Oy Vey.....

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
So, I guess I'm staying on as a Mod for at least a little longer...until after Christmas.

They apparently can't go on without me....... *sigh*

I'm off all week :woohoo: and then for Christmas Vacation...so y'all better behave because EZ is WATCHING YOU! :eek:

that's how you get administrative waterheads.

hire replacement, then realize afterwards that you actually cannot replace.

so you have just added another leech. :cool:

I had a leech on me when I was swimming in my brother's lake. I pulled him off my leg, threw him back in the water, then infracted him 4 points.

I had a leech on me when I was swimming in my brother's lake. I pulled him off my leg, threw him back in the water, then infracted him 4 points.

hey, remarkably similar to how i treat the leeches on here. :lol:

So, I guess I'm staying on as a Mod for at least a little longer...until after Christmas.

I'm off all week :woohoo: and then for Christmas Vacation...so y'all better behave because EZ is WATCHING YOU! :eek:

Yes! :woohoo:

Speaking of leeches. Once up at my grandma's cabin, my uncle (the evil) found a leech on the dock. He gets a wicked gleam in his eye and says "Hey. Go ask Auntie Kay for some salt." So my little sister did, and we could hear her screaming all the way down the hill and across the beach. "Oh, my god!! Who!! Who was it on!? WHO!?!"

He was rollin.

I day without a little EZ is like a day without EZ. I sleep damned good at night knowing that you are a mod. Please don't leave us... I need my rest.

Oh, that's just great. Between you and Santa Claus, now I have two people watching me until Christmas. :eek:

Oh, that's just great. Between you and Santa Claus, now I have two people watching me until Christmas. :eek:

I've three ...

so, i guess i'm staying on as a mod for at least a little longer...until after christmas.

i'm off all week :woohoo: And then for christmas vacation...so y'all better behave because ez is watching you! :eek:

oh, that's just great. Between you and santa claus, now i have two people watching me until christmas. :eek:

Awesome...it's like having the cool substitute teacher, and we get to watch movies and screw off.:D

You better watch out, you better not cry...
You better not pout, I'm tellin' you why!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLNytdIyfFg]Santa Claus Is Comin' To London by Bruce Springsteen - YouTube[/ame]

You better be good, for goodness sake! :lol:

so y'all better behave because EZ is WATCHING YOU! :eek:

Forum List

Back