Palestinian animals blow up civilian bus in Jerusalem

It is a Covenant, not a Charter. And it does promote Islamism and intolerance. What's your point.

No whining bozo, just surprised that it took so long for someone to answer the question.

giphy.gif

Actually, your pointless question was addressed pages ago and in multiple threads where you spammed frequently because you didn't care for the answer you were given.

No, answers finally were given by some. It was a yes or no question. Not difficult. And it was not a pointless question. It was a question to determine if the Jews believed that the Palestinians would behave differently than other people in the same situation.

It is a Covenant, not a Charter. And it does promote Islamism and intolerance. What's your point.
The point is, the charter is an embodiment of islamo-fascism. It is the reason why there will be no Pal'istanian Islamic terrorist state.

Continue reading the charter. Even someone with your limitations will be able to see the hopelessness of islamo-fascists to be able to adapt to the relevant first world.

No whining bozo, just surprised that it took so long for someone to answer the question.

giphy.gif

Actually, your pointless question was addressed pages ago and in multiple threads where you spammed frequently because you didn't care for the answer you were given.

No, answers finally were given by some. It was a yes or no question. Not difficult. And it was not a pointless question. It was a question to determine if the Jews believed that the Palestinians would behave differently than other people in the same situation.

Actually, it was a thoroughly pointless question that you felt a need to spam multiple threads with. Pretty typical for you. You felt slighted by the answers you were given because they didn't fit your predefined agenda.

The point is, the charter is an embodiment of islamo-fascism. It is the reason why there will be no Pal'istanian Islamic terrorist state.

Continue reading the charter. Even someone with your limitations will be able to see the hopelessness of islamo-fascists to be able to adapt to the relevant first world.

I read the Covenant, (it is not a charter). You should read it to confirm the propaganda you read about is true. Don't take my word for it.

giphy.gif

Actually, it was a thoroughly pointless question that you felt a need to spam multiple threads with. Pretty typical for you. You felt slighted by the answers you were given because they didn't fit your predefined agenda.

No, the question was only in this thread. And it was answered.
Why do you always make things up? Have you been diagnosed with the pathological lying syndrome?

I read the Covenant, (it is not a charter). You should read it to confirm the propaganda you read about is true. Don't take my word for it.
I wouldn't presume to take your word or writing as anything but cutting and pasting from wiki.

The question was if the Jews and their supporters believed that the Muslims and Christians would behave differently than other people who have suffered the same fate of succumbing to foreign rule like the Irish Catholics, the Algerians, the non-white South Africans, the Tamils etc.

And I answered your question sincerely and genuinely -- the difference is that the Jewish people do not see ourselves as colonizers and have no place to go home TO. Therefore, if the Palestinians think they can make us leave they are most sorely mistaken. Rather than scaring us off -- terrorism just entrenches us further into the need for safety and security and survival in our own homeland.

THAT is why it is different from the other examples you brought up. Terrorism furthers the Jewish cause and not the Palestinian one.

The sooner the Palestinians figure that out -- the sooner we can get on with a peaceful, compromising solution.

"...Therefore, if the Palestinians think...."

Speaking of "thinking," --- palestinian women - - Besides the usual jobs they do for Hamas:

:

and seamstress......are there any other positions they hold within the Hamas Government?

Israel finds terror tunnels and hamas chooses war on civilians
maybe moosad did design this terrorist attack.
they have enough reason for kill palestini now :biggrin:

Hamas claimed responsibility.
It was not mossad design.
Terror only hurts hamas, but they continue it's use. Abbas on one hand denounces all terror and on the other hand praises terrorist.

Spent too long in the camps to think the use of terrorism will end any time in the future.
So much wasted blood

giphy.gif

Why do you always make things up? Have you been diagnosed with the pathological lying syndrome?
The question you cut and pasted repeatedly in spite of it being addressed?

I wouldn't presume to take your word or writing as anything but cutting and pasting from wiki.

When did I cut and paste from Wiki? Can you point to the specific post? I never cut and paste from Wiki.

giphy.gif

The question you cut and pasted repeatedly in spite of it being addressed?

The question was never cut and pasted. I wrote the question in different ways each time to see if I would get a response. And, I did.

Hamas just officially stated: The 19 year old Palestinian terrorist from Jerusalem bus attack is our man.

Name: Abed Alhamid Muhammad Abu-Srur, from Bethlehem

Died in Hadassah hospital from burn injuries.

jnccup.jpg

They didn't claim responsibility for the attack. If indeed he did it, he could of been a lone wolf.
Turn on FOX News and the banner running on the bottom sez "Hamass Claims Responsibility.........."

Hamas just officially stated: The 19 year old Palestinian terrorist from Jerusalem bus attack is our man.

jnccup.jpg

They didn't claim responsibility for the attack. If indeed he did it, he could of been a lone wolf.
Turn on FOX News and the banner running on the bottom sez "Hamass Claims Responsibility.........."

Pick up a news paper

Israel finds and destroys an illegal tunnel entering Israel from gaza so hamas blows up a bus.

Why should the Terrorist Palestine's be treated any different that we treated the terrorist Algerians? We kill them until they stop terrorising. It is that simple.

I am not discussing the behavior of the Israelis, I am asking why does anyone expect that the Palestinians would behave any differently than other people under the same conditions have behaved in the past as the Irish against the British and the Algerians against the French.

By the way, the Algerians never stopped killing the French until they defeated them and expelled them from Algeria.
You dont justify a wrong by pointing out historical wrongs. The ira shouldve been shot on sight for their activities.

I am not justifying anything. I am asking a simple question. Do the supporters of Israel believe that the Palestinians would behave differently than the other groups under similar circumstances. And, if yes, why.
Other groups in similar situations were wrong to commit terrorist acts, so yes. The fucking answer is yes.

So, you believed that the Palestinians would have behaved differently, i.e. more docilely than the others. Thanks for answering, although we now have two opposite answers. LOL
They were all three wrong in how they responded.

Israel finds terror tunnels and hamas chooses war on civilians
maybe moosad did design this terrorist attack.
they have enough reason for kill palestini now :biggrin:

It was not mossad design.
Terror only hurts hamas, but they continue it's use. Abbas on one hand denounces all terror and on the other hand praises terrorist.

Spent too long in the camps to think the use of terrorism will end any time in the future.
So much wasted blood

source ?

jnccup.jpg

fox news?
robert murdock channel ?

jnccup.jpg

Pick up a news paper

Israel finds and destroys an illegal tunnel entering Israel from gaza so hamas blows up a bus.

how do you know ?
maybe it was just illegal tunnel and hammas didnt use it for this attack

jnccup.jpg

Pick up a news paper

Source of it saying Hamas blows up a bus.

Forum List

Back