Palestinian baby killed due to inhaling teargas

the day irsael falls will be a great day in history

You better hope you don't get sick, since you'll be likely be treated using Israeli medical research, Israeli pharmaceuticals and Israeli medical technology.

The computer you're posting with? The Intel microprocessor was designed in Israel.

The Microsoft Windows operating system was designed in Israel.

The flash drive was invented in Israel.

The anti-virus software was likely designed in Israel.

The firewall was likely designed in Israel.

Wanna tell us your great achivements in life, loser?

start a thread on it, we are discussing this issue presently....if you wish to engage in the usual and circular 'who hit habib/devorah first' be my guest but you can do it without me.
You claimed that the incident was a "one off"; I provided other examples of things like this happening. If you'd rather me respond to your claims without citing any evidence, I suppose that can be arranged, but I fail to see what it will accomplish.
Ramallah...

But I don't suspect you're capable of objectivity.

This doesn't make any sense. Please explain.

I don't see anyone but Zionists excusing child murder here.
I don't see anyone but racists assholes talking about murder here.

I don't see any "racist assholes" other than the Zionists.

Who's racist, Muhammadan?

"Oh, Allah, Kill all Americans and Jews"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]YouTube - Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans![/ame]

I wouldn't know.

What massacre are you referring to btw?

The one that took place in December of last year and January of this year.

can you link to it please?

Who asked you to sppt. Israel?
You seem to be upset that I don't.

upset? could you please retrieve that verbiage from the thread? I have not made a statement one way or another.

uh huh.....

What ethnicity do I consider "God's chosen people"? :rolleyes:

I have not the foggiest, why ask me?

Last edited:
Who's racist, Muhammadan?

You apes, Zionist Christians and Zionist Jews and so-called "Zionist Muslims" alike.

For you:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WYH9fwAz4w]YouTube - Hamas nasheed II[/ame]

I wouldn't know.

What massacre are you referring to btw?

can you link to it please?
My apologies; Re-reading my last post, I meant 2008-2009, not 2009-2010.

upset? could you please retrieve that verbiage from the thread? I have not made a statement one way or another.
You took issue with this statement of mine:
"Sorry, I forgot that everything is A-OK if Jews are slaughtering Muslims under the pretext of quelling unrest. But God forbid Hamas lobs a rocket toward some border town that doesn't actually end up killing anybody; that's terrorism!"

You remarked that it "is terrorism" and criticized me for not recognizing it as such, implying that you think I should condemn the response to Zionist aggression as "terrorism."

I have not the foggiest, why ask me?

You expressed doubt over my claim that I didn't support any single ethnicity over all others. So, which ethnicity is it that you think I support? Playing dumb isn't going to move this discussion forward.

I don't see anyone but Zionists excusing child murder here.
I don't see anyone but racists assholes talking about murder here.

I don't see any "racist assholes" other than the Zionists.

acrylic_mirror_100263.jpg

You claimed that the incident was a "one off"; I provided other examples of things like this happening. If you'd rather me respond to your claims without citing any evidence, I suppose that can be arranged, but I fail to see what it will accomplish.
Ramallah...

But I don't suspect you're capable of objectivity.

This doesn't make any sense. Please explain.
What a shock that you only know of one side's wrongdoing :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back