Oxford Bans Christian Group Because It Might Melt the Snowflakes

Ol' genius atheist Taz
Says the guy who believes in an invisible superbeing that even gives a shit what he does. :rolleyes:
Like believing the universe came from nothing is any more believable? Lol
Where did I say that?
Well where did it come from, how did it begin, genius?
That science is still looking for answers doesn't mean that it's an invisible superbeing in another dimension.
Sure, that's true. But I don't see any better explanation. Everything that is created has a creator, and that creator is not inside of it's creation...always outside of it.
Then who created your creator? It never ends, that's why we have to wait for a real explanation from science with real, observable facts, and until then, it's simply speculation.

No, just that other idiot's special brand of cultish bullshit.

I don't know what he believes. I know you seem to have a seething hatred for Christians.
Not at all...stop trying to be a liitle faux victim. You're sissifying yourself.

I don't care what you think or believe. I'm only curious what led you down this path of bitter hatred and intolerance.
No you aren't. Stop trying to ascribe nobility or honest curiosity to your whiny trolling.

You bet. Please, don't let me delay your hate-fest any further. Carry on.
I don't lump you in with that cultish idiot, of the FRC. Not all christians are equal, and not all Christianity is equal. So stop yer crybabying.

God created the universe and everything in it. EVERYTHING!
God didn't create sin. Please see the article I posted for you earlier today for reference.
Then if god didn't create sin, He is not alone. Pretty simple really.
No. The article I posted for you to read explains it loud and clear. Once again, I suggest you go read it so we don't have to keep talking in circles.
Common sense says that either god created everything or he has help.
Depends on what you mean by 'everything'. If God is all good, then he did not create evil. You could say God giving his creation free will created the conditions that lead to it...but it is not God directly creating evil.
God created evil so that man could have it in his life. Otherwise, He wouldn't have created it.

You think the Muslims lied in that poll? I don't. I think the US has done a fair job of assimilating immigrating Muslims, which is why US Muslims are more moderate than the average Muslim worldwide. Heck, they're even more moderate than US Evangelicals!
Yet a Muslim committed the biggest massacre of faggots in US history. I don't like faggots, they all should burn in hell like the reprobates they are...but it isn't my job to kill them as a christian.

It's a well known fact leftists suffer from underdeveloped amygdala and because of that, they have a serious malfunction when it comes to assessing actual threats.
All patriarchal religions have a little fear of their gay side coming out.
Christianity has no "gay side". Islam has some sketchy stuff that might qualify though.
Jesus was probably gay.

Why do you hate Christ's teachings?
Christianity is about love and hope.

The two most despised things in Leftism.

"al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
Muslims 'accept homosexuality more than evangelical Christians'

Try to stay on topic...

Not around the world however. You won't find a Christian dominated nation that would sentence a citizen to death for being gay, yet as I posted earlier there are a # of Muslim dominated nations where you could be.
But, you guys will go on defending the Islamic religion every step of the way.
I agree, not all around the world. And I am not defending Islam, nor would I. Stop being such a simpleton.

Yet a Muslim committed the biggest massacre of faggots in US history. I don't like faggots, they all should burn in hell like the reprobates they are...but it isn't my job to kill them as a christian.

It's a well known fact leftists suffer from underdeveloped amygdala and because of that, they have a serious malfunction when it comes to assessing actual threats.
Christianity has no "gay side". Islam has some sketchy stuff that might qualify though.
Jesus was probably gay.

It's all about love and hope to YOU, maybe. And if so, good for you. Magical nonsense is magical nonsense. In the end, it's in the way that you use it.

Ol' genius atheist Taz
Where did I say that?
That science is still looking for answers doesn't mean that it's an invisible superbeing in another dimension.
Sure, that's true. But I don't see any better explanation. Everything that is created has a creator, and that creator is not inside of it's creation...always outside of it.
Then who created your creator? It never ends, that's why we have to wait for a real explanation from science with real, observable facts, and until then, it's simply speculation.
Actually, if read up on Aquinas's Quinque viæ, you might understand ways there can be one God that has no end or beginning, the Unmoved Mover...who has to have been forever, in order for the world and universe to exist today.

God didn't create sin. Please see the article I posted for you earlier today for reference.
Then if god didn't create sin, He is not alone. Pretty simple really.
No. The article I posted for you to read explains it loud and clear. Once again, I suggest you go read it so we don't have to keep talking in circles.
Common sense says that either god created everything or he has help.
Depends on what you mean by 'everything'. If God is all good, then he did not create evil. You could say God giving his creation free will created the conditions that lead to it...but it is not God directly creating evil.
God created evil so that man could have it in his life. Otherwise, He wouldn't have created it.
God did not create evil. He is only capable of good.

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Oxford college bans 'harmful' Christian Union from freshers' fair

So Oxford also qualifies as just another hate organization.
You are one stupid fucker.They are students holding a freshers welcome event for new students. They aint the Klan.

I don't know what he believes. I know you seem to have a seething hatred for Christians.
Not at all...stop trying to be a liitle faux victim. You're sissifying yourself.

I don't care what you think or believe. I'm only curious what led you down this path of bitter hatred and intolerance.
No you aren't. Stop trying to ascribe nobility or honest curiosity to your whiny trolling.

You bet. Please, don't let me delay your hate-fest any further. Carry on.
I don't lump you in with that cultish idiot, of the FRC. Not all christians are equal, and not all Christianity is equal. So stop yer crybabying.

I've just noticed you've never had a good thing to say about a Christian - any Christian. Perhaps you are not aware that there are many, many Christians that are very charitable to those in need.

Ol' genius atheist Taz
Where did I say that?

Logic, not science, is all that is needed to realize that something (or someone) had to come first that did not need someone or something else to create it and which has always existed.

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Oxford college bans 'harmful' Christian Union from freshers' fair

You are one stupid fucker.They are students holding a freshers welcome event for new students. They aint the Klan.
Tommy defending fascists who hate basic human rights.

Colour me shocked.

(Notice how sophisticated I am with the spelling of color.)

Jesus was probably gay.

It's all about love and hope to YOU, maybe. And if so, good for you. Magical nonsense is magical nonsense. In the end, it's in the way that you use it.
I’d always be angered too if I had to believe in magical atoms that write music.

Oxford was founded by Christians.

The coat of arms of the University of Oxford depicts an open book with the inscription Dominus Illuminatio Mea (“The Lord is my light"), surrounded by three golden crowns.
AFDF4C7A-FA9D-43B9-BFB1-979D44BD4A84.png

So says Little Tommy Turd. "Welcome to Oxford, new students! Unlike the KKK who try to oppress people based on RACE, we don't need no damn hoods while be oppress people based on FAITH."

You gave me
19) they made Jesus The flying out of the sky lord -Beelzebub(lord of the air/fly)
and forgot 20)the forbidden asherah the Vatican uses those forbidden persian twisted pillars and Baal sun symbols, but also the Isis godess statue at the altar called Mary.
Interesting. What else are the demons telling you?
You just poked fun of Christians, they are the ones who believed demons came out your nose when you sneezed, and possessed disabled people. That's just outright insulting and cruel.
Lol...those are not biblical teachings, Numbskull. Come on now, troll harder.
Deflect much? Weatherman is the one trolling, and now you are, everything I post is archeological and Biblical sourced.
Christianity
hates people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14)
"
Mark 9:14-19King James Version (KJV)
14 And when he came to his disciples, he saw a great multitude about them, and the scribes questioning with them.

15 And straightway all the people, when they beheld him, were greatly amazed, and running to him saluted him.

16 And he asked the scribes, What question ye with them?

17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me."

" Matthew 9:32-33King James Version (KJV)
32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel."

"Matthew 12:22King James Version (KJV)
22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw."

"Luke 11:14-28King James Version (KJV)
14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered."

How the heck do any of these verses prove God hates people with disabilities? Seems in every instance, Jesus is casting demons out of people who had disabilities to me.

Quite the reach you've got there, bud.
I never said God. I said Christianity.
Because the Nazarenes are claiming disabled people are demonically possessed and you just proved the problem by questioning where is the problem with that.
You have to ignore this issue and displace it because it exposes the early cult as not having knowledge of how things are in
nature and believing in silly superstitions.
Which brings us to the premise of this topic, an institute of finer learning does not have time for a group of Comic book precepts who teach hob goblins living in people making them ill or sneeze.

Interesting. What else are the demons telling you?
You just poked fun of Christians, they are the ones who believed demons came out your nose when you sneezed, and possessed disabled people. That's just outright insulting and cruel.
Lol...those are not biblical teachings, Numbskull. Come on now, troll harder.
Deflect much? Weatherman is the one trolling, and now you are, everything I post is archeological and Biblical sourced.
Christianity
hates people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14)
"
Mark 9:14-19King James Version (KJV)
14 And when he came to his disciples, he saw a great multitude about them, and the scribes questioning with them.

15 And straightway all the people, when they beheld him, were greatly amazed, and running to him saluted him.

16 And he asked the scribes, What question ye with them?

17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me."

" Matthew 9:32-33King James Version (KJV)
32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel."

"Matthew 12:22King James Version (KJV)
22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw."

"Luke 11:14-28King James Version (KJV)
14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered."

How the heck do any of these verses prove God hates people with disabilities? Seems in every instance, Jesus is casting demons out of people who had disabilities to me.

Quite the reach you've got there, bud.
I never said God. I said Christianity.
Because the Nazarenes are claiming disabled people are demonically possessed and you just proved the problem by questioning where is the problem with that.
You have to ignore this issue and displace it because it exposes the early cult as not having knowledge of how things are in
nature and believing in silly superstitions.
Which brings us to the premise of this topic, an institute of finer learning does not have time for a group of Comic book precepts who teach hob goblins living in people making them ill or sneeze.
Lol... Those verses do not say that they believed every handicapped person was demon possessed. They mention both their condition and the possession...so like I said, you're reaching.

It's what they believed period.
They also believed their god was the mystical rays of light between the sun and earth which made it easy to combine them with other sun and death cultskanother shared belief with the pagan religions).

Forum List

Back