PAEDOPHILIA in high places

Tony and John look uncannily like the guys wanted in the McCann kidnapping. And you can tell from Tony Podesta's art collection featuring paintings of dead little girls and a sculpture of a decapitated Dahmer victim that he is a sick puppy.

And when you take that into account with Bill Clinton's frequent trips on the Lolita Express to Epstein's island and Clinton involvement with human trafficker Laura Silsby it gets pretty damned creepy.

Tony and John look uncannily like the guys wanted in the McCann kidnapping. And you can tell from Tony Podesta's art collection featuring paintings of dead little girls and a sculpture of a decapitated Dahmer victim that he is a sick puppy.

And when you take that into account with Bill Clinton's frequent trips on the Lolita Express to Epstein's island and Clinton involvement with human trafficker Laura Silsby it gets pretty damned creepy.

It sure does. I remember when I thought it was only Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein.

Boy, that seems such a long time ago... but it isn't so the information is coming out faster than it took from Bill/Jeffrey to this now.

Why are JAMES ALEFANTIS (owner of comet pizza and starting point for "pizzagate") AND US STATE ATTORNEY ARUN RAO two of the only three people to like this suspect instagram pic which was since deleted?

DC PizzaGate: A Primer UPDATED 11/28

I’ve created this blog to share the information 4chan has collectively gathered and researched about a suspected pedophilia and human trafficking ring that we seem to have uncovered existing within our DC politicians and the elite class.

It all started with one incredibly suspicious Podesta email that had skeptics suggesting they weren’t actually talking about pizza, but rather in code. Here it is:

DC PizzaGate: A Primer UPDATED 11/28

It's pretty sick. We may not have MSM but they can't stop journalism and social media.\

Nice lleggs on that momma-san.

Don't know how Wiener got sidetracked onto young ladies.

Her hairy bush should have kept him plenty busy.

Mo, tell us, Arab women have thick hairy bushes right?

So I'm surprised Weiner wasn't busy with his own wifey.

You numba 10, G/I.
EGDmCdR.gif

Dee-dee mau!

Why the fuck can people not pronounce the word ped-o-fill-e-ah? Both videos they can't pronounce it correctly.
It's not your business to say how it should be pronounced. It is not an English word, it isn't spelled the same everywhere, and it isn't pronounced the same everywhere.

I haven't confirmed it yet, but there are reports floating around the net saying that Monica Peterson, a woman who was in Haiti investigating Clinton involvement in the trafficking of children in Haiti has been found dead of an apparent "suicide".

This is some bad stuff - not for the faint-of-heart. At one or two points you might think it's BS, but the further you watch it you will realize that if there is any exaggeration ... it must be minimal.

Are there enough lamp posts in DC to hang the guilty?

Forum List

Back