Palestinian Authority in the West Bank

Post from Roudy The Israeli military does not target civilians' - video | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Abbas's mandate expired in 2009 but no vote is scheduled because of divisions between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas.​

There is no Palestinian Authority in the West Bank.
I'm guessing that the divisions between both those Islamic terrorism franchises will eventually be addressed with ending of the hudna that halted the slaughter in 2007 thereabouts. Caliber of weapons and volume of fire will eventually resolve those divisions.

When will those Zionists in Israel find a way to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands?

When will those Zionists in Israel find a way to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands?

Maybe when the colonizers and their descendants remove themselves from the Palestinian homeland, called Palestine?

Maybe when the colonizers and their descendants remove themselves from the Palestinian homeland, called Palestine?

is that going to happen before or after the colonisers and their descendants remove themselves from the Americas and hand it back to the first nations people ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

OK! I must be having a senior moment.

Post from Roudy The Israeli military does not target civilians' - video | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Abbas's mandate expired in 2009 but no vote is scheduled because of divisions between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas.​

(COMMENT)

How does "Israeli military does not target civilians" --- connect with --- Abbas's mandate expired in 2009 --- connect with --- Palestinian Authority and Hamas?

Connect the dots for me.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hollie, ----

You are beginning to sound like me.

I'm guessing that the divisions between both those Islamic terrorism franchises will eventually be addressed with ending of the hudna that halted the slaughter in 2007 thereabouts. Caliber of weapons and volume of fire will eventually resolve those divisions.
(COMMENT)

How does the PA and HAMAS coordinate the administration of government?

Most Respectfully,
R

Hollie, ----

You are beginning to sound like me.

(COMMENT)

How does the PA and HAMAS coordinate the administration of government?

Most Respectfully,
R
I'm trying. "Listening", learning.

P F Tinmore, et al,

OK! I must be having a senior moment.

(COMMENT)

How does "Israeli military does not target civilians" --- connect with --- Abbas's mandate expired in 2009 --- connect with --- Palestinian Authority and Hamas?

Connect the dots for me.

Most Respectfully,
R
They don't, when proven wrong, simply change the topic!

Forum List

Back