OWS -- a bit of advice

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Jun 5, 2008
Maine
It's time to shut down encampment protests.

Winter is coming.

Voluntarily shut down the camps now before somebody freezes to death and the numbers dwindle down to nothing as the winter sets in.

You can always recamp in May.

Winter is coming.

Voluntarily shut down the camps now before somebody freezes to death and the numbers dwindle down to nothing as the winter sets in.

I totally disagree.If these folks are serious about this they need to stick it out through the winter otherwise to me they are a joke.It's easy to protest in good weather.I wanna see some cases of frostbite and a few calls to 911 to have some bodies removed from severe exposure.Then I will have a different take on their protest. :tongue:

Most occupiers will leave during the cold winter months, but there will be a core group that stays. When the Spring thaw occurs the occupy movement will return with full force.

Winter is coming.

I totally disagree.If these folks are serious about this they need to stick it out through the winter otherwise to me they are a joke.It's easy to protest in good weather.I wanna see some cases of frostbite and a few calls to 911 to have some bodies removed from severe exposure.Then I will have a different take on their protest. :tongue:

They're a joke to you regardless of what they do, are they not?

Winter is coming.

I agree they should. Fun's fun, but you don't want anyone to get hurt, even if you disagree with them.

But doesn't that demonstrate the hypocrisy of the whole thing? They whine about the inequity of America, but they will go home to their nice warm houses (heated by an Eeeevil energy company) eat some overpriced organic food (grown by an Eeeevil Agribusiness) and watch some mind-numbing entertainment on TV (produced by an evil media conglomerate.)

Forum List

Back