Palestinian baby killed due to inhaling teargas

Me: No, I'm not a believer in an ideology that elevates one ethnicity above all others.

You: uh huh.....​

If my inference was incorrect, explain.

explain what?

uh huh????

are you serious?

Yep. I assumed it was sarcastic. Am I incorrect? No need to get your Huggies in a bunch...

No sarcasm in the death of 1 million in the Iraq Iran War, eh, Muhammadan?

The religion of peace, right?

BULLSHIT

you would STILL be supporting them being killed
as well as christians, buddhist, hindu, and anyone else that refuses to submit

Now you're talking nonsense. Post where I have called for members of any of these religions to be killed simply for their religious beliefs. Why do you lie?
supporting the palis does just that

Supporting Palestinians equates to supporting the wholesale slaughter of Jews, Buddhists, and Hindus. Gotcha. Sounds like you've gone off the deep end. :eusa_eh:

Now you're talking nonsense. Post where I have called for members of any of these religions to be killed simply for their religious beliefs. Why do you lie?

Supporting Palestinians equates to supporting the wholesale slaughter of Jews, Buddhists, and Hindus. Gotcha. Sounds like you've gone off the deep end. :eusa_eh:
i'm not the one supporting the terrorists
that would be YOU

we all have them.

let me ask a Q...do you believe that the/a jewish state should exist in roughly the area it is presently, the Lebanese Egyptian Jordanian triangle? ? ...(please don't read into anything).
No.

Why don't the Arabs support the Pallies, Muhammadan?

Wall Street Journal: "The Arab World's Dirty Secret"...
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.
A Palestinian Victory - WSJ.com

The religion of peace, eh?

Me: No, I'm not a believer in an ideology that elevates one ethnicity above all others.

You: uh huh.....​

If my inference was incorrect, explain.

explain what?

uh huh????

are you serious?

Yep. I assumed it was sarcastic. Am I incorrect? No need to get your Huggies in a bunch...

yes, it was uh huh...as in okay, fine, I take you at your word...

and do me a favor? stop assigning me emotional states and the wise cracks, we don't have that kind of on-line relationship were you get to bust my balls....

no it was uh huh...as in okay, fine, I take you at your word...
Well alright then.

and do me a favor? stop assigning me emotional states and the wise cracks, we don't have that kind of on-line relationship were you get to bust my balls....
I bust everyone's balls. Why should I make an exception in your case?

Well alright then.

You bust the balls of backward Arabs one-third of which are illiterate, Habib?

Well alright then.

if you want to have a substantive exchange of views etc, I am all for it, getting personal usually derails topics, imho emotionalism and the like is an out for folks how cannot describe their viewpoints. If we get the point where we get in involved conversation over time, that would be different...right now, we're just sniffing each other.

Well alright then.

if you want to have a substantive exchange of views etc, I am all for it, getting personal usually derails topics, imho emotionalism and the like is an out for folks how cannot describe their viewpoints. If we get the point where we get in involved conversation over time, that would be different...right now, we're just sniffing each other.

Okay.

Well alright then.

Okay.
Habib, tell us about Arabs burying their own children alive.

This message is hidden because Marc39 is on your ignore list.

Is that the wind I hear? Why does it sound whiny and Jewish? Oh well, probably nothing. :eusa_whistle:

kalam..

q-

do you believe that Israel has a right to exist in the ME, roughly in the Lebanese, Egyptian, Jordanian 'triangle'? and please don't read into the Q.....

we all have them.

let me ask a Q...do you believe that the/a jewish state should exist in roughly the area it is presently, the Lebanese Egyptian Jordanian triangle? ? ...(please don't read into anything).
No.

kalam..

q-

do you believe that Israel has a right to exist in the ME, roughly in the Lebanese, Egyptian, Jordanian 'triangle'? and please don't read into the Q.....
he already answered

we all have them.

No.

kalam..

q-

he already answered

ah so he did post 105, my bad, thank you.

kalam- does 'Israel' have a right to exist at all? and if so, where would you put it/her.

kalam..

q-

he already answered

ah so he did post 105, my bad, thank you.

kalam- does 'Israel' have a right to exist at all? and if so, where would you put it/her.

That isn't for me to determine. All I know is that any state that oppresses Muslims opens itself to armed retaliation.

Forum List

Back