Palestinian baby killed due to inhaling teargas

This doesn't make any sense. Please explain.
What a shock that you only know of one side's wrongdoing :rolleyes:

Your post was a non sequitur and didn't make sense in response to what I wrote. If there's something you want to say, please feel free to say it.

How many Islamo children have been killed today by their parents in the name of shahid?
"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO81aO7QxbM]YouTube - Hamas we desire death human shields of civilians[/ame]

why is it none of the bigots on this thread can admit that the death of this baby was an accident and that the palis will USE their children as suicide bombers

why is it none of the bigots on this thread can admit that the death of this baby was an accident and that the palis will USE their children as suicide bombers

The "just an accident" refrain becomes ineffective when so-called accidents are a daily occurrence. No amount of whining about human shields changes the fact that Israel is indiscriminate. Of course you excuse any slaughter of children by making generalizations about an entire group of people. You are pathetic.

As for being a "bigot", allow me to direct your attention to the posts of the Zionist howler monkey Marc39.

The computer you're posting with? The Intel microprocessor was designed in Israel.

and if I am using AMD, sparc, arm, or any other non-intel arch? dumbass

The Microsoft Windows operating system was designed in Israel.

no it wasnt

The flash drive was invented in Israel.

no it wasn't

The anti-virus software was likely designed in Israel.

I dont use AV software

The firewall was likely designed in Israel.

nope, it (netfilter) was made by an american company

Wanna tell us your great achivements in life, loser?

don't need any stalkers, but I have done quite a bit in my 20 something years.

What massacre are you referring to btw?

can you link to it please?
My apologies; Re-reading my last post, I meant 2008-2009, not 2009-2010.

upset? could you please retrieve that verbiage from the thread? I have not made a statement one way or another.
You took issue with this statement of mine:
"Sorry, I forgot that everything is A-OK if Jews are slaughtering Muslims under the pretext of quelling unrest. But God forbid Hamas lobs a rocket toward some border town that doesn't actually end up killing anybody; that's terrorism!"

You remarked that it "is terrorism" and criticized me for not recognizing it as such, implying that you think I should condemn the response to Zionist aggression as "terrorism."

I cannot help you to deconstruct your own faulty inferences, they are yours, work it out.

I have not the foggiest, why ask me?

You expressed doubt over my claim that I didn't support any single ethnicity over all others. So, which ethnicity is it that you think I support? Playing dumb isn't going to move this discussion forward.

where did I express doubt?

If you want to know how I feel or for an opinion, ask me, and I will answer, as I have, projecting and making assumptions isn't going to forward it either nor is making insulting personal remarks.

The "just an accident" refrain becomes ineffective when so-called accidents are a daily occurrence. No amount of whining about human shields changes the fact that Israel is indiscriminate. Of course you excuse any slaughter of children by making generalizations about an entire group of people. You are pathetic.

As for being a "bigot", allow me to direct your attention to the posts of the Zionist howler monkey Marc39.

Colonel Richard Kemp, the decorated war hero who commanded British troops in Afghanistan and Iraq, knows better than an ignorant sand rat who buries their own babies alive...

I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.
Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]

no, its YOU that is pathetic

where did I express doubt?

Projecting and making assumptions isn't going to forward it either if you ant to know how I feel or for an opinion, ask me, and i will answer, nor is making insulting personal remarks.

Me: No, I'm not a believer in an ideology that elevates one ethnicity above all others.

You: uh huh.....​

If my inference was incorrect, explain.

your case might be stronger if you stopped employing hyperbole kalam.

Brilliant retort. :clap2:

I guess I shouldn't have expected you to actually address any of my points. I look forward to reading your next response, which I'm sure will contain more non-substantive insults.

no it wasnt

Microsoft Windows XP, NT and Vista operating systems were all designed in Israel. Microsoft's only R&D centers outside of America are located in Israel

Microsoft CEO: "Our Company Almost As Israeli As American"...
Microsoft CEO, in Herzliya: Our company almost as Israeli as American - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Intel's Pentium and Centrino microprocessors, which power most computers in the world, were designed in Israel

You just got squashed, ****.

Last edited:

Noted. This and Chechnya are emotional issues for me.

I guess I shouldn't have expected you to actually address any of my points. I look forward to reading your next response, which I'm sure will contain more non-substantive insults.

How many Islamo babies have been killed today by their Muhammadan parents?

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

you have lost any respect i once had for you
so you can fuck off
if you want sharia law, get the fuck out of the USA

Noted. This and Chechnya are emotional issues for me.

Is the total failure of Islamic countries an emotional issue for you? Islamic countries are last in every category, from education to healthcare to productivity to literacy.

Israel spanks you.

Where is your fucking allah?

Last edited:

so you can fuck off
You generalize about Palestinians and excuse the deaths of young children. You are apparently incapable of criticizing Israel. Expect people to object to this kind of attitude.

We are not discussing Shari'ah.

that is correct , how many babies have died from tear gas ingestion? you are conflating the issue.

Indeed:

"the IOF troops fired rubber-coated and live bullets as well as teargas canisters at the Palestinian youth."

and the worst casulty was a 12 month old baby?

Hell, wasn't it just a little over 2000 years ago that Jewish authorities would find and kill every single 12 month old baby in the city?

so you can fuck off
You generalize about Palestinians and excuse the deaths of young children. You are apparently incapable of criticizing Israel. Expect people to object to this kind of attitude.

Muhammadan, how many babies have been killed by your barbaric tribe, today?

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life" Allah is shit.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

so you can fuck off

i'm not the one accusing Israel of murder because a non-lethal weapon accidentally caused a death

so you can fuck off

i'm not the one accusing Israel of murder because a non-lethal weapon accidentally caused a death

You think this is the only reason I call the Zionists murderers?

Forum List

Back