Re: Thoughts on [Israel and Palestine] conflict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
My thoughts: I'm an Agnostic but this is Acts 10:34-35, NIV Bible:

Acts 10:34-35, NIV
(34)Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism (35)but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right."

-

This is not a religious conflict.
It's a territorial dispute between religious lunatics. Those people argue over circumstantial evidence from thousands of years ago. They're nuts. The only way there will ever be peace there is if the rest of the world steps in and imposes it.

To do that they would need to eliminate either 12 million Jews or 1.2 billion muslims, which one should they take ?

Can any Christian tell me why Christians continue to show racial favoritism of the Jews if Acts 10:34-35 says:

(34)Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism (35)but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right."

-

Can any Christian tell me why Christians continue to show racial favoritism of the Jews if Acts 10:34-35 says:

-

Do they as the Catholics still teach children that the Jews killed their god

-
Because they are bullshit Christians with no connection to Christ.

Call'em........CINO's (Christians in name only).

-
Because they are bullshit Christians with no connection to Christ.

Call'em........CINO's (Christians in name only).

So you worship a Jew and yet you are taught to hate the rest of the Jews, how does that work in practise ?

Is it because you are a bullshit Jew that hates his history of Judaism. You do realise that Catholicism is very close to Judaism don't you in how you both worship God. Your Psalms are actually Jewish, as is the Lords Prayer taken directly from the Torah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back