OWS out of money?? haha..

Oh shut the fuck up steelplate - if you haven't figured it out yet you're the ball of yarn around here...

Do you weep all day??? or just most of the day??

Me? The ball of yarn? Coming from Mr. OUTRAGE? Hardly....

You and BriPat are the two most absurd people on here.... followed closely by KosherGirl and Paulitician....it's fun watching you piss all over yourselves every other thread.

I know freedom of speech, First Amendment and the Bill of Rights in general is still a difficult concept for you to understand.

funny how Freedom of Speech only seems to apply to Conservatives in your twisted, fucked up world.

Oh shut the fuck up steelplate - if you haven't figured it out yet you're the ball of yarn around here...

You and BriPat are the two most absurd people on here.... followed closely by KosherGirl and Paulitician....it's fun watching you piss all over yourselves every other thread.

I know freedom of speech, First Amendment and the Bill of Rights in general is still a difficult concept for you to understand.

Your "freedom of speech" here is a few mod clicks from being taken away. Freedom of speech doesn't exist on a private messageboard. Get a clue.

BTW.... Mr. Nick? You sigline avatar is probably how you REALLY think about your country. No different than burning the flag, IMO...

Your sigline itself is a lying bastardization of a quote from someone who was in REAL danger... you ought to be ashamed of yourself, you self righteous, entitled prick.

But, you probably got it in some tea party Newsletter, or from a fellow right wing radical...because none of you have an original thought to your names.

i love that..... nicky the imbecile talking about freedom of speech while he's telling someone way smarter than he could ever hope to be to shut up?

that's pretty funny....

i'd been feeling irony deficient.

cool...

Last edited:

funny how Freedom of Speech only seems to apply to Conservatives in your twisted, fucked up world.

And I've never seen conservatives who want people thrown in jail for the content of their speech.

Funny how that works...

They moved on to the next shiny object in their field of vision.
I think Apple either released or is releasing another I something or other.

And I've never seen conservatives who want people thrown in jail for the content of their speech.

Not for content of speech...

For taking over parks and such thereby stopping the
rest of the people from enjoying them.
Attacking police.Attempting to disrupt and disrupting commerce.
Trying to close the Port of Oakland.
Assault,rape,sexual misconduct,destroying private property.

I wonder if Princess Nancy is still a supporter of this movement.
She has been kind of quiet on these folks lately.

Last edited:

i love that..... nicky the imbecile talking about freedom of speech while he's telling someone way smarter than he could ever wish to be to shut up?

that's pretty funny....

cool...

Yeah???

My Four-year-old nephew can make better a better argument than that -- while he's stomping his feet...

Funny how that works...

Nahh.... your agenda is much worse....

Rush Limbaugh: “I tell people don’t kill all the liberals. Leave enough so we can have two on every campus — living fossils — so we will never forget what these people stood for.”

i love that..... nicky the imbecile talking about freedom of speech while he's telling someone way smarter than he could ever wish to be to shut up?

that's pretty funny....

cool...

Yeah???

My Four-year-old nephew can make better a better argument than that -- while he's stomping his feet...

"argument?" what are you babbling about, brain dead little one?

oooh... i get it... i used too many big words for you.

Your "freedom of speech" here is a few mod clicks from being taken away. Freedom of speech doesn't exist on a private messageboard. Get a clue.

You're correct..

Apparently it does on this board...

It most certainly does on the radio just as long as one doesn't cuss...

You see, the owners of this board have every right to ban my ass at anytime - you know why they don't??

I'm either funny or they love the Bill of Rights or both....

If it matters I wouldn't ban you dummy even if I could - that would make me a hypocrite and would go against everything I believe in...

No more money to pay asrtotruf and cannon fodder....

:eusa_boohoo:

So...

You think OWS is an astroturfed construct...

Yet they have no money.

How does that logic work exactly?

They have no passion. Nobody but Ben & Jerry types donate to them.....and maybe Obama.

But Obama needs his money to buy ads so he can improve his image.....so it looks like they're on their own.

Funny how that works...

Rush Limbaugh: “I tell people don’t kill all the liberals. Leave enough so we can have two on every campus — living fossils — so we will never forget what these people stood for.”

"My agenda"

:lol:

How about I treat progressives the same way they treat me??

Let me guess you're a justified asshole warrior and I'm a con???

Fucking prick.....

Last edited:

Funny how that works...

"My agenda"

Let me guess you're a justified asshole and I'm a con???

Fucking prick.....

Nope not at all... you treat everyone who doesn't agree with you with contempt...then act all offended when they offer you no quarter at a later time.... that's called "playing the victim".....which is exactly what you are doing now....

You're correct..

You see, the owners of this board have every right to ban my ass at anytime - you know why they don't??

If it matters I wouldn't ban you dummy even if I could - that would make me a hypocrite and would go against everything I believe in...

Would 'you people' (and you'll know who I mean) support a Muslim community in the US imposing Sharia law,

and then declaring that any US law, including laws regulating business, that conflicted with Sharia would henceforth be null and void in that community?

That's religious freedom, right??? That's a pure exercise of the 1st amendment, right?

Whoa, whoa, whoa let's not get out of control here.

This is a Christian country we live in, Carb.

You're a Sharia loving motherfucker..

No family attacks-Meister

How did that alleged freedom of speech work out for ya that day?

:eusa_whistle:

"My agenda"

Let me guess you're a justified asshole and I'm a con???

Fucking prick.....

Nope not at all... you treat everyone who doesn't agree with you with contempt...then act all offended when they offer you no quarter at a later time.... that's called "playing the victim".....which is exactly what you are doing now....

You don't even know my ideas...

I rarely if ever state my personal ideas... I merely decide if an idea is legal or not and smash tyrants for being ignorant or misguided..

Hell, some of my personal ideas are tyrannical, however as a libertarian I know the difference between my ideas and what is legal per the Bill of Rights..

You're correct..

Whoa, whoa, whoa let's not get out of control here.

This is a Christian country we live in, Carb.

You're a Sharia loving motherfucker..

No family attacks-Meister

How did that alleged freedom of speech work out for ya that day?

:eusa_whistle:

Could you be any more vague than that???

Forum List

Back