PAEDOPHILIA in high places

No....there was tons of evidence that that was happening...people made a conscious effort to not be concerned about it.
Or in the pizza gate case ..... people making a conscious effort to ignore it.
What is the real evidence? If you have it, you need to turn it in to the FBI or be an accessory to a known crime.

Nothing more difficult than to have an honest discourse with one who will do anything to look the victor. The evidence you are looking for is in those videos! And there are MANY videos and reports out there.

The evidence is the connection to witches who perform satanic rituals and to the Podestas who are immersed in ghastly sexual history. And art work!
I could go on and list other items of evidence but you are not interested. You do not want to admit you are probably wrong and playing the dumb loyal servant.
Ooookaaaaaay! :tinfoil:

Persons in high places have much greater access to everything which is conducive to sexual activity, i.e. prolonged exotic vacations, five-star restaurants and hotels. the finest shops, the best of everything -- including as much sex as they want, whenever they want it. As the result of such extraordinary access to unlimited sexual activity some of the rich and powerful eventually become jaded and bored with things and situations that appeal to ordinary people.

What is the real evidence? If you have it, you need to turn it in to the FBI or be an accessory to a known crime.
Well the FBI did a bang up job with destroyed hard drives, blackberries and 34,000 emails didn't they? And that was destroyed after congress subpoenaed Hillary wasn't it? Are those facts? The IRS under congressional investigation curiously had 5 hard drives crash in what?, a month? We know Lois Lerener's took a dive that month. More facts, right bodecea? But it's also a fact that neither congress nor the DOJ nor the FBI has indicted or convicted anyone. So you want us to go to the FBI now, because why?, because they are God?

I really have trouble with smug people. And you think because you can be so calm and demand every fact be shown to the public before you will even pretend there is a sniff of criminal guilt -- well you are either stupid, or naive, or full of your ego where you would never want to admit you were wrong on anything. That is not a fact, that is my opinion.

ANd I really do not give a shit what Snopes or Factcheck or Wikipedia or Google chooses to disclose or not disclose. Because it is a FACT that everyone of those sites have been shown to politically and socially left in their ways and very protective of that creep Obama and scrubbing this and that. And all those COINCIDENTAL murders and suicides and freaky accidents of associates involved with suspicious Clinton activity since Arkansas are piling up into disturbing totals. Vince Foster committed suicide... go ahead have another drink of kool-aid. ‘Clinton death list’: 33 spine-tingling cases

And wouldn't you know it?... why just a week ago, Monica Peterson was in Haiti investigating the highly suspicious Clinton Foundation and possible human trafficking connection. Oh, my now the woman is dead! No one is sure how she died but they are pretty sure it was suicide. And you sit there and don't bat an eye, hey bodecea. Because you want "evidence." You are what Lenin called a useful idiot. 50 million like you and the MSM depends on you. But of course, the Clintons have a new huge problem, Snopes to the rescue! --- that so honest non-partisan fact checker. Monica Petersen Killed for Investigating Clinton-Related Sex Trafficking in Haiti? who is ALWAYS defending obama, the clintons and anything highly politicized. Snopes conclusion ---> "Inconclusive!" IOW, nothing to worry about folks, conspiracy nuts again.

And in other other words, you people do make me sick. Pizzagate, I don't have all the answers. But there are many, many disturbing facts we can call circumstantial evidence. And many reports that bring up code words and other items that DEMAND and explanation! You, on the other hand, you need to be wise calm voice in the room who is more interested in protecting his own ego than ever finding out disturbing truths about some very bad people.

(note: I did not bother to edit or spell check this. It's a rant.)

Well the FBI did a bang up job with destroyed hard drives, blackberries and 34,000 emails didn't they? And that was destroyed after congress subpoenaed Hillary wasn't it? Are those facts? The IRS under congressional investigation curiously had 5 hard drives crash in what?, a month? We know Lois Lerener's took a dive that month. More facts, right bodecea? But it's also a fact that neither congress nor the DOJ nor the FBI has indicted or convicted anyone. So you want us to go to the FBI now, because why?, because they are God?

I really have trouble with smug people. And you think because you can be so calm and demand every fact be shown to the public before you will even pretend there is a sniff of criminal guilt -- well you are either stupid, or naive, or full of your ego where you would never want to admit you were wrong on anything. That is not a fact, that is my opinion.

ANd I really do not give a shit what Snopes or Factcheck or Wikipedia or Google chooses to disclose or not disclose. Because it is a FACT that everyone of those sites have been shown to politically and socially left in their ways and very protective of that creep Obama and scrubbing this and that. And all those COINCIDENTAL murders and suicides and freaky accidents of associates involved with suspicious Clinton activity since Arkansas are piling up into disturbing totals. Vince Foster committed suicide... go ahead have another drink of kool-aid. ‘Clinton death list’: 33 spine-tingling cases

And wouldn't you know it?... why just a week ago, Monica Peterson was in Haiti investigating the highly suspicious Clinton Foundation and possible human trafficking connection. Oh, my now the woman is dead! No one is sure how she died but they are pretty sure it was suicide. And you sit there and don't bat an eye, hey bodecea. Because you want "evidence." You are what Lenin called a useful idiot. 50 million like you and the MSM depends on you. But of course, the Clintons have a new huge problem, Snopes to the rescue! --- that so honest non-partisan fact checker. Monica Petersen Killed for Investigating Clinton-Related Sex Trafficking in Haiti? who is ALWAYS defending obama, the clintons and anything highly politicized. Snopes conclusion ---> "Inconclusive!" IOW, nothing to worry about folks, conspiracy nuts again.

And in other other words, you people do make me sick. Pizzagate, I don't have all the answers. But there are many, many disturbing facts we can call circumstantial evidence. And many reports that bring up code words and other items that DEMAND and explanation! You, on the other hand, you need to be wise calm voice in the room who is more interested in protecting his own ego than ever finding out disturbing truths about some very bad people.

(note: I did not bother to edit or spell check this. It's a rant.)

The only fault in your post? "his own ego" Bodey is a women.
Of course she is a bull dyke who wants to be a man so I can assume she appreciates your gender I.D. mistake.

She is probably puffing out her chest and polishing her wallet chain as we speak.

Here's an alleged ring from the 80s [Larry King and Boys Town] involving higher ups that the gov seems to have swept under the rug. They had two witnesses in court (there were three witnesses but the third one got scared and fled) Not only did the gov blow off connected individuals they sent the witnesses to jail. They'd paid to have a documentary but decided not to air it [I believe they thought all the copies were destroyed but someone had one and it turned up a bit ago]

(I've asked my investigators to look into the actual court records and see if there's something missing in the picture the documentary paints)

Now you're just acting stupid. Your message is 'if the FBI hasn't made a report, then it just didn't happen'. Yeah well, gosh! In addition to the evidence already in your face, there is enough proof that it's the NYPD that's doing all the leg work, and it is they (yes they!) who are forcing the FBI to act. So really, you are just acting stupid with your default insinuation.

He hasn't been seen in a month. People keep asking for proof of life and they've been stone walled.
Then an audio bite was put out that was supposed to show proof of life but it's sketchy as hell.
And besides,how does an audio tape show proof of life?
I'm a die-hard optimist. I prefer to believe (hope, I mean) that it's all a well-planned smoke-screen, laid out by 'friends-of-Assange' to draw attention in one direction while he is being whisked off to ummm ..... Bolivia .... Moscow ..... somewhere safe and sound. Could be Wikileaks - the Bolivian government - Russia - China - 'seen-the-light' MI6 - or even Donald Trump - whose behind a slight-of-hand switcheroo.

He hasn't been seen in a month. People keep asking for proof of life and they've been stone walled.
Then an audio bite was put out that was supposed to show proof of life but it's sketchy as hell.
And besides,how does an audio tape show proof of life?
I'm a die-hard optimist. I prefer to believe (hope, I mean) that it's all a well-planned smoke-screen, laid out by 'friends-of-Assange' to draw attention in one direction while he is being whisked off to ummm ..... Bolivia .... Moscow ..... somewhere safe and sound. Could be Wikileaks - the Bolivian government - Russia - China - 'seen-the-light' MI6 - or even Donald Trump - whose behind a slight-of-hand switcheroo.

We can only hope.

My hope fads quick with the uncovering's of my PIs, it just gets worse and worse the further in one goes.

If this is a hoax, it will go down as the most successful, and complicated, hoax in history.

A good thing to remember:

do you have any real proof that sort of thing actually happens, or are you just posting a youtube video with the expectation that everyone should just believe it?

I see your problem...you can't research stuff for yourself. Seems to be an epidemic with the Right.

maybe you should go onto the the google search and make sure that's my problem before you make such claims about me.

We can only hope.
I know.
sigh.gif

My hope fads quick with the uncovering's of my PIs, it just gets worse and worse the further in one goes.

If this is a hoax, it will go down as the most successful, and complicated, hoax in history.
Like H.W.G.A. said: "We can only hope."

maybe you should go onto the the google search and make sure that's my problem before you make such claims about me.
ha-ha.gif

do you have any real proof that sort of thing actually happens, or are you just posting a youtube video with the expectation that everyone should just believe it?

I see your problem...you can't research stuff for yourself. Seems to be an epidemic with the Right.

There's plenty of info out there that supports it.

What kind of info? There's plenty of info out there to support that Elvis is still alive.

Maybe you should do your own work...that's the problem with people...no fact-checking before getting all outraged.

Forum List

Back