"Palestinian" Authority to Collapse

ps, the IDF are pussies anyway.
So a bunch of "pussies" (sic) managed to repeatedly beat multiple Arab armies. Gotcha.
Must make the Arabs total losers.
Or do you claim the Arabs were total losers before the Israelis trashed their armies?
Talk about moronic propaganda.

So a bunch of "pussies" (sic) managed to repeatedly beat multiple Arab armies. Gotcha.
Or do you claim the Arabs were total losers before the Israelis trashed their armies?

Western-backed modern weapons versus... hmmmm... ROCKS. yea, you sure are BRAVE.

:rofl:

hey, israel JUST bombed the shit out of more palis from a SAFE distance away after a supersized bottle rocket landed in israel. Killing no one.. but, the IDF gets to kill a few more civilians, (hopefully toddlers, right?) while it shakes like a scared pussy about Iran. Indeed, it takes a BRAVE JEW to cluster bomb civilian residences!

Western-backed modern weapons versus... hmmmm... ROCKS. yea, you sure are BRAVE
Ah I see, you are as ignorant as you are retarded.
Not too surprising
The Arab armies had Tanks, Planes and Artillery.
One exchange between an Arab commander and his lieutenant before a battle went like this
"Captain why are you worried? Our men are filled with the spirit of the Jihad"
"That is why I am worried Lieutenant. They need to be filled with the spirit of the manual on proper tactical deployment of the T-54"

why would I want to join the IDF

I understand
You don't want to join the IDF
You have several reasons including;
Personal cowardice
You'd be rejected for being homosexual
You don't support freedom or equality, except for your groups (Islam and Homosexuals) everyone else can go rot.

The other question - Why don't you join the Islamic terrorists is handled by your cowardice alone.

Actually, the IDF allows gay men and women to serve openly.

Western-backed modern weapons versus... hmmmm... ROCKS. yea, you sure are BRAVE
Ah I see, you are as ignorant as you are retarded.
Not too surprising
The Arab armies had Tanks, Planes and Artillery.
One exchange between an Arab commander and his lieutenant before a battle went like this
"Captain why are you worried? Our men are filled with the spirit of the Jihad"
"That is why I am worried Lieutenant. They need to be filled with the spirit of the manual on proper tactical deployment of the T-54"

tanks, planes and artillery versus... NUCLEAR BOMBS. yea, brave guy.. you sure are BRAVE!

Hey, maybe some rock throwing palis can "deserve" some more cast lead death today! I hear there are some pali toddlers to kill which will ensure jewish domination for a generation or two!

:thup:

Western-backed modern weapons versus... hmmmm... ROCKS. yea, you sure are BRAVE.

Kassams, Grads and Katyushas. 12,000 rockets fired into Israel, killing Israeli civilians and causing psychological trauma to thousands of children.

hey, israel JUST bombed the shit out of more palis from a SAFE distance away after a supersized bottle rocket landed in israel. Killing no one.. but, the IDF gets to kill a few more civilians, (hopefully toddlers, right?) while it shakes like a scared pussy about Iran. Indeed, it takes a BRAVE JEW to cluster bomb civilian residences!

The IDF doesn't target civilians. Hamas and the othe Pallie terrorist factions engage in such tactics. Under the law of armed conflict, the IDF is permitted to take military countermeasures to Hamas aggression.

Deal with you.

Kassams, Grads and Katyushas. 12,000 rockets fired into Israel, killing Israeli civilians and causing psychological trauma to thousands of children.

The IDF doesn't target civilians. Hamas and the othe Pallie terrorist factions engage in such tactics. Under the law of armed conflict, the IDF is permitted to take military countermeasures to Hamas aggression.

Deal with you.

yea! PSYCHOLOGICAL damage sure is worse than CAST LEAD TODDLER KILLING. Give me a fucking break, nutter.

Do you want to compare the actual jewish death toll from rockets to that of CAST LEAD TODDLERS, bitch? I bet you dont.

and, you can tell the carcasses of all those phosphorus weapon victims and CLUSTER BOMBS about how israel doesn't target civvies, ****. As if we don't remember your last incursion into residential Lebanon.

:cuckoo:

crazy!

yea! PSYCHOLOGICAL damage sure is worse than CAST LEAD TODDLER KILLING. Give me a fucking break, nutter.

Sonny boy, Hamas targeted Israeli civilians, a flagrant violation of international law. The IDF did not target Pallies. Learn the distinction, dumb dumb.

Do you want to compare the actual jewish death toll from rockets to that of CAST LEAD TODDLERS, bitch? I bet you dont.

Moron, Hamas did all they could to maximize casualties of their own people by booby trapping buildings and engaging in routine human-shielding.

The IDF was fully compliant with the law of armed conflict. This is way, way above your grade school mentality.

and, you can tell the carcasses of all those phosphorus weapon victims and CLUSTER BOMBS about how israel doesn't target civvies, ****. As if we don't remember your last incursion into residential Lebanon.

Too bad Hamas drew the IDF into war, a violation of international law. And, the use of white phosphorous and cluster bombs is legal and, in fact, used by the US military. D'oh.

You are one of the dumbest people I have come across.

Sonny boy, Hamas targeted Israeli civilians, a flagrant violation of international law. The IDF did not target Pallies. Learn the distinction, dumb dumb.

Moron, Hamas did all they could to maximize casualties of their own people by booby trapping buildings and engaging in routine human-shielding.

The IDF was fully compliant with the law of armed conflict. This is way, way above your grade school mentality.

Too bad Hamas drew the IDF into war, a violation of international law. And, the use of white phosphorous and cluster bombs is legal and, in fact, used by the US military. D'oh.

You are one of the dumbest people I have come across.

yea yea yea.. really, NO ONE gives a shit about your excuses for your version of Emmet Till killings in kosherland, ****. It's pretty fucking obvious that you'd insist that a blood drinking jew standing over the bloody corpse of a pali toddler is just having an innocent taste.

seriously.

Hey, where is your mom joke THIS TIME, ****?

yea yea yea.. Really, no one gives a shit about your excuses for your version of emmet till killings in kosherland, ****. It's pretty fucking obvious that you'd insist that a blood drinking jew standing over the bloody corpse of a pali toddler is just having an innocent taste.

Seriously.

Hey, where is your mom joke this time, ****?

pwned.

yea yea yea.. Really, no one gives a shit about your excuses for your version of emmet till killings in kosherland, ****. It's pretty fucking obvious that you'd insist that a blood drinking jew standing over the bloody corpse of a pali toddler is just having an innocent taste.

Seriously.

Hey, where is your mom joke this time, ****?

pwned.

yea, you sure were PWNED alright... say. how are those infractions treating you?

yea, you sure were PWNED alright... say. how are those infractions treating you?

I have a life. I couldn't possibly care less about infractions in an internet chat room.

Thanks, though, for the laugh.

I have a life. I couldn't possibly care less about infractions in an internet chat room.

Thanks, though, for the laugh.

You've been here all morning, schlomo. CLEARLY you do care.

But, it's good to see that you now know your role.

:thup:

:eusa_angel:

You've been here all morning, schlomo. CLEARLY you do care.

I enjoy beating up on dweebs, like you. But, it's just a passing fancy.

But, it's good to see that you now know your role.

Owning you.

which is why you find yourself walking the line you've been made aware of, eh jew boy? You are right though, you certainly ARE a PASSING FANCY.

Go tell it to your xbox live friend list, dude. You smell like xylon b.

Forum List

Back