Palestinian animals blow up civilian bus in Jerusalem

<snip> There is a Hamas Covenant which was issued in 1988 here is a link to the Yale Law library which has the document in its archives

Link?? You mention one but left it out. How convenient. thought we'd miss that sly trick too? ;) Sorry, we still see through you.

Sorry. Here it is.

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Thank you. Now quoted from YOUR link:

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it,

So, your claims it doesn't say anything like that are bald faced lies.

If faith is lost, there is no security and there is no life for him who does not adhere to religion. He who accepts life without religion, has taken annihilation as his companion for life.

I go back to what I said about you before. You think and snicker that you are 'smarter' than us, but we see through your shit. And that is why no one is going to go down your rabbit holes to answer a question that has no basis in any reality that is true. Your question is based upon half truths and lies.

They didn't claim responsibility for the attack. If indeed he did it, he could of been a lone wolf.

And the other idiot chimes in. Hehahaha. Just look a couple of posts above yours dipshit. I posted a link to the article where Hamas did claim it. And monti quoted it, five posts above yours.

<snip> There is a Hamas Covenant which was issued in 1988 here is a link to the Yale Law library which has the document in its archives

Link?? You mention one but left it out. How convenient. thought we'd miss that sly trick too? ;) Sorry, we still see through you.

Sorry. Here it is.

If faith is lost, there is no security and there is no life for him who does not adhere to religion. He who accepts life without religion, has taken annihilation as his companion for life.

I go back to what I said about you before. You think and snicker that you are 'smarter' than us, but we see through your shit. And that is why no one is going to go down your rabbit holes to answer a question that has no basis in any reality that is true. Your question is based upon half truths and lies.

When did I make any claim as to what the Covenant says? My only two comments to your ignoramus friend was that it is a Covenant not a Charter. (A Covenant is a contract between parties to an agreement, a Charter is a set of rules and regulations for an organization) and that the LIKUD platform is quite similar to the Hamas Covenant in its supremacist point of view and determination not to recognize a Palestinian state.

I made no claims. I asked a simple question. Did the Jews expect the Palestinians to behave any differently than other groups that were similarly situated, such as the FLN, the ANC, the Irish Catholics the Tamils etc.

My question was a simple question answered by some of you. So, in effect your post was a bunch of bullshit that had no basis in reality to what occurred previously in the thread.

Sorry. Here it is.

When did I make any claim as to what the Covenant says? My only two comments to your ignoramus friend was that it is a Covenant not a Charter. (A Covenant is a contract between parties to an agreement, a Charter is a set of rules and regulations for an organization) and that the LIKUD platform is quite similar to the Hamas Covenant in its supremacist point of view and determination not to recognize a Palestinian state.

I made no claims. I asked a simple question. Did the Jews expect the Palestinians to behave any differently than other groups that were similarly situated, such as the FLN, the ANC, the Irish Catholics the Tamils etc.

My question was a simple question answered by some of you. So, in effect your post was a bunch of bullshit that had no basis in reality to what occurred previously in the thread.
You poor, angry Monty. It's best you don't comment on that which you don't understand such as the Hamas fascist Charter. Not surprisingly, you falsely try to associate the Likud platform to the Hamas Charter. Amazing that you continue to stutter and mumble about those things you profess your ignorance of.

There's a good Monty.

You don't even understand the difference between a charter and covenant and you want to engage in serious discussions with grown ups?

There is nothing false about comparing the Likud Platform and the Hamas Covenant when they say much the same thing.

The difference between Zio-Fascists like you, and Islamo-Fascists is negligible. Both are disgusting supremacist ideologies.

No whining bozo, just surprised that it took so long for someone to answer the question.

giphy.gif

Actually, your pointless question was addressed pages ago and in multiple threads where you spammed frequently because you didn't care for the answer you were given.

No, answers finally were given by some. It was a yes or no question. Not difficult. And it was not a pointless question. It was a question to determine if the Jews believed that the Palestinians would behave differently than other people in the same situation.

I honestly don't understand the point Monte - they did not behave differently (and being Islamic has nothing to do with it, since their behavior is comparable to non-Islamic South Africa, and other seperatist/independence movements) -- does that make it less open to condemnation?

This thread has been cleaned of a lot of off topic flaming. Let's discuss the topic please - any more violations may result in thread bans or infractions.

No whining bozo, just surprised that it took so long for someone to answer the question.

giphy.gif

Actually, your pointless question was addressed pages ago and in multiple threads where you spammed frequently because you didn't care for the answer you were given.

No, answers finally were given by some. It was a yes or no question. Not difficult. And it was not a pointless question. It was a question to determine if the Jews believed that the Palestinians would behave differently than other people in the same situation.

I honestly don't understand the point Monte - they did not behave differently (and being Islamic has nothing to do with it, since their behavior is comparable to non-Islamic South Africa, and other seperatist/independence movements) -- does that make it less open to condemnation?

The question was not how Palestinians behaved or a value judgement on the behavior.

The question was whether the Jews expect/expected that the Palestinians would somehow behave differently than other groups in a similar situation. A very simple question.

The violent behavior towards civilians of the Palestinians should be condemned in the same manner as the violent behavior towards civilians of the ANC, the FLN, the Irish Catholics, the Tamils and other such groups.

They didn't claim responsibility for the attack. If indeed he did it, he could of been a lone wolf.

And the other idiot chimes in. Hehahaha. Just look a couple of posts above yours dipshit. I posted a link to the article where Hamas did claim it. And monti quoted it, five posts above yours.

and here's one that says they didn't . anyhoo, I guess you can think of it as "punitive punishment". I mean the Israelites seem to know what that is , they inflict it daily.

Hamas officials on Tuesday warned that the bomb attack on a Jerusalem bus a day earlier was “just the beginning”, though they refrained from claiming responsibility for the blast.

So far, no group has claimed responsibility for the attack, though all of them – Hamas, the Islamic Jihad, and even Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah – welcomed it.

In recent years, Hamas would delay publication of claims of responsibility for such attacks, explaining it wanted to protect its members.

But Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said on Tuesday the attack was a “natural response to the Israeli crimes and in particular the executions and defiling of the Al-Aqsa Mosque.”

Husam Badran, a senior Hamas official in Samaria, said that the attack was the first of many in a series of attacks designed to surprise the “enemy wherever he is.”

Badran stressed that no one has the ability to stop the “popular rage” and added that the attack proves that the Palestinian people will not abandon the struggle.

Hamas: Bus attack is 'just the beginning'

Hamas just officially stated: The 19 year old Palestinian terrorist from Jerusalem bus attack is our man.

Name: Abed Alhamid Muhammad Abu-Srur, from Bethlehem

Died in Hadassah hospital from burn injuries.

jnccup.jpg

Turn on FOX News and the banner running on the bottom sez "Hamass Claims Responsibility.........."

Pick up a news paper

Israel finds and destroys an illegal tunnel entering Israel from gaza so hamas blows up a bus.

how do you know ?
maybe it was just illegal tunnel and hammas didnt use it for this attack

Hamas claims Jerusalem bus bombing, attacker dies from wounds
Al-Bawaba-8 hours ago
A spokesperson for Shaare Zedek hospital told Ma'an the young man was severely burned and had lost both legs in the blast, which injured 20 ...
EXCLUSIVE: Hamas Evacuates Gaza Offices, Deploys Militants ...
Breitbart News-Apr 19, 2016
Apparently fearing Israeli retaliation, Hamas has evacuated its offices in Gaza following Monday's bus bombing in Jerusalem, according to ...
Palestinian father denies Hamas claims son was behind Jerusalem ...
Jerusalem Post Israel News-1 hour ago
The father of the Palestinian who died in a Jerusalem bus bombing denied on Thursday that his son was affiliated with the Hamas Islamist ...
Jerusalem bus bombing claimed by Hamas in West Bank
Middle East Eye-6 hours ago
Jerusalem bus blast: Hamas says member behind bombing
BBC News-5 hours ago
Israel confirms Palestinian man was behind bus bombing
In-Depth-Miami Herald-7 hours ago
Hamas says fatality from Jerusalem bus bombing is attacker
International-i24news-18 hours ago

Learn to read a paper or news online

Hamas got caught with yet another new tunnel into Israel and strikes at civilians by bombing a bus.
They should be putting as much energy and resources into building gaza and providing for it's own people.
Imagine if they put the same effort they use for war into peace instead?

Hamas just officially stated: The 19 year old Palestinian terrorist from Jerusalem bus attack is our man.

jnccup.jpg

Turn on FOX News and the banner running on the bottom sez "Hamass Claims Responsibility.........."

Pick up a news paper

Israel finds and destroys an illegal tunnel entering Israel from gaza so hamas blows up a bus.

how do you know ?

Al-Bawaba-8 hours ago
A spokesperson for Shaare Zedek hospital told Ma'an the young man was severely burned and had lost both legs in the blast, which injured 20 ...
Apparently fearing Israeli retaliation, Hamas has evacuated its offices in Gaza following Monday's bus bombing in Jerusalem, according to ...
The father of the Palestinian who died in a Jerusalem bus bombing denied on Thursday that his son was affiliated with the Hamas Islamist ...
BBC News-5 hours ago

Hamas got caught with yet another new tunnel into Israel and strikes at civilians by bombing a bus.
They should be putting as much energy and resources into building gaza and providing for it's own people.

Why would a west bank arab use a gaza tunnel?

giphy.gif

The question was not how Palestinians behaved or a value judgement on the behavior.

The question was whether the Jews expect/expected that the Palestinians would somehow behave differently than other groups in a similar situation. A very simple question.

The violent behavior towards civilians of the Palestinians should be condemned in the same manner as the violent behavior towards civilians of the ANC, the FLN, the Irish Catholics, the Tamils and other such groups.
The question has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. The topic is, Palestinians have yet again committed another act of mass murder of civilians against Israel, which you and others will whine about when Israel retaliates.

If you would like to call Palestinian terrorism "resistance" and compare it to other resistance groups. Open a thread and see what a failure that comparison is. Just because you choose to call Palestinian Islamic terrorism "resistance" to justify these barbaric acts and put noble face on it, won't make it so. It is behavior like this and justifications and celebrations afterwards, that destroy the possibility of a peaceful resolution and makes Western nations cringe at the thought of supporting the Palestinian cause.

Last edited:

jnccup.jpg

Pick up a news paper

how do you know ?

Al-Bawaba-8 hours ago
BBC News-5 hours ago

Like I said, level a few blocks in Gaza, and watch the whiners and terrorist supporters come out of the woodwork.

giphy.gif

Your attempt at (false) analogy doesn't get less false and contrived because you cut and paste it countless times.

From the Hamas Charter:

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it."

What we see throughout the Hamas Charter are explicit appeals to religious convictions that both reiterate Islamic revulsion for Jews and the Islamic concept of waqf. These fascist, fundamentalist elements of religious zeal are absent in the situation of others who were fighting perceived oppression.

giphy.gif

Your attempt at (false) analogy doesn't get less false and contrived because you cut and paste it countless times.

From the Hamas Charter:

What we see throughout the Hamas Charter are explicit appeals to religious convictions that both reiterate Islamic revulsion for Jews and the Islamic concept of waqf. These fascist, fundamentalist elements of religious zeal are absent in the situation of others who were fighting perceived oppression.

Hamas and ISIS are the exact same and follow the same ideology, except for their geographical location, and Hamas is less successful because Israel knows how to deal with them. Other than that no difference.

From the Hamas Charter:

Hamas and ISIS are the exact same and follow the same ideology, except for their geographical location, and Hamas is less successful because Israel knows how to deal with them. Other than that no difference.

Really Hamas does not impose Sharia law. Hamas is Gaza army, you know like the IDF. If anything Gaza should fire Hamas and get a better army.

From the Hamas Charter:

Really Hamas does not impose Sharia law. Hamas is Gaza army, you know like the IDF. If anything Gaza should fire Hamas and get a better army.
Really, you need to stop saying crazy things. Hamas is an Islamist terrorist organization, that wants to turn all of Israel into the Islamic caliphate of Palestine. Just like ISIS wants to turn Iraq / Syria, and the Levant into an Islamic Caliphate. And both will use violence, terror, and other horrific acts which they feel Islam allows them to, in order to achieve those goals. So, no difference.

giphy.gif

From the Hamas Charter:

they do not follow the charter wrote in 1988. They do not enforce Sharia Law.

No they never did, Israel said they did.

You really are fucking stupid you know?

The above is not a Jewish source.

Palestinian father denies Hamas claims son was behind Jerusalem bus bomb

From above article: "The pro-Hamas Palestinian Information Center said Abu Srour was from the Aida refugee camp near Bethlehem and said he was a member of the Kassam brigades, the armed wing of the Hamas militant Islamist group."

And finally, your favorite and beloved source, Maan:

Hamas claims Jerusalem bus explosion as Palestinian succumbs to his wounds

Forum List

Back