PAEDOPHILIA in high places

This is some bad stuff - not for the faint-of-heart. At one or two points you might think it's BS, but the further you watch it you will realize that if there is any exaggeration ... it must be minimal.

Thank you for providing this most disturbing and alarming report.

Too bad all these intelligent posters are too involved in "more important things" than to begin to think there really is widespread evil in D.C. that needs to be exposed because NO ONE in the media will dare do so. Save for Julian Assange, a hero who sacrificed much to expose this demonic world.

Democrats are the sickest fucks on the planet.

God I hope Trump clears out the FBI and gets real law and order people in there to put a stop to this shit.

I'm sure the USMB Assclown Brigade will dismiss all that. That Podesta is definitely knee deep in this Satanic and pedophile shit.

Too bad all these intelligent posters are too involved in "more important things" than to begin to think there really is widespread evil in D.C. that needs to be exposed because NO ONE in the media will dare do so. Save for Julian Assange, a hero who sacrificed much to expose this demonic world.

Good news; I have investigators looking into this crap right now.

Bad news, Assange has been missing for a month. No one knows where he is as far as I know. There was a single phone call after he went in to state his case in court but it's suspected to be fake. Worse perhaps, Anonymous had made a statement in their video just before the election where it was stated that was their /last/ video...

That said, it was also stated that Wikileaks would be releasing something in December.

Bad news, Assange has been missing for a month. No one knows where he is as far as I know. There was a single phone call after he went in to state his case in court but it's suspected to be fake. Worse perhaps, Anonymous had made a statement in their video just before the election where it was stated that was their /last/ video...

That said, it was also stated that Wikileaks would be releasing something in December.

When did Assange leave the embassy? Link please.

When did Assange leave the embassy? Link please.

^ oh good \o/

(My bad, I only have time to check the wild news sites like once a week because there's sooo much vetting to do after finding stories. That said, I just found a few saying its looking like he'll get his pardon too)

I'm not concerned with the messenger. Pull what you can take out and use it and throw away what you don't want. Research that which you find unsupported and there's a lot of avenues now.

It's not as though we are getting the professional information news releases.

Be your own scrutineer until there's a right / left media that is releasing information for both right and left instead of this leftist driven MSM.

This is some bad stuff - not for the faint-of-heart. At one or two points you might think it's BS, but the further you watch it you will realize that if there is any exaggeration ... it must be minimal.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/t...pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

The MSM can't stop the tide.

They can only run, hide and deny. They seem to think that gainsaying is debunking.

It's not.

And when it comes out. Remember that bodecea was one who tried to hide it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5doefz/james_alefantis_imdb_page_is_worth_a_look_secret/

The left are banning it all.

Now if it was lies, they wouldn't spend all this energy on gainsaying (not debunking) and banning the other side.

It's not logical. Follow the money and there it is.

Rudi will follow the money.

upload_2016-11-30_12-53-46.png
It's reminding me of the McMartin Pre-school case.....crazy witch hunt.

They can only run, hide and deny. They seem to think that gainsaying is debunking.

It's not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5doefz/james_alefantis_imdb_page_is_worth_a_look_secret/

Now if it was lies, they wouldn't spend all this energy on gainsaying (not debunking) and banning the other side.
Where'd the last post go? I went to hit agree; and it said I didn't have permission. I thought that was odd, so I refreshed, and the post was gone...? Edit: it's back now... weird...

I've been wise to him for a couple of months already. Once in a while he uses his head ..... but normally his contributions come from his prejudiced butt hole. I think he still believes in the magic bullet.

It's not.

Where'd the last post go? I went to hit agree; and it said I didn't have permission. I thought that was odd, so I refreshed, and the post was gone...? Edit: it's back now... weird...
It's the Plot!

Forum List

Back