Rightist Cretin Receives a Lifetime Ban From Delta After Yelling At Female Passengers

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
A degenerate conservative shitbag Trump supporter, feeling emboldened from the GOP stolen election, decided to prance around a Delta jet and yell obscenities to the female passengers on the flight, calling them "Hillary bitches."

Watch the deranged faggot here:

But...as soon as Delta reviewed the video, which had gone viral last week, they sent out an internal memo to their employees announcing that the conservative fuckwit will never be allowed to fly Delta for as long as he lives.

Here's the memo:

CyXRPQ2XAAESL3n.jpg

I will make SURE to fly Delta whenever I can. Really proud of companies like this when they stand up to rightist asshole scum.

Has anyone noticed how badly these Trump voting cretins are acting even though their man won? They sure do have a strange way of celebrating.

A degenerate conservative shitbag Trump supporter, feeling emboldened from the GOP stolen election, decided to prance around a Delta jet and yell obscenities to the female passengers on the flight, calling them "Hillary bitches."

But...as soon as Delta reviewed the video, which had gone viral last week, they sent out an internal memo to their employees announcing that the conservative fuckwit will never be allowed to fly Delta for as long as he lives.

Here's the memo:

CyXRPQ2XAAESL3n.jpg

I will make SURE to fly Delta whenever I can. Really proud of companies like this when they stand up to rightist asshole scum.

Has anyone noticed how badly these Trump voting cretins are acting even though their man won? They sure do have a strange way of celebrating.

Notice the white trash whinny southern cracka accent, 100% inbred trailer dwelling excrement

Here's the memo:

CyXRPQ2XAAESL3n.jpg

OMG LMAO

Say, haven't you noticed all those rioters who have been rioting in the streets since Trump won?? Think those were Hillary supporters don't you??

Nah. Didn't think you had noticed. Oh wait. You did notice but saw nothing wrong with it. Never mind.

Kinda sorta think rioting trumps one idiot yelling on a plane.

Jesus you are one biased idiot of a hack. LMAO

I actually ran into a Drumpf supporter that locked eyes with me for more than a second yesterday. It was more like two or three seconds before he looked away. They are indeed getting bolder.

I think that might fall under the heading of discrimination and the airline could be sued. After all if you can sue a baker for not wanting to make a cake for a gay wedding you could sue over this.

I actually ran into a Drumpf supporter that locked eyes with me for more than a second yesterday. It was more like two or three seconds before he looked away. They are indeed getting bolder.
Uppity white people!

Any reports of white gangs pulling black Hillary voters from their cars and beating the crap out of them?

Last edited:
Uppity white people!

Any reports of white gangs pulling black Hillary voters from their cars and beating the crap out of them?
They havent gotten that bold yet. When they do I will be sure to euthanize any that try to pull me from my car.

Here's the memo:

CyXRPQ2XAAESL3n.jpg

Another video taken out of context. The guy is certainly acting like a jackass, but was obviously provoked in some way. Hillary bitches need to be put in their place.

What's to be afraid of, you vote the same as dumb feminist *****.

Here's the memo:

CyXRPQ2XAAESL3n.jpg

I wonder why people claim that Trump is supported by deplorables?

What's to be afraid of, you vote the same as dumb feminist *****.
I have yet to figure out what they are afraid of. Are they afraid their white wives and girlfriend will desire me more? Are they afraid my dominance will breed them out of existence? Are they afraid of my physical prowess overwhelming them in hand to hand combat? It could be all of these things or any one of them from what white women have told me.

Forum List

Back