Palestinian baby killed due to inhaling teargas

and though this is tragic and needless, this is a one off, there is no intent to kill or maim etc. when firing tear gas, that is why they use TEAR gas and rubber bullets not lethal force.

How about the Zionist baboon who shot a Palestinian girl and then walked up and emptied the rest of his magazine into her as she struggled to get away? Was Hamas using her as a "human shield"? No punishment for the Jewish murderer, of course. How about the soldiers who slaughtered over one-thousand innocent Gazans over the span of three weeks? Israel doesn't care if civilians are killed. These occurrences cease to be isolated incidents when they occur with such alarming frequency.

start a thread on it, we are discussing this issue presently....if you wish to engage in the usual and circular 'who hit habib/devorah first' be my guest but you can do it without me.

This was also the 3rd day of protests, do you think its smart to take your child into the streets, after hours, during active protests?
When are protests or unjust curfews not occurring in Palestine? The Zionists have ensured that Palestinians are living life knowing that they might die the next day.

I fail to see the point here aside from your emotional regurgitation....there were extra-ordinary protest taking place.

Third day of east Jerusalem clashes, 18 Palestinians held

and there are peace negotiations going on presently...curios timing for these prostates....

Peace or Israel, choose one or the other. There will be no peace while Muslims are being oppressed.

that a very hostile attitude, sounds to me like your mind is made up, good to know, I won't waste my time on you.

I don't see anyone but Zionists excusing child murder here.
except there wasnt a murder here

Sorry, I forgot that everything is A-OK if Jews are slaughtering Muslims under the pretext of quelling unrest. But God forbid Hamas lobs a rocket toward some border town that doesn't actually end up killing anybody; that's terrorism!
keep at it
you'll be strapping on your bomb vest soon

Sorry, I forgot that everything is A-OK if Jews are slaughtering Muslims under the pretext of quelling unrest. But God forbid Hamas lobs a rocket toward some border town that doesn't actually end up killing anybody; that's terrorism!

actually it is terrorism. that you have a problem digesting that speaks volumes. you in effect are what you hate. good luck with that.

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- A Palestinian child died at hospital on Friday evening as a result of teargas inhalation in the northern Jerusalem suburb of Eisaweyyah.

A source in Jerusalem informed the PIC correspondent that 12-month-old Muhammad Abu Sneimah was taken to hospital after suffering breathing difficulties as a result of inhaling teargas fired extensively by IOF troops that raided Eisaweyyah on Thursday evening.

no offense but I would think for one who obviously has an interest in this area you would have learned by now to do what is prudent, double check articles and sources when it comes to the ME most especially any Israeli pali. issues.......is this what you are referring to?

Palestinian baby dies in Hebron when army lobs teargas into souk

A Palestinian infant was killed in Hebron yesterday morning near the city's commercial center after an IDF patrol fired rubber bullets and tear gas at Palestinians who violated the curfew imposed on the city's Arab residents.

Palestinian baby dies in Hebron when army lobs teargas into souk - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

the commercial center of hebron and areas surrounding are not exclusively Arab.

B'Tselem - Hebron City Center

and though this is tragic and needless, this is a one off, there is no intent to kill or maim etc. when firing tear gas, that is why they use TEAR gas and rubber bullets not lethal force.

This was also the 3rd day of protests, do you think its smart to take your child into the streets, after hours, during active protests?

Third day of east Jerusalem clashes, 18 Palestinians held

ERUSALEM (AFP) – Palestinian youths and Israeli security forces clashed for a third straight day on Friday in annexed east Jerusalem, with Israeli police saying they have detained 18 for acts of violence.

On Friday evening several hundred people threw rocks at Israeli troops in the Palestinian neighbourhood of Issawiya following a rumour that a Palestinian baby had died from inhaling tear gas from an Israeli grenade fired the day before.

The rumour was broadcast from loudspeakers on top of mosques in the neighbourhood, with youths then setting tyres on fire and throwing rocks at Israeli forces, an AFP photographer said.

"There were minor incidents at Issawiya and Silwan, and we rapidly reestablished order," Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

Earlier Rosenfeld said 18 Palestinians had been arrested since Thursday night for suspicion of "involvement in acts of violence".

During the day Friday, violence erupted in the Arab districts of Wadi Joz, Ras al-Amud and Silwan, where youths hurled stones and sometimes petrol bombs at Israeli security forces, who retaliated with rubber bullets and tear gas, according to AFP photographers.

Third day of east Jerusalem clashes, 18 Palestinians held - Yahoo! News

and there are peace negotiations going on presently...curious timing for these protests wouldn't you say? ....

Your sources say Hebron and Jerusalem so there may be some confusion there. Other than that the reports seem to be similar.

start a thread on it, we are discussing this issue presently....if you wish to engage in the usual and circular 'who hit habib/devorah first' be my guest but you can do it without me.
You claimed that the incident was a "one off"; I provided other examples of things like this happening. If you'd rather me respond to your claims without citing any evidence, I suppose that can be arranged, but I fail to see what it will accomplish.

I fail to see the point here aside from your emotional regurgitation....there were extra-ordinary protest taking place.
So daring to exercise the basic human right to freedom of movement shifted the burden of responsibility from the indiscriminate IDF to the child's parents? I see. Do you think they decided to go out for an evening stroll and bring their infant child along when they knew protests were going on? I don't think it's illogical to assume that they were moving for a good reason. Probably to avoid the IDF onslaught, ironically enough.

that a very hostile attitude, sounds to me like your mind is made up, good to know, I won't waste my time on you.
If you want to explain why Israel shouldn't be destroyed for six centuries of continuous brutalization and oppression, I'm all ears.

keep at it
you'll be strapping on your bomb vest soon

Thanks for affirming what I posted with your non-response.

actually it is terrorism.
Funny how most of the people who say that are the same ones who call the Gaza massacre "defense."

that you have a problem digesting that speaks volumes.
Does it come as a shock to you that I don't support Israel? :lol:

you in effect are what you hate. good luck with that.
No, I'm not a believer in an ideology that elevates one ethnicity above all others.

Funny how most of the people who say that are the same ones who call the Gaza massacre "defense."

No, I'm not a believer in an ideology that elevates one ethnicity above all others.

Your Arab subhuman culture advocates the killing of babies. You buried your babies alive in past years and you martyr them, today. You're scum

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO81aO7QxbM]YouTube - Hamas we desire death human shields of civilians[/ame]

8,000 rockets, Habib. Arab trash can't read, write or do arithmetic, but, you're good at lobbing rockets into Israel.

Your culture is doomed.

Islam is a supremacist ideology. Ironically, Muslims are the lowest form of life, following a false prophet married to a 6 year old girl.

Not one Islamic country has invented anything in 1,000 years nor does one even manufavture a product with global demand.

Israel is a global leader in information technology, biotech, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, medical technology, solar power, electric transportation and agriculture.

Quran 9:29...
Fight those who believe not in Allah...until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

Last edited:

You claimed that the incident was a "one off"; I provided other examples of things like this happening. If you'd rather me respond to your claims without citing any evidence, I suppose that can be arranged, but I fail to see what it will accomplish.

that is correct , how many babies have died from tear gas ingestion? you are conflating the issue.

So daring to exercise the basic human right to freedom of movement shifted the burden of responsibility from the indiscriminate IDF to the child's parents? I see. Do you think they decided to go out for an evening stroll and bring their infant child along when they knew protests were going on? I don't think it's illogical to assume that they were moving for a good reason. Probably to avoid the IDF onslaught, ironically enough.

I don't know but I do know that there were/was ongoing violent protests occurring, you don't know either. In one case they may have exhibited gross irresponsibility or they just got caught up in it accidentally, either way that doesn't make the IDF guilty of murder etc. its an accident.

If you want to discuss the larger issue start a thread.

If you want to explain why Israel shouldn't be destroyed for six centuries of continuous brutalization and oppression, I'm all ears.

why stop at 6 centuries? Because you feel you need to create your own boundary line to make yourself right, thats why.

I wouldn't know.

What massacre are you referring to btw?

Who asked you to sppt. Israel?

uh huh.....

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- A Palestinian child died at hospital on Friday evening as a result of teargas inhalation in the northern Jerusalem suburb of Eisaweyyah.

A source in Jerusalem informed the PIC correspondent that 12-month-old Muhammad Abu Sneimah was taken to hospital after suffering breathing difficulties as a result of inhaling teargas fired extensively by IOF troops that raided Eisaweyyah on Thursday evening.

Why were the parents not with the child? Why did they not move away from the gas?

Ramallah...

But I don't suspect you're capable of objectivity.

Forum List

Back