue. Pre-dawn Thursday, undercover Israeli soldiers invaded Hebron’s al-Ahli hospital. They murdered the cousin of a seriously wounded Palestinian.

Eyewitnesses said over 20 undercover soldiers, Shin Bet operatives and border police entered the hospital covertly at around 2:45AM.

They stormed Azzam Ezzat Shalalda’s room, handcuffed an unidentified person with him (likely a nurse or other medical provider), then when his cousin, Abdullah Azzam Shalalda, came out of the bathroom, assassinated him without warning or pretext.

Extremist settlers shot Azzam weeks earlier while picking olives with his family members. He was seriously wounded, suffering from multiple head and chest injuries. The IDF lied, claiming he stabbed a settler – the official Big Lie justifying all unjustifiable incidents.

A duplicitous Shin Bet statement said Shalaldeh was shot after attacking soldiers trying to arrest his cousin. Eyewitnesses explained otherwise.

You missed the joke. I enjoy leaving you so befuddled that you're left to launch yourself into those silly, saliva-slinging tirades that gives everyone a bit of comic relief.
There should be an entire thread dedicated to your nonsensical, trollific posts.

They could call it, "Trollies Follies"!

1653822_10206399141832266_3499206434404681505_n.jpg

Blown up with pride!

That's like a bank robber saying gimme the money if you want to live. Typical Paleshitian terrorist mentality.
No, it's not like that at all.

Here, I'll fix your scenario for you...

You don't negotiate with a bank robber so he will bring back a portion of the loot. In this case, the bank robber is Israel, since they stole the land. And you don't negotiate with them (since they are in violation of the law). What you do is take the land back, kick Israel's ass and force them to obey the law.

As long as Israel occupies Palestinian land, Israeli's deserve to be stabbed.

Who did they steal the land from as it was owned by the LoN right up until 1948 when the Jews declared independence, then it became Jewish. So why don't you force the palestinians to obey the law that gave the land to Israel

Three kids in one day stabbing Israelis? They should be learning alternatives to violence if they want a state, especially that can stand on its own.
End the occupation and their won't be stabbings.
Read the Hamas Charter. There will always be Islamic terrorism.

Read the Likud Charter. There will always be Jewish terrorism.

Read the Bible there will always be Christian terrorism, violence and mass murders of non Catholics

As the mass murder of your fellow islamists? You are pond scum.
As the starter of this thread, where's your link?

You started this thread with an "attachment", not a link to an article about the 11 year old boy. For all we know, you could be making up the entire incident.

Here's one thing that's not made up, 78% of these "stabbings", were actually Palestinian's being executed in cold blood by the IDF.

Report: 78% of Palestinian victims were executed

The number of Palestinians who have been killed by Israeli gunfire since October 1, has reached 82, Jerusalem Center for Israeli-Palestinian studies revealed. 78% of the reported victims were executed in cold-blood.

The majority of the reported victims were from al-Khalil where 28 youths were executed by Israeli gunfire in the city.

16 children and seven women were also among the victims, the center added.

So no one is sending their child into a suicide mission. These kids are being deliberately murdered and knives being placed next to their corpse by the Israeli's before going into their big lie about being attacked by a knife-wielding kid.

They threatened no one. Israeli soldiers and police commit murder with impunity. So do extremist settlers. Victims include Palestinian youths, children, a pregnant woman, an elderly one and others for wanting to live free or just being in harm’s way at the wrong time.

BTW, was the 11 year old kid Abdullah Azzam Shalalda?

Daily assassinations continue. Pre-dawn Thursday, undercover Israeli soldiers invaded Hebron’s al-Ahli hospital. They murdered the cousin of a seriously wounded Palestinian.

Eyewitnesses said over 20 undercover soldiers, Shin Bet operatives and border police entered the hospital covertly at around 2:45AM.

They stormed Azzam Ezzat Shalalda’s room, handcuffed an unidentified person with him (likely a nurse or other medical provider), then when his cousin, Abdullah Azzam Shalalda, came out of the bathroom, assassinated him without warning or pretext.

Extremist settlers shot Azzam weeks earlier while picking olives with his family members. He was seriously wounded, suffering from multiple head and chest injuries. The IDF lied, claiming he stabbed a settler – the official Big Lie justifying all unjustifiable incidents.

A duplicitous Shin Bet statement said Shalaldeh was shot after attacking soldiers trying to arrest his cousin. Eyewitnesses explained otherwise.

That is not a fact as there is no corrobaritive evidence other than your source which is purely islamonazi pallwood propaganda and lies. Which is a war crime under the many UN resolutions dealing with arab muslim violence

Two kids, one 11, one 14 in a stabbing attack yesterday. The 11 year old was shot and is on a ventilator, but may survive.

Disgusting the parents sending their kids to die like this
View attachment 54463

Joe Palestinian, the sweet-shop owner, to the halal meat guy - their lives are run by Terrorists. it's one big-ball of terrorism over there................ forget the women. More like the Stepford Wives with shrouds and veils..(and suicide vests).

Forget their other governmental body: ()

there's got to be one, two (?) Palestinians...sick and tired of their RULERS....the terrorists ...

this is all they live for---wherever sweet-shop sam lives, so does hassan, the terrorist belonging to the group: ____________________ <~~~~~ there's more than one palestinian terrorist group - how sick and disturbing is that ?

Normal people know/see what evil 'human' savages
'hamas' terrorist rulers are..(..and the rest of them).

this is why people like...pbels makes me cringe with his tired line of: "The wests' support of israel is causing all this terrorism,blah-de-da."

g.t.f.o.h.w.t.

...you know what's causing it anyway....: w.a.y.k.m.j.h.?

Two kids, one 11, one 14 in a stabbing attack yesterday. The 11 year old was shot and is on a ventilator, but may survive.

View attachment 54463

Joe Palestinian, the sweet-shop owner, to the halal meat guy - their lives are run by Terrorists. it's one big-ball of terrorism over there................ forget the women. More like the Stepford Wives with shrouds and veils..(and suicide vests).

there's got to be one, two (?) Palestinians...sick and tired of their RULERS....the terrorists ...

this is all they live for---wherever sweet-shop sam lives, so does hassan, the terrorist belonging to the group: ____________________ <~~~~~ there's more than one palestinian terrorist group - how sick and disturbing is that ?

this is why people like...pbels makes me cringe with his tired line of: "The wests' support of israel is causing all this terrorism,blah-de-da."

g.t.f.o.h.w.t.

Silly little fool,the world knows the true terrorist.........it starts with Z,then an I,O,N,I,S,T,S.........the Zionists taught all terrorists how to behave,they are the Originals..............................Pleb is a fine man as is Tinnie,Billo and the doyen Monte as usual caught you out on the post above,you silly boy.Palestinians are entitled to fight for their own land....and Palestinian Land it IS.Hamas are not savages you Fool...like all Palestinians they are dispossed sic....people and are fighting for their rights......Just because Garbage like you think you can Robb them,Defile them and Murder them,says more about your Sordid little mind(not that you have a mind in the true sense of the word) but you are Hateful and Shameful..........I stand are a Sentinel Against Morons like you Boy.and so does the rest of the world......No one is with you apart from those Americans dictated to by Zionists......

View attachment 54463

g.t.f.o.h.w.t.

bullshit-meter-011.gif~c200

The only possible response to such a post.

View attachment 54463

g.t.f.o.h.w.t.

bullshit-meter-011.gif~c200

The only possible response to such a post.
Bullshit..I agree,steve

How about these stepford wives?

P1-AS296_YJewsA_G_20091030173022.jpg

You are forgetting:

article-2684147-1F77DA6E00000578-342_634x672.jpg

Why do you anti Americans stay here in the USA to suffer from us Christians & Jews when you are free to go live in some Arab country?

Ah, another triumph of the U.S. educational system I see...(clue) if you look at my profile you'll discover I live in the U.K. I am not anti-American per se, just think your foreign policy "sucks" as you Yanks like to put it.

As for living in an Arab country, the climate just wouldn't suit me...too monotonous; I prefer to wake up in the morning to be surprised by what the weather is chosing to do that day, plus where I am, there's much less chance of being on the receiving end of an American Hellfire missile when I'm going about minding my own business.

How about these stepford wives?

P1-AS296_YJewsA_G_20091030173022.jpg

You are forgetting:

article-2684147-1F77DA6E00000578-342_634x672.jpg

Why do you anti Americans stay here in the USA to suffer from us Christians & Jews when you are free to go live in some Arab country?

Ah, another triumph of the U.S. educational system I see...(clue) if you look at my profile you'll discover I live in the U.K. I am not anti-American per se, just think your foreign policy "sucks" as you Yanks like to put it.

As for living in an Arab country, the climate just wouldn't suit me...too monotonous; I prefer to wake up in the morning to be surprised by what the weather is chosing to do that day, plus where I am, there's much less chance of being on the receiving end of an American Hellfire missile when I'm going about minding my own business.

I see. And what of Brittains foreign policy?

Forum List

Back