Palestine Festivals

Palestine Peace Festival,Worlds largest Palestinian Flag
For first time in Montreal, Canada

Why do Palestinians hold festivals to celebrate the deaths of others?

Same reason Zionists do

All rat boy or is this just your racist interpretation of the facts. I see you still insist on using the term Zionist out of context and in a racially abusive manner, even after your leaders changed the laws to stop you from doing that.

Israeli peace festivals:

_41922240_israelpapicgal3.jpg

Israel+Rally+%28John+Rifkin%29.jpg

^^^^^
Big deal. These are the same Arab Muslims that Europe is seriously regretting ever letting them migrate in such big numbers. 1.2 billion Muslims vs 6 million Israelis and Israelis kick their butts every time. Quality not quantity.

I said staged, not faked and Snopes backs me up.
However, this issue does emphasize a point that appears to have been overlooked in the debate over whether video was re-used from a previous year or not: that images themselves are not the whole story. A news report can be accompanied by stock footage and still be fair and accurate, but a news report accompanied by current footage is not necessarily either fair or accurate. A simple news clip doesn't always provide us with enough context to discern what the people depicted in it are reacting to, why they're reacting the way they are, or whether their actions are representative of a large group of people or a very small one, as an Italian journalist in Beirut reported:

By the way, did you ask Snopes for permission to reprint their entire article? Might get USMB into legal trouble if you didn't

Urban Legends Reference Pages © 1995-2015 by snopes.com.
This material may not be reproduced without permission.
snopes and the snopes.com logo are registered service marks of snopes.com.

Shows just how bad a loser you are doesn't it when you are proven to be pushing islamomarxist LIES and propaganda. How much does the local muslim community pay you to post on here
Yet more Anti-Semitism,Silly Post...Yet Again..steve

Do show were the anti semetism is in my post, as I did not mention any Jews
Yawn,I was referring to your Hatred of Palestinians....The REAL SEMETIC PEOPLE

What, pray tell, is 'Palestinian culture'?

I was not aware that they were a coherent People or Ethnic Group, with a culture unto themselves.

Aren't they simply a polyglot of local-yokels and tribesmen of various regional origin?

What makes so-called 'Palestinian culture' substantively unique vis a vis its Muslim-Arab neighbors?

What are the distinguishing characteristics of 'Palestinian culture'?

And, given that they are about 5 minutes away from being scattered to the Four Winds...

Why should we care?
Silly Post.....Kondie for an intelligent Guy you do say some very silly things....your friend..steve
It's only silly if there exists a substantive and unique Palestinian culture, and, you-and-yours have failed, so far, to serve-up sufficient substance in that regard, to negate the observation. Consequently, your judgment in this matter is set aside - with prejudice - until (and if) such time as you-and-yours produce sufficient counterpointing.
How Very Silly Kondie,I would Stop now as you are digging yourself a huge hole...steve

However, this issue does emphasize a point that appears to have been overlooked in the debate over whether video was re-used from a previous year or not: that images themselves are not the whole story. A news report can be accompanied by stock footage and still be fair and accurate, but a news report accompanied by current footage is not necessarily either fair or accurate. A simple news clip doesn't always provide us with enough context to discern what the people depicted in it are reacting to, why they're reacting the way they are, or whether their actions are representative of a large group of people or a very small one, as an Italian journalist in Beirut reported:

By the way, did you ask Snopes for permission to reprint their entire article? Might get USMB into legal trouble if you didn't

Shows just how bad a loser you are doesn't it when you are proven to be pushing islamomarxist LIES and propaganda. How much does the local muslim community pay you to post on here

Many don't know this but "Palestinian" derives from the Latin term "welfare fraud".

What, pray tell, is 'Palestinian culture'?

I was not aware that they were a coherent People or Ethnic Group, with a culture unto themselves.

Aren't they simply a polyglot of local-yokels and tribesmen of various regional origin?

What makes so-called 'Palestinian culture' substantively unique vis a vis its Muslim-Arab neighbors?

What are the distinguishing characteristics of 'Palestinian culture'?

And, given that they are about 5 minutes away from being scattered to the Four Winds...

Why should we care?
Silly Post.....Kondie for an intelligent Guy you do say some very silly things....your friend..steve
It's only silly if there exists a substantive and unique Palestinian culture, and, you-and-yours have failed, so far, to serve-up sufficient substance in that regard, to negate the observation. Consequently, your judgment in this matter is set aside - with prejudice - until (and if) such time as you-and-yours produce sufficient counterpointing.
How Very Silly Kondie,I would Stop now as you are digging yourself a huge hole...steve
You keep calling the observation Silly but you serve-up no counterpointing and substantive examples of so-called Palestinian culture. 'Nuff said.

Many don't know this but "Palestinian" derives from the Latin term "welfare fraud".

Arabs never used the terms Palestinian or Palestine. It's a name the Muslims stole from the European Christians.

Not according to international law they aren't. No mention of them in any treatise on anti Semitism s there ?

The Death Cult that defines "Palestinian" Arab society is a toxic admixture of Islamic ideology and the glorification of death in furtherance of that ideology.

Glorifying terrorists and terror PMW

Glorifying terrorists and terror

Palestinian society’s habitual glorification of terrorists as heroes and role models is one of its most effective means of promoting terror. In honoring the worst killers, the PA is simultaneously giving approval to murder and enticing future terrorists with assurances of glory and honor if they succeed in killing. Terror and murder become the Palestinian’s ticket to fame, honor and glory.

Forum List

Back