Palestinian Authority (PA) cuts ties with America (US)

RE: Palestinian Authority (PA) cuts ties with America (US)
※→ et al,

Small scale riots and open public violence (Low Intensity Conflict) --- same Arab Palestinian practice every day...

(SUMMARY)

EXCERPT: 22 November 2017 United Press International (UPI) -- By Allen Cone --- The Palestinian Authority has officially suspended contact with the United States after the Palestine Liberation Organization's office was closed in Washington.

"The PA has decided to cut its ties with the U.S. administration in response to the closure of the PLO office in Washington," the Palestinian presidency spokesperson Nabil Abu Rudeina said in a statement.

The PLO is a hostile political party; whereas, the State of Palestine is a non-member UN Observer.

I wonder how the Palestinians expect to get their US Aid if they cut all ties? Of course, I would not care if all US Funding and Diplomacy stopped.

Most Respectfully,
R
Who could blame them? We've been bankrolling the occupation of the West Bank since Israel stole it from them/Jordan.

It's clear the US is on the side of land thievery. They shouldn't delude themselves that our government is not.

Birdbrain: Jews are the indigenous population. Arabs are occupying Jews’ land.

Um, person who needs to post childish insults: The Jews came from Egypt, if the Bible is to be believed.

※→ et al,

Small scale riots and open public violence (Low Intensity Conflict) --- same Arab Palestinian practice every day...

(SUMMARY)

EXCERPT: 22 November 2017 United Press International (UPI) -- By Allen Cone --- The Palestinian Authority has officially suspended contact with the United States after the Palestine Liberation Organization's office was closed in Washington.

"The PA has decided to cut its ties with the U.S. administration in response to the closure of the PLO office in Washington," the Palestinian presidency spokesperson Nabil Abu Rudeina said in a statement.

The PLO is a hostile political party; whereas, the State of Palestine is a non-member UN Observer.

I wonder how the Palestinians expect to get their US Aid if they cut all ties? Of course, I would not care if all US Funding and Diplomacy stopped.

Most Respectfully,
R
Who could blame them? We've been bankrolling the occupation of the West Bank since Israel stole it from them/Jordan.

It's clear the US is on the side of land thievery. They shouldn't delude themselves that our government is not.

Um, person who needs to post childish insults: The Jews came from Egypt, if the Bible is to be believed.

Birdbrain: Jews originate in Canaan, later Israel.

※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Damn, you’re ignorant.

Jordan seized Judea and Samaria, Jewish land since antiquity, in the 1948 War and simply called it west bank of Jordan River

Jordan didn’t even exist before the 20th century

And, last I checked, there were no Jews in Israel prior to the Exodus. It is a land that has been conquered countless times by a variety of powers.

The West Bank was Jordan's prior to Israel invading it in 1967. It's a shame that we, as a nation, continue to enable the occupation and illegal acquisition of territory by force, per the Geneva Accords to which Israel is a signatory.

Birdbrain: Israel dates back 3000+ years. Jordan didn’t exist before the 20th century

Go sit in the Dunce Corner

Why would I ever want to join you there, given your childish retorts here?

※→ et al,

I have yet to engage you and your apparent fantasy, as I find what you do here immoral. But, I guess you got me. Same Arab Palestinian practice every day? What are you talking about? Response to the Israeli criminality? The degradation they experience as routine at checkpoints? As they watch their pregnant women die in line as the brave IDF laugh?

Are the Republicans a hostile political party? Are the zionists? Hostile to who and why? I mean, the Palestinians certainly have no right feel hostile as American bombs get dropped on the concentration camp their children have grown up in for decades, yes?

Like they care for the scraps compared to what Israel receives; for war criminality!

Most Respectfully,
R
You always sign this way and what you do is hardly respectable.

I don't respect you,
abi

You have a lot to learn about Rocco, stud muffin.

※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Damn, you’re ignorant.

Jordan seized Judea and Samaria, Jewish land since antiquity, in the 1948 War and simply called it west bank of Jordan River

And, last I checked, there were no Jews in Israel prior to the Exodus. It is a land that has been conquered countless times by a variety of powers.

The West Bank was Jordan's prior to Israel invading it in 1967. It's a shame that we, as a nation, continue to enable the occupation and illegal acquisition of territory by force, per the Geneva Accords to which Israel is a signatory.

Birdbrain: Israel dates back 3000+ years. Jordan didn’t exist before the 20th century

Birdbrain: Jesus, called King of the Jews in the Bible, was Egyptian? LOLOL

※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Damn, you’re ignorant.

Whose sock are you anyway? The OP is about PA cutting ties.

※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

why do you terrorist supporters lie? the pals have gotten billions of dollars from us and from other countries.
Shouldn't I be asking you that question?

Which country has received the most aid from the US since WWII? I'll give you a hint. It starts with an I.

which matters how given that the only country you resent getting US funds is Israel.

billions of our dollars are in suha arafat's French bank account and the rest has gone to build missiles for terrorists pals instead of them building infrastructure and and government.

※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Birdbrain: Was Jesus, called King of Israel in the Bible, an occupier? LOLOL

※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Damn, you’re ignorant.

The West Bank was Jordan's prior to Israel invading it in 1967.

How did Jordan come to possess the West Bank?

※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

why do you terrorist supporters lie? the pals have gotten billions of dollars from us and from other countries.

Which country has received the most aid from the US since WWII? I'll give you a hint. It starts with an I.

which matters how given that the only country you resent getting US funds is Israel.

billions of our dollars are in suha arafat's French bank account and the rest has gone to build missiles for terrorists pals instead of them building infrastructure and and government.
※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel is
※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Damn, you’re ignorant.

Jordan, which didn’t even exist until after WW1, seized Judea and Samaria, ancestral Jewish land, in the 1948 war and called it “west bank” referring to the Jordan River

※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Damn, you’re ignorant.

Maybe they bought it in a yard sale, Toddster. Ever think of that?

※→ et al,

(SUMMARY)

Most Respectfully,
R

When Jesus returns to Israel, he’ll be called an occupier

Lines are being drawn. Sides are being chosen.

What bakes my noodle is why the PA would think choosing this will result in any kind of "win" for them.

dpfq2zzwkaaofpk.jpg

※→ abi, et al,

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion.

I recommend that you don't confuse ad hominem attacks (directed against me personally) with a political counterpoint (the political position I maintain).

I have yet to engage you and your apparent fantasy, as I find what you do here immoral. But, I guess you got me. Same Arab Palestinian practice every day? What are you talking about? Response to the Israeli criminality? The degradation they experience as routine at checkpoints? As they watch their pregnant women die in line as the brave IDF laugh?
(COMMENT)

I'm not exactly sure what you claim I do that is not conforming to accepted standards of morality.

I am not sure that you hold a distinction between security countermeasures against Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) activity --- and --- the kidnapping and murder, suicide assaults and bombing, indiscriminate attacks, airline hijackings, piracy on the high seas, etc, that have defined the HoAP over the last century.

State of Israel (S/747 Proclamation 16 May 1948), like any other country, has the right to protect and defend itself against all comers. Israel, as a state that existed before the (so-called State of) Palestine [A/RES/43/177 (1988)] has an obligation to protect and preserve the Jewish State against all aggressors, just as every member state of the Arab League. Israel was established under the principle of equal rights and recognition f it's right to the self-determination of it's people. Israel has the right of self defense from Palestinian threats and the Arab League use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of it's nation. There is nothing immoral about this, as it is the very same set of claims that nearly every state holds; including every member of the Arab League.

Israel, has an obligation to take such measures necessary to restore, and ensure public order and safety; in all areas under its effective control (sovereign or otherwise). Again, this is not unique to the Jewish State; but, is the same in every member state of the Arab League (with the possible exception of Yemen - a Failed State). (See Article 43, HR)

When I evaluate the HoAP, I look at the consequences of their actions. I make the argument that what they complain about is the inevitable outcome of the Hostile Acts directed against the Jewish State.

Are the Republicans a hostile political party? Are the zionists? Hostile to who and why? I mean, the Palestinians certainly have no right feel hostile as American bombs get dropped on the concentration camp their children have grown up in for decades, yes?
(COMMENT)

• The "Republican Party" does not support the hostile actions undertaken to coerce the nation.
• The "Zionist" is a characteristic of some segment of the population; not a party specific.
• The aspect of "Hostility" is embedded into the Palestinian Charter: Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine. This is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase.
• The Palestinians support and honor the active or passive activities of the HoAP involved in terrorist acts, including by suppressing recruitment of members of terrorist groups and eliminating the supply of weapons to terrorists.​

The use of terminology like "concetration camps" is a propaganda technique which is designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression; condemned since the end-of WWII [See: Measures to be taken against propaganda and the inciters of a new war (A/RES/2/110)].

The cessation of hostilities is the beginning of the end of any occupation. However, the HoAP have never ended hostilities. Thus, the pain and anguish suffered by the children which have grown up in it for decades is a unfortunate consequence of the decisions made by the HoAP; the inherent risk.

Like they care for the scraps compared to what Israel receives; for war criminality!
(COMMENT)

AH, this is new. So your position is that the Arab Palestinians do not want or need US Aid. Great!

Assistance to the Palestinians.png

I'm sure this type of funding could be put to better use domestically since, as you suggest, it is mere "scraps." Any one of these might benefit from an infusion of funding provisions related to higher education include:
  • $953 million for TRIO programs;
  • $733 million for Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (SEOG); and
  • $990 million for the Federal Work-Study program.

Most Respectfully,
R
You always sign this way and what you do is hardly respectable.

I don't respect you,
abi
(COMMENT)

Where I come from, the practice basic courtesy and good manners is a sign of both breeding and etiquette. Graciousness is as much a part of me as the rudeness you demonstrate is a part of you.

Most Respectfully,
R

US needs “palestinians” like fish need bicycles.

Meanwhile, US needs Israel.

Attachments

• 9648A41F-55A8-4DD3-8B60-87D760D49A4A.png
    9648A41F-55A8-4DD3-8B60-87D760D49A4A.png
    379.4 KB · Views: 62
I am not sure that israel hold's a distinction between security countermeasures against Hostile Arab Palestinian's and peaceful Arab Palestinian's including women and children

Forum List

Back