Palestinian Authority (PA) cuts ties with America (US)

I am not sure that israel hold's a distinction between security countermeasures against Hostile Arab Palestinian's and peaceful Arab Palestinian's including women and children

US needs “palestinians” like fish need bicycles.

But, US needs Israel.

Attachments

• 9C30FCDB-D651-4771-B146-C3E49571A0C7.png
    9C30FCDB-D651-4771-B146-C3E49571A0C7.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 59
RE: Palestinian Authority (PA) cuts ties with America (US)
※→ et al,

Small scale riots and open public violence (Low Intensity Conflict) --- same Arab Palestinian practice every day...

(SUMMARY)

EXCERPT: 22 November 2017 United Press International (UPI) -- By Allen Cone --- The Palestinian Authority has officially suspended contact with the United States after the Palestine Liberation Organization's office was closed in Washington.

"The PA has decided to cut its ties with the U.S. administration in response to the closure of the PLO office in Washington," the Palestinian presidency spokesperson Nabil Abu Rudeina said in a statement.

The PLO is a hostile political party; whereas, the State of Palestine is a non-member UN Observer.

I wonder how the Palestinians expect to get their US Aid if they cut all ties? Of course, I would not care if all US Funding and Diplomacy stopped.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yet another classic case of Palestinian mentality to cripple the Palestinians economically & financially.

※→ fanger, et al,

Yes there is an attempt by those sympathetic to the Arab Palestinians, to confuse the issues in the making the distinction:

• Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP)

• Those Arab Palestinians that (directly or indirectly) support or further "act is a political act or is committed with the intention to cause a political effect." The Clausewitz' statement that "war is a continuation of policy by other means" is a basic and fundamental concept found in the Palestinian Political Doctrine. The HoAP just skip the intermediate step of conventional warfare, and apply violence directly to the political contest in adapting asymmetric means.

• The Lack of Palestinians to employ Precautions against the Effects of Attacks ⇔ or ⇔ use civilians in the cover and concealment role to shield paramilitary or asymmetric activities; including the entanglement of Rule 97 (The use of human shields is prohibited):

Rule 22 • The parties to the conflict must take all feasible precautions to protect the civilian population and civilian objects under their control against the effects of attacks.
Rule 23 • Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas.
Rule 24 • Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, remove civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of military objectives.​

I am not sure that israel hold's a distinction between security countermeasures against Hostile Arab Palestinian's and peaceful Arab Palestinian's including women and children
(COMMENT)

While the HoAP, connected collaborators and sympathizers use the technique of purposefully entangling and amplifying the death of innocent and (otherwise protected) non-combatants, the intent is not to improve the effectiveness in protection; but, rather to become more successful at an activity planned and intended to achieve the appearance that the Israelis are involved in war crime activity. When, in fact, it is actually evidence of depraved indifference on the part of the Arab Palestinians trading the lives of the innocent for a better media event.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ et al,

Small scale riots and open public violence (Low Intensity Conflict) --- same Arab Palestinian practice every day...

(SUMMARY)

EXCERPT: 22 November 2017 United Press International (UPI) -- By Allen Cone --- The Palestinian Authority has officially suspended contact with the United States after the Palestine Liberation Organization's office was closed in Washington.

"The PA has decided to cut its ties with the U.S. administration in response to the closure of the PLO office in Washington," the Palestinian presidency spokesperson Nabil Abu Rudeina said in a statement.

The PLO is a hostile political party; whereas, the State of Palestine is a non-member UN Observer.

I wonder how the Palestinians expect to get their US Aid if they cut all ties? Of course, I would not care if all US Funding and Diplomacy stopped.

Most Respectfully,
R
Who could blame them? We've been bankrolling the occupation of the West Bank since Israel stole it from them/Jordan.

It's clear the US is on the side of land thievery. They shouldn't delude themselves that our government is not.

Damn, you’re ignorant.

Jordan seized Judea and Samaria, Jewish land since antiquity, in the 1948 War and simply called it west bank of Jordan River

Jordan didn’t even exist before the 20th century

And, last I checked, there were no Jews in Israel prior to the Exodus. It is a land that has been conquered countless times by a variety of powers.

The West Bank was Jordan's prior to Israel invading it in 1967. It's a shame that we, as a nation, continue to enable the occupation and illegal acquisition of territory by force, per the Geneva Accords to which Israel is a signatory.
Noop. Nothing about real estate
"and I promise that I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, a land flowing with milk and honey.”’

You said 17,000+ one page back, which number is true which is not true?
And you use that as a justification for israel to target and kill 4 small boys on a beach?

I doubt nine tear old boys had a death wish, or even belonged to any political party

Nine year old boys are recruited for the Hamas styled Hitler Youth Death Cult. Much like your “prophet” had the “get’em young” notion toward female children, young boys are viewed as prime material for the Islamist Death Cult.

Forum List

Back