Enough of the hero crap, cops again accused of lying....again!!

MGM Resorts Casts Doubt On New Police Timeline Of Vegas Massacre
“We believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate,” an MGM spokeswoman says.

MGM Resorts Casts Doubt On New Police Timeline Of Vegas Massacre | HuffPost

Why would anyone be surprised about this.....in the era of Trump the lying King!!
Hey Tig, if you have people entering your house illegally(notice I didn't use color of the people) and those who have come in to do you bodily harm, "WHO ARE YOU GOING TO CALL"?

“We believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate,” an MGM spokeswoman says.

Why would anyone be surprised about this.....in the era of Trump the lying King!!
Hey Tig, if you have people entering your house illegally(notice I didn't use color of the people) and those who have come in to do you bodily harm, "WHO ARE YOU GOING TO CALL"?
Well just going from your statement NOT the coloreds because they are already there.

It's no surprise...they do this all the time.

Hopefully the myth about the perfect police is being quickly eroded.

Hopefully, in the future, women and minorities can protect our own homes and ourselves with our own guns.

Hopefully, in the future, women and minorities can protect our own homes and ourselves with our own guns.

How do you get treated when you gets arrested?

How do you get treated when arrested?
If I was the arresting officer of Tig, I would slap the liberalism out of him and turn him into an ideal citizen.
liberalmoron.jpg

Forum List

Back