Pagan Christianity!

I have seen a lot of things in the spirit world. When I was a nine year old boy, I saw Jesus. Years later, I would talk to him through the Holy Spirit. I have heard Father God's voice. I have had a visions of Saint Peter. I have both seen and talked to angels, demons, and the dead. Christianity is the most stable religion there is. The Catholic Church is the best church. This comes from a person with lots of experience with the spirit world.

I totally disagree with you ; in my understanding , nobody has seen Jesus or heard God's voice. You have not seen angels or spoken to the dead ; those things are signs of instability. Yet your religion is teaching people these incredible ways of telling false hoods.
I wouldn't lie about it. I am trying to be a good christian.

I have seen a lot of things in the spirit world. When I was a nine year old boy, I saw Jesus. Years later, I would talk to him through the Holy Spirit. I have heard Father God's voice. I have had a visions of Saint Peter. I have both seen and talked to angels, demons, and the dead. Christianity is the most stable religion there is. The Catholic Church is the best church. This comes from a person with lots of experience with the spirit world.

I totally disagree with you ; in my understanding , nobody has seen Jesus or heard God's voice. You have not seen angels or spoken to the dead ; those things are signs of instability. Yet your religion is teaching people these incredible ways of telling false hoods.
I wouldn't lie about it. I am trying to be a good christian.

You may not think your lying, and you may mean well, but I already know God does not talk to humans now, nor does Jesus show himself to humans now. And the dead know nothing , nor can the dead say anything to anyone living, they are unconscious.

Many Christians make the same claims that you do ; its how Christians are ; accustomed to getting away with lies.

The Christian pagan Christmas is coming.

The season to milk more money from the masses.

Christianity can never admit its pagan roots ; because its pride is more powerful than truth.

Religion has been whitewashed, and mostly white people have done it.

Christianity is just outright pagan , totally screwing up the word of God.

The world is in serious trouble for listening to these people.

This has been disproven almost since the material was first presented in the 1800s. You may want to look at how Christians took over pagan Temples by bringing in their own rites and relics. In any case paganism has never ever really died out. The most one can say is that it kind of faded from history, but paganism and the Abrahamic faiths have existed side-by-side for thousands of years.

Most modern people who don't study Anthropology and History much get their views about 'paganism' from dumbass hippie nonsense from the '60's. They have no idea just how nasty and brutal it is and it was far worse in ancient eras, and it's pure ignorance to for anybody to claim there is some close relationship with it and Christian theology. Those witch burnings so wildly popular with tards as 'something Xians do' were in fact just pagan superstition raising it's head in the local populace, for instance.

This has been disproven almost since the material was first presented in the 1800s. You may want to look at how Christians took over pagan Temples by bringing in their own rites and relics. In any case paganism has never ever really died out. The most one can say is that it kind of faded from history, but paganism and the Abrahamic faiths have existed side-by-side for thousands of years.

Most modern people who don't study Anthropology and History much get their views about 'paganism' from dumbass hippie nonsense from the '60's. They have no idea just how nasty and brutal it is and it was far worse in ancient eras, and it's pure ignorance to for anybody to claim there is some close relationship with it and Christian theology. Those witch burnings so wildly popular with tards as 'something Xians do' were in fact just pagan superstition raising it's head in the local populace, for instance.

Nothing is more nasty and brutal than the Christian teaching of eternal hell punishing. And when a common website like Wikipedia can display more historical knowledge than a large group like Christianity , it just proves the body can grow larger than the brain.

Christianity and Paganism - Wikipedia

Nothing is more nasty and brutal than the Christian teaching of eternal hell punishing. And when a common website like Wikipedia can display more historical knowledge than a large group like Christianity , it just proves the body can grow larger than the brain.

Christianity and Paganism - Wikipedia

You know nothing about either, so quit trolling and annoying people who do with your stupid angry little adolscent screeds. We aren't impressed.

Forum List

Back