Oy Vey.....

that's how you get administrative waterheads.

hire replacement, then realize afterwards that you actually cannot replace.

so you have just added another leech. :cool:

I had a leech on me when I was swimming in my brother's lake. I pulled him off my leg, threw him back in the water, then infracted him 4 points.

Your brother has a lake???

By any chance, is your brother named Gary and his lake named Michigan?

So, I guess I'm staying on as a Mod for at least a little longer...until after Christmas.

They apparently can't go on without me....... *sigh*

I'm off all week :woohoo: and then for Christmas Vacation...so y'all better behave because EZ is WATCHING YOU! :eek:

Come EZ ya got to stick around, otherwise they might make Strollingbones a mod! Now that is a scary thought. J/K bones!

that's how you get administrative waterheads.

hire replacement, then realize afterwards that you actually cannot replace.

so you have just added another leech. :cool:

I had a leech on me when I was swimming in my brother's lake. I pulled him off my leg, threw him back in the water, then infracted him 4 points.

Oh god not in Michigan. Only in the shallows. Look when we are talking leeches and lakes it creeps the crap out of me.

Horshoe Lake. My husband comes up and he's covered. Holy toledo, the most disgusting sight I have ever witnessed and we had to pull the Stand by Me moment and burn them off.

YUCK. And I can skin a deer but this freaked me out.

Maybe it goes back to my childhood when I was fishing and it had a lamprey eel on it. They creep me.

Oh god not in Michigan. Only in the shallows. Look when we are talking leeches and lakes it creeps the crap out of me.

Horshoe Lake. My husband comes up and he's covered. Holy toledo, the most disgusting sight I have ever witnessed and we had to pull the Stand by Me moment and burn them off.

YUCK. And I can skin a deer but this freaked me out.

Maybe it goes back to my childhood when I was fishing and it had a lamprey eel on it. They creep me.

so i gather it was not a moray on first sight?

Forum List

Back