OWS & unions make the left look bad...

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
...to the rank & file American constituency...

Unions and left-wing groups organize Occupy Wall Street | Examiner Editorial | Editorials | Washington Examiner

Add in the nazi & commie(both the same!) element of the OWS & their growing anti semitism, then imagine what the constituency will think when the elections roll around! The demmie constituency & their politicians will be viewed much as the KKK was/is by the average American voter. The democrat party, which has been silent on the OWS hate/racial mongering...

RNC: Why don't Dems decry 'Occupy' anti-Semitism? - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

...is committing political suicide in my opinion. This left wing OWS anti capitalism/hate America movement is bound to catch up with president Obama come election time. Worse for the democrat party is the loss of house seats this protest spectacular will foster on the democrat party.
The repub politicians have their hands in this financial mess as much as the demmie politicians, but the repub politicians are at least smart enough to know to avoid the ole ethnic discrimination game. This OWS fiasco will end up costing the DNC any political clout for at least 5 to 10 years down the road... at all levels of government.
The link below just adds fuel to the fire...

Union Gangsters: Stephen Lerner | FrontPage Magazine

...right when president Obama needs all the help he can get to hold on to the oval office. I see a GOP SUPER MAJORITY coming around the corner as the DNC slides into obscurity. Am I alone on this or are there others that see what is coming down on the DNC shortly due to this OWS movement???

Yeah, I've read about the anti-semitism in the OWS. What perplexes me, is if this is the case, is why isn't congress saying something about it? We have at least 25 Jewish members in the house and senate. And the overwhelming majority of them are Democratic. Why are they not making this assertion?

I'll check the news to make sure that I'm not mistaken about this.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've read about the anti-semitism in the OWS. What perplexes me, is if this is the case, is why isn't congress saying something about it? We have at least 25 Jewish members in the house and senate. And the overwhelming majority of them are Democratic. Why are they not making this assertion?

I'll check the news to make sure that I'm not mistaken about this.

So something only has validity if a member of Congress weighs in on it? WTF? Seriously?

The only true anti-Semite there is David Duke, I see no evidence of massive antisemitism at OWS and if there was the ADL would be all over it.

Forum List

Back