OWS out of money?? haha..

"My agenda"

:lol:

How about I treat progressives the same way they treat me??

Let me guess you're a justified asshole and I'm a con???

Fucking prick.....

Nope not at all... you treat everyone who doesn't agree with you with contempt...then act all offended when they offer you no quarter at a later time.... that's called "playing the victim".....which is exactly what you are doing now....

You don't even know my ideas...

I rarely if ever state my personal ideas... I merely decide if an idea is legal or not and smash tyrants for being ignorant or misguided..

Hell, some of my personal ideas are tyrannical, however as a libertarian I know the difference between my ideas and what is legal per the Bill of Rights..

You don't speak your ideas because you know that it will remove all doubt as to your lack of sanity and intelligence.

YOUR interpretation of the Constitution, or I should say.... the interpretation that's spoon fed to you by right wing radical media, is NOT legally binding...That's why we have a Supreme Court....not some numbskull on a message board.

You're correct..

Apparently it does on this board...

It most certainly does on the radio just as long as one doesn't cuss...

You see, the owners of this board have every right to ban my ass at anytime - you know why they don't??

I'm either funny or they love the Bill of Rights or both....

If it matters I wouldn't ban you dummy even if I could - that would make me a hypocrite and would go against everything I believe in...

You're a Sharia loving motherfucker..

No family attacks-Meister

How did that alleged freedom of speech work out for ya that day?

:eusa_whistle:

Could you be any more vague than that???

Demonstrating that freedom of speech doesn't exist here doesn't get much more clear than linking your own post that was edited by a mod.

Nope not at all... you treat everyone who doesn't agree with you with contempt...then act all offended when they offer you no quarter at a later time.... that's called "playing the victim".....which is exactly what you are doing now....

I rarely if ever state my personal ideas... I merely decide if an idea is legal or not and smash tyrants for being ignorant or misguided..

Hell, some of my personal ideas are tyrannical, however as a libertarian I know the difference between my ideas and what is legal per the Bill of Rights..

You don't speak your ideas because you know that it will remove all doubt as to your lack of sanity and intelligence.

YOUR interpretation of the Constitution, or I should say.... the interpretation that's spoon fed to you by right wing radical media, is NOT legally binding...That's why we have a Supreme Court....not some numbskull on a message board.

Beats repeating moronic phrases like you do.

I don't speak my ideas because many are not relevant....

I unlike you acknowledge my ideas wouldn't coincide with the Bill of Rights...

Unlike you I'm not out there trying to make a utopia of MY LIKING DUMMY..

I actually have respect for others UNLIKE YOU you dummy...

The problem with you progressive slime is the fact you have ZERO tolerance for anyone who thinks unlike you do...

Then you get all bent and talk shit...

If I want to be a pimp, I'll be a pimp, If I want to be Amish I will be Amish and you judging me only pisses me off more...

Your ilk tells people not to judge YET YOU JUDGE...

You can't even live up to your own standards.... You can't even embrace your own logic and philosophy...

Beats repeating moronic phrases like you do.

Wow... is that the best you got? You just don't like to admit that you and your ilk are spoonfed garbage rhetoric from nothing more than a marketing campaign by elite people who don't want their gravy trains to stop...even if it means destroying the country...like they almost did in 2008.

You are in so deep that either you can't admit you were conned because of pride, or you are in such denial that you still believe in the propaganda.

They even make conspiracy theories about educated intelligent people... calling them the Intellectual elite...Academics, etc.... Because THEY KNOW that it's a con and had to explain away why those same people are opposing you....they had to explain away why EVERY OTHER NEWS outlet disagrees with your sides' agenda...so they made up this "liberal media" bullshit...to keep you people in line.

You're just too damned dumb to see it.

Hell, maybe they could call the kings of the astroturf world to front them too... Calling the Koch Brothers.... Come in Koch Brothers....

WTF.... it worked for the Astrotu....er... Tea Party.

Hell, maybe they could call the kings of the astroturf world to front them too... Calling the Koch Brothers.... Come in Koch Brothers....

WTF.... it worked for the Astrotu....er... Tea Party.

Kind of like a little dog yapping in the corner
:lmao:

I barely notice him anymore.

The problem with you progressive slime is the fact you have ZERO tolerance for anyone who thinks unlike you do...

If I want to be a pimp, I'll be a pimp, If I want to be Amish I will be Amish and you judging me only pisses me off more...

You can't even live up to your own standards.... You can't even embrace your own logic and philosophy...

Really? You have zero respect for others... I've seen your posts. Whenever someone tries to engage you intelligently.... you go all Limbaugh on them... calling them commies and tyrants.

Judging? Nahh... I'm just calling them like I see 'em....in fact...Really? I'm just giving you some of your own medicine. Funny how you don't like it when it's done to you.

Really? You have zero respect for others... I've seen your posts. Whenever someone tries to engage you intelligently.... you go all Limbaugh on them... calling them commies and tyrants.

Judging? Nahh... I'm just calling them like I see 'em....in fact...Really? I'm just giving you some of your own medicine. Funny how you don't like it when it's done to you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why because I have zero tolerance for tyrants?? :lol:

I've been at this for 15 years kid, on both the right and the left...

I can tell you the left is nothing but emotional...

You can't violate the Constitution or Bill of Rights because you feel it is needed...

If we continually violated the Constitution for emotional reasons the document would be meaningless...

You just cant arrest someone because you don't agree with them....

BTW, I do have ZERO respect for progressives.. At least I have the balls to admit it...

Last edited:
Could you be any more vague than that???

Demonstrating that freedom of speech doesn't exist here doesn't get much more clear than linking your own post that was edited by a mod.

Wait, who is the one calling for an individual to be arrested for calling another a "slut?"

Certainly not me....

That would be the nutter lawyer, Gloria Allred, but that's neither here nor there in what we were talking about. I know you've been backed into a corner but do try to focus.

You said in reference to freedom of speech here ...

You're correct..

You see, the owners of this board have every right to ban my ass at anytime - you know why they don't??

... and I demonstrated that they don't have to ban you to take away your freedom of speech here by citing a post of yours in which a mod took away your freedom of speech and you weren't banned.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why because I have zero tolerance for tyrants?? :lol:

I've been at this for 15 years kid, on both the right and the left...

I can tell you the left is nothing but emotional...

You can't violate the Constitution or Bill of Rights because you feel it is needed...

If we continually violated the Constitution for emotional reasons the document would be meaningless...

You just cant arrest someone because you don't agree with them....

BTW, I do have ZERO respect for progressives.. At least I have the balls to admit it...

first off... Who likes Tyranny? You just have an AM Radio driven definition of what tyranny is.... I offer your sigline as an example....You don't know what the fuck tyranny is. The original author of the quote you stole and bastardized knew... you just want to bawl about your taxes.

Kid? I'm probably older than you and have been doing it "just as long"....

Like I said.....you reap what you sow... You have zero respect for progressives... then I have zero respect for you....so quit bawling that I'm picking on "iddy biddy" you

Wait, who is the one calling for an individual to be arrested for calling another a "slut?"

Certainly not me....

That would be the nutter lawyer, Gloria Allred, but that's neither here nor there in what we were talking about. I know you've been backed into a corner but do try to focus.

You're correct..

... and I demonstrated that they don't have to ban you to take away your freedom of speech here by citing a post of yours in which a mod took away your freedom of speech and you weren't banned.

Oh really, you want me to overlook the tyrant and pay attention to your bullshit?

You fucking retarded or do you just not pay attention?

Is the elephant in the room a fucking sign???

You don't understand do you?

Last edited:

Certainly not me....

You're correct..

Oh really, you want me to overlook the tyrant and pay attention to you're bullshit?

You seem angry.

You made a silly comment about freedom of speech on this board and I proved you wrong. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you numbskulls actually read the link posted on the first page, you might have seen that Occupy Wall Street is NOT out of money, it's just claiming that it might run out pretty soon if donors don't pony up. This is, of course, a fund-raising line. Every organization uses it, or the variant "give to us or Those Evil Guys Over There will kill a kitten" or the other variant "give to us 'cause we're just a few dollars away from implementing Utopia."

Nice try, though. I realize how motivated you are to believe that none of it was real. ;)

You're correct..

Oh really, you want me to overlook the tyrant and pay attention to you're bullshit?

You seem angry.

You made a silly comment about freedom of speech on this board and I proved you wrong. Nothing more, nothing less.

Only in your rich boy progressive mind...

It doesn't matter how many times you get jacked in the head by others - you morons will still come to the same conclusions...

You seem angry.

Only in your rich boy progressive mind...

It doesn't matter how many times you get jacked in the head by others - you morons will still come to the same conclusions...

The letter hand sanitized by the front desk gallops under orange.

If you numbskulls actually read the link posted on the first page, you might have seen that Occupy Wall Street is NOT out of money, it's just claiming that it might run out pretty soon if donors don't pony up. This is, of course, a fund-raising line. Every organization uses it, or the variant "give to us or Those Evil Guys Over There will kill a kitten" or the other variant "give to us 'cause we're just a few dollars away from implementing Utopia."

Nice try, though. I realize how motivated you are to believe that none of it was real. ;)

Yeah its a call for more donations....

WTF...

The story may as well read "if you don't give us our paycheck we're going home."

I guess Michael Moore, Soros or the SEIU better come up to bat....

I thought it was all about "activism."

I suppose mommy has better mashed potatoes and heat???

Fucking pussies...

What this really shows is that the claim from before that Soros or Obama or whoever was deep-pocketing Occupy was sheer, demonstrable bullshit.

Me? The ball of yarn? Coming from Mr. OUTRAGE? Hardly....

You and BriPat are the two most absurd people on here.... followed closely by KosherGirl and Paulitician....it's fun watching you piss all over yourselves every other thread.

I know freedom of speech, First Amendment and the Bill of Rights in general is still a difficult concept for you to understand.

funny how Freedom of Speech only seems to apply to Conservatives in your twisted, fucked up world.

You know, I generally refrain from outbursts like this, but why don't you look in the mirror sometime, libtard? You have really not been paying much attention to who screams loudest and longest when someone disagrees with them.
Hypocrite much?

Forum List

Back