Israel and American Jews Should Not Lobby Congress Against Iran Deal

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
..."even a winning vote in Congress would be a pyrrhic victory..."

Finally, an American President who refuses to go to war for Israel! Not only is Obama at least ten times smarter than Nut&Yahho, he also out maneuvered AIPAC in America putting American interests First...

Israel and American Jews Should Not Lobby Congress Against Iran Deal Michael A. Eisenberg

I am in NYC this week and there is a "Stop Iran" rally here in Times Square to urge congress to block the Iran deal. I am not going. Israel is gearing up to push congress to block the deal. I am not supportive of that approach. I think even a winning vote in Congress would be a pyrrhic victory.

President Obama may be a lot of things but he is definitely not stupid. He has staked his presidency on this Iran deal. He has thought the approval process through to the end. While everyone thought that Obama needed to be done with this deal early in July to get speedy approval by Congress before the recess, Obama actually wanted the delay. The 60+ days of daylight between the agreement and congressional debate and approval serves him well. The reason is that by the time Congress gets around to debating and voting, the deal is, and will be, a fait accompli.

Finally, an American President who refuses to go to war for Israel! Not only is Obama at least ten times smarter than Nut&Yahho, he also out maneuvered AIPAC in America putting American interests First...

Israel and American Jews Should Not Lobby Congress Against Iran Deal Michael A. Eisenberg

I am in NYC this week and there is a "Stop Iran" rally here in Times Square to urge congress to block the Iran deal. I am not going. Israel is gearing up to push congress to block the deal. I am not supportive of that approach. I think even a winning vote in Congress would be a pyrrhic victory.

President Obama may be a lot of things but he is definitely not stupid. He has staked his presidency on this Iran deal. He has thought the approval process through to the end. While everyone thought that Obama needed to be done with this deal early in July to get speedy approval by Congress before the recess, Obama actually wanted the delay. The 60+ days of daylight between the agreement and congressional debate and approval serves him well. The reason is that by the time Congress gets around to debating and voting, the deal is, and will be, a fait accompli.

Will you extend your racist refusals to muslim Americans as well, and have them stopped from lobbying congress. Or are you just anti jew to the point of it ruling your life

Will you extend your racist refusals to muslim Americans as well, and have them stopped from lobbying congress. Or are you just anti jew to the point of it ruling your life
America must withdraw from the ME and let it sort itself out, period.

Why what good would that do seeing as the muslims don't need any excuse to hate America other than that in the Koran.

Why what good would that do seeing as the muslims don't need any excuse to hate America other than that in the Koran.
Before Israel, America had no enemies in the Middle East.

Can you prove this, or will you spout some bullshit as you always do.

Why not disprove it, Phoney Phuck?

Enemy in the area? It goes back the beginning of being a nation. First Barbary War

Like this do you mean

The Quran s Verses of Violence

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

Enemy in the area? It goes back the beginning of being a nation. First Barbary War

North Africa/Western Mediterranean, not Middle East, but nice try. First ever recorded "suicide bombing" in that war, another American invention.

Bzzzz wrong.

How Thomas Jefferson Led America’s First “War On Terror”

The Arabs supported German during World War II.

Immediately after the Six Day War in 1967 the Israelis should have deported all the Palestinians, but the Christian Palestinians. Then Israel should have formally annexed all the land it conquered, and told the Arabs that if they start another war, they will lose more land.

Like this do you mean

The Quran s Verses of Violence

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.
Phoney Phuck, what has that got to do with proving that: Before Israel, America had no enemies in the Middle East, Asshole?

So what? Israel was created after the war...

Das Fascist Phalange speaks like a Barbary Pirate, my Marines took care of your friends and missed you? darn!
Origins[edit]
The Kataeb party was formed in 1936 as a Maronite paramilitary youth organization by Pierre Gemayel who modeled the party after Spanish Falange and Italian Fascist parties[2][3] he had observed as an Olympic athlete during the 1936 Summer Olympics held in Berlin, then Nazi Germany.[4][5] The movement's uniforms originally included brown shirts and members used the Nazi salute.[6]

In an interview by Robert Fisk, Gemayel stated about the Berlin Olympics:
Kataeb Party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I was the captain of the Lebanese football team and the president of the Lebanese Football federation. We went to the Olympic Games of 1936 in Berlin. And I saw then this discipline and order. And I said to myself: "Why can't we do the same thing in Lebanon?" So when we came back to Lebanon, we created this youth movement. When I was in Berlin then, Nazism did not have the reputation which it has now. Nazism? In every system in the world, you can find something good. But Nazism was not Nazism at all. The word came afterwards. In their system, I saw discipline. And we in the Middle East, we need discipline more than anything else.[7]

Last edited:

Das Fascist Phalange speaks like a Barbary Pirate, my Marines took care of your friends and missed you? darn!
Origins[edit]
The Kataeb party was formed in 1936 as a Maronite paramilitary youth organization by Pierre Gemayel who modeled the party after Spanish Falange and Italian Fascist parties[2][3] he had observed as an Olympic athlete during the 1936 Summer Olympics held in Berlin, then Nazi Germany.[4][5] The movement's uniforms originally included brown shirts and members used the Nazi salute.[6]

I was the captain of the Lebanese football team and the president of the Lebanese Football federation. We went to the Olympic Games of 1936 in Berlin. And I saw then this discipline and order. And I said to myself: "Why can't we do the same thing in Lebanon?" So when we came back to Lebanon, we created this youth movement. When I was in Berlin then, Nazism did not have the reputation which it has now. Nazism? In every system in the world, you can find something good. But Nazism was not Nazism at all. The word came afterwards. In their system, I saw discipline. And we in the Middle East, we need discipline more than anything else.[7]

Ah yes, the attempt at insults.

discipline and order as opposed to the tribal feuds and conflict between religions? Even if you hate hitler, his ability to turn his country around and create a strong state was impressive. Many in the middle east were impressed enough to attempt similar discipline. It was unlike anything they were used to. There was a growing sense or attempt at nationalism after seeing Berlin.

Origins[edit]

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Bzzzz wrong.

How Thomas Jefferson Led America’s First “War On Terror”

See post #10 and buy an atlas.

No, the Arab countries ruled by Britain and France had elements in their populations who were generally sympathetic to Germany who was at war with their colonial masters. Germany in turn tried to foment rebellions and uprisings across the Middle East, which apart from a brief episode in Iraq, failed miserably. Not exactly wholesale or widespread Arab support.

Forum List

Back