Palestine Before Israel - Maps

Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore
The Palestinians can surrender like Abbas wants to do, or they can keep defending their country

What was the name of the fakestinians' fictional country? Couldn't be palestine because the Romans re-named Israel "Palestine" during the Roman Empire and palestine has Hebrew roots.

What was the name of the capital of their fictional country? Couldn't be Jerusalem since King David established Jerusalem as the Jewish capital 3000 years ago as attested in the Bible and verified by the archaeological record

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Show the documents where Israel acquired any land or defined any borders.

Show me documents where Jordan acquired any land or defined any borders.

Denying the Israel exists makes you Hamas fools cum, but reveals you as morons to anyone sentient.

You can call names if you want but that will not change the facts. The only issue with Jordan is the border between Palestine and Jordan. That border is not in dispute nor are the borders between Palestine and Lebanon, Palestine and Syria, or Palestine and Egypt.

The Palestinians can surrender like Abbas wants to do, or they can keep defending their country

Once, again, what was the name of the fakestinians' fictional country? Couldn't be palestine because the Romans re-named Israel "Palestine" during the Roman Empire and palestine has Hebrew roots.

What was the name of the capital of their fictional country? Couldn't be Jerusalem since King David established Jerusalem as the Jewish capital 3000 years ago as attested in the Bible and verified by the archaeological record

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

You can call names if you want

You are either in Hamas or support them. I'm stating facts, not calling names.

but that will not change the facts. The only issue with Jordan is the border between Palestine and Jordan.

Jordan was carved 100% out of Ottoman Palestine. The only reason you give Jordan a pass is that it is Muslim ruled.

That border is not in dispute nor are the borders between Palestine and Lebanon, Palestine and Syria, or Palestine and Egypt.

Again, you are a Muslim supremest. You attack Israel purely because it is a land that is not under Muslim rule.

This is the absolute fact, you and I both know it.

You can call names if you want

You are either in Hamas or support them. I'm stating facts, not calling names.

but that will not change the facts. The only issue with Jordan is the border between Palestine and Jordan.

Jordan was carved 100% out of Ottoman Palestine. The only reason you give Jordan a pass is that it is Muslim ruled.

That border is not in dispute nor are the borders between Palestine and Lebanon, Palestine and Syria, or Palestine and Egypt.

Again, you are a Muslim supremest. You attack Israel purely because it is a land that is not under Muslim rule.

This is the absolute fact, you and I both know it.

I know you are trying to derail this discussion because I am right and you cannot refute anything I say.

You still are unable to name the fakestinians' fictional country? Couldn't be palestine because the Romans re-named Israel "Palestine" during the Roman Empire and palestine has Hebrew roots.

Still unable to name the capital of their fictional country? Couldn't be Jerusalem since King David established Jerusalem as the Jewish capital 3000 years ago as attested in the Bible and verified by the archaeological record

Last edited:

You still are unable to name the fakestinians' fictional country? Couldn't be palestine because the Romans re-named Israel "Palestine" during the Roman Empire and palestine has Hebrew roots.

Still unable to name the capital of their fictional country? Couldn't be Jerusalem since King David established Jerusalem as the Jewish capital 3000 years ago as attested in the Bible and verified by the archaeological record

Go sit in the corner, dunce.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Eminent Historian Bernard Lewis
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying with the larger province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1922-1948]

It is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the Middle East are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of India and China, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the Middle East were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten.

All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is Israel, the only component of the ancient Middle East to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient Middle East--the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the rest--was what the Jewish tradiiton has preserved.

American Library Association
"For more than four decades, Bernard Lewis has been one of the most respected scholars and prolific writers on the history and politics of the Middle East. In this compilation of more than 50 journal articles and essays, he displays the full range of his eloquence, knowledge, and insight regarding this pivotal and volatile region."
Oxford University Press: Faith and Power: Bernard Lewis

Forum List

Back